Gnosticism

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
John 18:20, "I spoke openly to the world, I always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where the Jews always meet, and in secret I have said nothing."

Gnosticism is subverting Christian scripture, as part of an ecumenical agenda to converge all world religions. Discover how culture enables this deception through occult traditions and the entertainment industry.

S M

This idiot needs to chat with a real Gnostic Christian as he. like you, does not have a clue as to our beliefs and ideology.

Regards
DL

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
John 18:20, "I spoke openly to the world, I always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where the Jews always meet, and in secret I have said nothing."

Gnosticism is subverting Christian scripture, as part of an ecumenical agenda to converge all world religions. Discover how culture enables this deception through occult traditions and the entertainment industry.
Christians have subverted the original teachings.

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
S M
This idiot needs to chat with a real Gnostic Christian as he. like you, does not have a clue as to our beliefs and ideology.
Regards
DL

how do you explain this from the gnostic gospel of thomas where women can't enter the kingdom of Heaven?

118 . Simon Peter says to them: "Let Mary go out from our midst, for women are not worthy of life!" Jesus says: "See, I will draw her so as to make her male so that she also may become a living spirit like you males. For every woman who has become male will enter the Kingdom of heaven."

try tell a woman that she is not worthy of life and see what happens

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Christians have subverted the original teachings.
Read the red letter bible. It is what Jesus taught, not all the other clowns who missed the message.

The Kingdom of God is within.

wrong

Like 17

The Coming of the Kingdom
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, [f]‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is [g]within you.”

22 Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23 And they will say to you, [h]‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. 24 For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. 25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

31 “In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife. 33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there will be two [j]men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 [k]Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”

37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”

So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
how do you explain this from the gnostic gospel of thomas where women can't enter the kingdom of Heaven?

118 . Simon Peter says to them: "Let Mary go out from our midst, for women are not worthy of life!" Jesus says: "See, I will draw her so as to make her male so that she also may become a living spirit like you males. For every woman who has become male will enter the Kingdom of heaven."

try tell a woman that she is not worthy of life and see what happens

I do not. You do.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them[women]"

Gnostic Christianity is a universalist creed. We are all equal under the law. Not at all like Islam.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
I do not. You do.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them[women]"

Gnostic Christianity is a universalist creed. We are all equal under the law. Not at all like Islam.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

i never said that women are not worthy quit being smart ass by putting words in my mouth

i never mentioned the Quran why are you dodging the question? do you or do you not agree with the gnostic gospel of St Thomas? you claim to be gnostic try defend your beliefs for once instead of attacking Christianity

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
i never said that women are not worthy quit being smart ass by putting words in my mouth

i never mentioned the Quran why are you dodging the question? do you or do you not agree with the gnostic gospel of St Thomas? you claim to be gnostic try defend your beliefs for once instead of attacking Christianity

Unlike Islam, Gnostic Christianity evolves along with human intelligence.

What part of the gospels are you asking about?

As for my attacking Islam and Christianity, get used to it as your religion as well as Christianity are not worthy of spit as you morals are corrupted.

That is why you resent being such an easy target.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Unlike Islam, Gnostic Christianity evolves along with human intelligence.

i don't care about Islam. Gnostic Christianity hates women calling them worthless and hates Christianity

[What part of the gospels are you asking about?]

gnostic gospel of ST Thomas says women are not worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven

i already posted this in a previous post

As for my attacking Islam and Christianity, get used to it as your religion as well as Christianity are not worthy of spit as you morals are corrupted.

somebody who celebrates and glorifies ancient pagan cultures that engage in and celebrates human sacrifice, ritual sex abuse, incest, rape and pedophilia have no business complaining about the morals of Christianity

That is why you resent being such an easy target.

this from somebody who goes around the forum attack Christianity and then get butthurt when somebody decides to stand up to him

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
When you wish to chat and not just lie about Gnostic Christian beliefs, I am here for you.

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
When you wish to chat and not just lie about Gnostic Christian beliefs, I am here for you.
Regards
DL

The Gnostic gospel of St Thomas

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

(114)

(1) Simon Peter said to them: "Let Mary go away from us, for women are not worthy of life."
(2) Jesus said: "Look, I will draw her in so as to make her male,
so that she too may become a living male spirit, similar to you."
(3) (But I say to you): "Every woman who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

try defend this instead of attacking christianity.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The Gnostic gospel of St Thomas

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

(114)

(1) Simon Peter said to them: "Let Mary go away from us, for women are not worthy of life."
(2) Jesus said: "Look, I will draw her in so as to make her male,
so that she too may become a living male spirit, similar to you."
(3) (But I say to you): "Every woman who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

try defend this instead of attacking christianity.

