Gnosticism

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
"Judaism in ancient times and Christianity in the first century AD

Judaism certainly originated from Egyptian, & Sumerian
'Pagan' religions.

Since Christianity is still an offshoot Jewish cult which in addition has added hundreds of pagan legends is in effect (esp. Catholicism, still a pagan religion.

May I suggest you go back to a kiddies forum or educate yourself.

Yours truly, Adam Adonai

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Galatians was written centuries after Jeez.

Who cares what these fools say. We can get more wisdom from watching 'South Park' than reading the mental masturbations of diseased minds.

wrong Galations was written between 40-60AD unlike your gnostic gospels which are written centries later

What a sad, yet true, commentary on Homo Sapiens.

Why have extraterrestrials never visited us? Probably because we are the laughing stock idiots of our galaxy.

this is from a man who get his religious studies from devil worshippers, theosophists, etc

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Judaism certainly originated from Egyptian, & Sumerian
'Pagan' religions.

provide citations from credible researchers NOT from your fellow devil and satanist worshippers

Since Christianity is still an offshoot Jewish cult which in addition has added hundreds of pagan legends is in effect (esp. Catholicism, still a pagan religion.

early Christianity did not adopt pagan ideas that nonsense was first claimed by theosophists and new agers in the 1800s many of whome are admitted devil worshipers and dabble in occult practices. Roman Catholicism was created in the 3rd-6th centures for political reasons

May I suggest you go back to a kiddies forum or educate yourself.

aain this is from a man who get his religious history from devil worshippers who all claim that Christianity and Juaism coipy pagan religions

and when will you and other Satanists here address the gnostic gospel of Thomas which states that women are not worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven?

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Me worship Satan and other non existent fantasies?

You are confusing me with one of your fellow idiots. I have no need to worship anything at all.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
What do I call it? Nothing at all since I have never heard of it nor read a single word of it; whatever it is.

You really do need help. Your mind is so disturbed that I am quite sure that CSIS has you on their list; of irrational fools.

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Me worship Satan and other non existent fantasies?
You are confusing me with one of your fellow idiots. I have no need to worship anything at all.

the core of Gnosticism is satan/devil worship. it's called the law of inversion or the law of reversal in occult/gnosticism. this is promoted by Aleister Crowley and others like him and back in the 1600s this is promoted by Shabbetai Tzvi and his followers. look it up

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
What do I call it? Nothing at all since I have never heard of it nor read a single word of it; whatever it is.
You really do need help. Your mind is so disturbed that I am quite sure that CSIS has you on their list; of irrational fools.

i need help! all you do is reply with insults and put-downs like your buddy French Patriot who disappeared when he cannot refute me and answer my questions on why the gnostic gospel of Thomas say woman are not worthy to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
i need help! all you do is reply with insults and put-downs like your buddy French Patriot who disappeared when he cannot refute me and answer my questions on why the gnostic gospel of Thomas say woman are not worthy to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

As a universalist religion, there is no other place to send anyone but heaven.

We give all people equality under the law. Equality of out come is of course impossible.

You might wonder why Islam feels women and gays are not equal to you misogynous men at all.

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
As a universalist religion, there is no other place to send anyone but heaven.
We give all people equality under the law. Equality of out come is of course impossible.
You might wonder why Islam feels women and gays are not equal to you misogynous men at all.
Regards
DL

explain why the gnostic gospel of Thomas says women are not worthy of Heaven? why do you keep dodging that question? Islam is just as anti-woman as your gnostic gospel Islam say most people in hell are women.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
the core of Gnosticism is satan/devil worship. it's called the law of inversion or the law of reversal in occult/gnosticism. this is promoted by Aleister Crowley and others like him and back in the 1600s this is promoted by Shabbetai Tzvi and his followers. look it up
Rubbish. Judaism, therefore Christianity. And then Islam,all originated in paganism which itself originated in animism.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
explain why the gnostic gospel of Thomas says women are not worthy of Heaven? why do you keep dodging that question? Islam is just as anti-woman as your gnostic gospel Islam say most people in hell are women.
Why would any sane person give a flying fiddlers f*rt what an a$$hole so-called "saint" thinks about women?

Get a life. Get a brain.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
"You might wonder why Islam feels women and gays are not equal to you misogynous men at all.
Regards"

Why would I care what a bunch of deluded misogynists feel that way. They are indeed misogynistic.

I am not.

I agree with Hitchens, "religion poisons everything."

AND/OR Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?

Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both willing and able? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus 341-270 B/C/E

There! That takes care of your primitive religious nonsense completely.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Read the story again and you tell me what it is saying and then I will correct you. Note especially the rebuttal from Jesus.

Your initial take is quite wrong so at least show me you have read it so that I can see where you went off the rails and then I can correct you.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
"You might wonder why Islam feels women and gays are not equal to you misogynous men at all.
Regards"

Why would I care what a bunch of deluded misogynists feel that way. They are indeed misogynistic.

I am not.

I agree with Hitchens, "religion poisons everything."

AND/OR Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?

Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both willing and able? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus 341-270 B/C/E

There! That takes care of your primitive religious nonsense completely.

My point was that Gnostic Christians are not and really cannot be misogynistic or homophobic.

Regards
DL

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Read the story again and you tell me what it is saying and then I will correct you. Note especially the rebuttal from Jesus.

Your initial take is quite wrong so at least show me you have read it so that I can see where you went off the rails and then I can correct you.

Regards
DL
My initial comment stands. Why on earth would any sane person care what the gnostics,Jews,Muslims think about women?

All religions are formalized complex belief systems that are irrational.

"Irrational" is a polite euphemism for 'neurotic' or 'insane'.

Contrary to the usual bullspit, absolutely NONE of the so-called holy dogma of the Abrahamic religions are unique at all.

The Buddha is said to have told his followers "there are no gods".

When he died his followers made him a GodGod!

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
My initial comment stands. Why on earth would any sane person care what the gnostics,Jews,Muslims think about women?

All religions are formalized complex belief systems that are irrational.

"Irrational" is a polite euphemism for 'neurotic' or 'insane'.

Contrary to the usual bullspit, absolutely NONE of the so-called holy dogma of the Abrahamic religions are unique at all.

The Buddha is said to have told his followers "there are no gods".

When he died his followers made him a GodGod!

The mainstream religions are homophobic and misogynous.

I see nothing wrong with telling people that there are more egalitarian religions available than the disgusting Christian and Muslim religions.

Regards
DL