What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The difference is that Walter did not even know who appointed Mueller.

And I don't either! Is it important? I don't know why there has to be so much squabbling about what goes on at the Whitehouse. There's much more to life than that shit!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
And I don't either! Is it important? I don't know why there has to be so much squabbling about what goes on at the Whitehouse. There's much more to life than that shit!
Of course you don't know either.

You do understand that this is a thread entitled "What has Donald Trump done lately" and its on an American politics discussion board, you ignorant asshole.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

You do understand that this is a thread entitled "What has Donald Trump done lately" and its on an American politics discussion board, you ignorant asshole.

That little outburst just classifies you, right there! There's a dozen threads on Donald Trump most all variations of the same thing, the purpose of which is mainly to slag the man. You are too ignorant to even realize how much you don't know! Try walking a mile in Trump's shoes. You'd fall flat on your face on the third step! Anyway carry on with your ignorance!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Discussion asshole . Why your mother wears army boots , and you want discussion.

That is about the level of debate .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Atheists are funny when they tell Christians what to do or how they should behave because of their faith. Tee-hee.
Evangelicals are not funny when they claim to be Christian but refuse to follow the teachings of Christ.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Then go do something else.

Ther's a Scrabble tournament just starting over at the Senior's lodge. You can just make it if you leave now. Don't fall and break your hip.