Interpret more than defend.

You are aware, I hope, that Yahweh was an androgynous god who encompassed the feminine and masculine natures. Right?

Keeping that in mind.

"Male and Female into a Single One"

The main interest of Saying 22, however, lies in what follows the disciples' question. Jesus replies: "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [thekingdom]."

The theme of two-in-oneness appears repeatedly in Gnostic literature. Three variations on it come from the Acts of Judas Thomas. In addition to Mygdonia's words, already quoted, we might remember that her husband Karish dreams of the eagle that snatches up two partridges and two doves. The following morning he is puzzled when he puts his left shoe on his right foot. In Thomas's long prayer before his martyrdom, he recites his efforts to carry out his mission, and says: "The inside I have made outside, and the outside [inside], and thy whole fullness has been fulfilled in me."

What most forget is that the ancient Jews thought God to beandrogynous. Gnostic Christian Jesus was a believer in that view.

====================

Jesus is talking about the feminine and the masculine aspects that exist in all persons. The feminine represents the emotional aspects of humanity, and the masculine represents the logical aspects of humanity. When humans demonstrate dominant masculine aspects at the expense oftheir feminine, they can suppress their emotions to such an extent as to be without conscience. Also, when humans demonstrate feminine aspects as the expense of their masculine aspects, they can suppress their ability to effectively reason and instead act upon emotion.

Jesus is telling you to find balance, harmony in your masculine and feminine existence. From there you will understand things from a more complete perspective. Then, with a greater balance within your internal self, you then make your external self behave as one with your internal self. When you can see things with your mind's eye more clearly, it replaces the physical eye. When your hands react accordingto your internal balance, then they have been replaced.

It's a simple matter of acknowledging the entire entity- masculine and feminine- that represents the totality of what is you.

Regards
DL

Last edited:

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Interpret more than defend.
You are aware, I hope, that Yahweh was an androgynous god who encompassed the feminine and masculine natures. Right?
Keeping that in mind.

"Male and Female into a Single One"

The main interest of Saying 22, however, lies in what follows the disciples' question. Jesus replies: "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [thekingdom]."

The theme of two-in-oneness appears repeatedly in Gnostic literature. Three variations on it come from the Acts of Judas Thomas. In addition to Mygdonia's words, already quoted, we might remember that her husband Karish dreams of the eagle that snatches up two partridges and two doves. The following morning he is puzzled when he puts his left shoe on his right foot. In Thomas's long prayer before his martyrdom, he recites his efforts to carry out his mission, and says: "The inside I have made outside, and the outside [inside], and thy whole fullness has been fulfilled in me."

What most forget is that the ancient Jews thought God to beandrogynous. Gnostic Christian Jesus was a believer in that view.

====================

Jesus is talking about the feminine and the masculine aspects that exist in all persons. The feminine represents the emotional aspects of humanity, and the masculine represents the logical aspects of humanity. When humans demonstrate dominant masculine aspects at the expense oftheir feminine, they can suppress their emotions to such an extent as to be without conscience. Also, when humans demonstrate feminine aspects as the expense of their masculine aspects, they can suppress their ability to effectively reason and instead act upon emotion.

Jesus is telling you to find balance, harmony in your masculine and feminine existence. From there you will understand things from a more complete perspective. Then, with a greater balance within your internal self, you then make your external self behave as one with your internal self. When you can see things with your mind's eye more clearly, it replaces the physical eye. When your hands react accordingto your internal balance, then they have been replaced.

It's a simple matter of acknowledging the entire entity- masculine and feminine- that represents the totality of what is you.

Regards
DL

The Gospel of Thomas was written long after Jesus' crucifixion. Jesus was not speaking those words in that gnostic gospel

Should the gospel of Thomas be in the Canon?

The early church councils followed something similar to the following principles to determine whether a New Testament book was truly inspired by the Holy Spirit: 1) Was the author an apostle or have a close connection with an apostle? 2) Was the book being accepted by the Body of Christ at large? 3) Did the book contain consistency of doctrine and orthodox teaching? 4) Did the book bear evidence of high moral and spiritual values that would reflect a work of the Holy Spirit?

The gospel of Thomas fails all of these tests. The gospel of Thomas was not written by Jesus' disciple Thomas. The early Christian leaders universally recognized the gospel of Thomas as a forgery. The gospel of Thomas was rejected by the vast majority of early Christians. The gospel of Thomas contains many teachings that are in contradiction to the biblical Gospels and the rest of the New Testament. The gospel of Thomas does not bear the marks of a work of inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Are there any other arguments that preclude the gospel of Thomas from being included in the Bible? If we examine the 114 sayings in this writing, then we find some that are similar to existing sayings, some that are slightly different, but the majority cannot be found anywhere in the entirety of Scripture itself. Scripture must always confirm itself, and the majority of sayings in the gospel of Thomas cannot be confirmed anywhere else in Scripture.

One argument for precluding the gospel of Thomas from the Bible is found in the overt "secretness" attributed to these 114 sayings by the work itself. Nowhere in Scripture is God's Word given “in secret" but is given for all to read and understand. The gospel of Thomas very clearly tries to maintain an air of secrecy in its words.

and no the ancient Jews did not believe God to be androgynous. that nonsense is from Gnosticism

http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/androgyne.html

and from ancient paganism

https://haveyenotread.com/wp-conten...nt-God-of-the-Modern-Transgender-Movement.pdf

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Ishtar Worship and Adrogyny
Indeed, this goes all of the way back to the pagan goddess Ishtar and beyond. Religious historian
Rivkah Harris, former Associate Professor of Religion at Northwestern University, states in her book,
Gender and Aging in Mesopotamia: The Gilgamesh Epic and Other Ancient Literature, that the goddess Ishtar was also known as Inanna, and her worship was specifically designed to break down all
gender distinction and well as socioeconomic distinctions. She writes:

“She [Ishtar] shattered all gender and socioeconomic distinctions -- being both a royal queen
and simultaneously “the harlot of heaven...And in all this she was the role model for her
followers. Among her powers was this from a Sumerian poem: “To turn a man into a woman
and a woman into a man are yours, Inanna.”

Professor Harris further writes:
“In the Descent of Ishtar we are told of some participants in her
religious cult: ‘The male prostitutes comb their hair before her…They
decorate the napes of their necks with colored bands…They gird
themselves with the sword belt…Their right side they adorn with
women’s clothing…Their left side they cover with men’s
clothing…Their transvestitism simulated the androgyny of InannaIshtar.

It was perhaps the inversion of the male/female binary opposition that
thereby neutralized this opposition. By emulating their goddess who
was both female and male, they shattered the boundary between the
sexes. This was seen as a way of rising above the prison of
the flesh.”
Finally, Harris concludes: “Ishtar is androgynous, marginal,
ambiguous…She is betwixt and between… Central to the goddess as
paradox is her well-attested psychological and physiological
androgyny. Inanna-Ishtar is both female and male … [in one place
stating] ‘Though I am a woman I am a noble young man’”

As articulated in one Sumerian hymn to Inanna: “Inanna was
entrusted by Enlil and Ninlil with the capacity to gladden the heart of those who revere her… to turn a
man into a woman and a woman into a man, to change one into the other, to make young women
dress as young men on their right side, to make young men dress as young women on their left side,
to put spindles into the hands of men [―] and to give weapons to the women; to see that women amuse
themselves by using children's language, to see that children amuse themselves by using women's
language.

https://haveyenotread.com/wp-conten...nt-God-of-the-Modern-Transgender-Movement.pdf

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
This link shows the meaning and description of the Jewish androgynous Yahweh starting at about the 9 min. mark.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TndLzFZI9A
So far, you do not want to believe anything I tell you.
I don't know where you wish to go from here.
Regards
DL

your you tube video is a biased and anti-christian source

thelema is a religion invented by satanist/devil worshipper and occultis Aliester Crowley who in one of his books advocated Human Sacrifice and is anti-christian who hates Christianity and christian doctrines. he also came up with the law of inversion or Reversal. an example of this is backmasting where many popular music can be played backwards and have different lyrics and massages that include praising and worshipping Satan.

https://raumfahrer.wordpress.com/manson/crowley-on-sacrifice/

Androgyny is from ancient paganism.in the Bible God is a spirit with no phyiscal body and he created male and female HAS 2 SEPARATE GENDERS.