Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I just had some good medical news today and I'm into some beer and cannabis, they have fixed a date to have my guts stuffed back into thier anatomicall assigned position, ie not hanging next to my testicles.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

I just had some good medical news today and I'm into some beer and cannabis, they have fixed a date to have my guts stuffed back into thier anatomicall assigned position, ie not hanging next to my testicles.

Tho while your guts are down there, they would keep yo balls warm
:)

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Doesn't get any simpler than how it was presented... Guess that makes you too under qualified for a post in Bugtussle AB.. Maybe something in Buttfukk Ont as a hog slopper or 6 fingered banjo instructor is more your speed.

PS - Say hi to your sister-wife for me

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Doesn't get any simpler than how it was presented... Guess that makes you too under qualified for a post in Bugtussle AB.. Maybe something in Buttfukk Ont as a hog slopper or 6 fingered banjo instructor is more your speed.

That's right! You're part of the forum intelligentsia, according to JLM and Danbones!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Wow. A single snap-shot that tells us the entire future! It's a good thing that the climate is a nice, simple thing to study.

no it tells you the entire now
;)
the one that wasn't supposed to ever happen again

Schizophrenia counts as polygamy?

Who knew?

LOL So santa is moving to the south pole they say
:)
He signed papers

Damn! The hallucinations never stop!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The Climate has changed in this thread in tune with some others. The bickering reminds me of a school bus I traveled on at one time. Well thers only one remedy, ppfhhhttzzzzzzzzz mmmmmmmmmmmm homemade ale marked 'P' nephews a builder. One more holiday to go and the cycle is regurgataited. I hope it slows down in the New Year, life that is. hit the brakes maybe

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Kinda like the way that you feel that heavy pull downwards when standing on a roof top and looking over the edge.

Ah well, in the meantime, I hold it as my job (sworn duty actually) to get out and have as much fun and seek interesting experiences as possible.

Best to you in 2018 DB

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Kinda like the way that you feel that heavy pull downwards when standing on a roof top and looking over the edge.

Ah well, in the meantime, I hold it as my job (sworn duty actually) to get out and have as much fun and seek interesting experiences as possible.

Best to you in 2018 DB

Best plus to you, hi octane all the way captain, it is better to burn out than to rot away. eh
I will fall on my pencil someday, not enough cycles away,I,ll put more assets into time theft tech this new year I rekon, I may even exercise.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A fishing pole and backpack with some beer and snacks is always an excellent motivator to hike to Ye Olde Fishin' Hole and get that exercise.

Used to do that a lot but got lazy in the last few years. I am going to make an effort to get back in that habit and this time, I may even pack along some tackle and bait

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The subject, if only climate change were the greatest scam in history, democrazy answer that question, demockracy is a clever ruse, I,m sorry no our vote is senceless picking of faces mouthing off about democrazy, the priests rule fool, I now pronounce you man and wife, keep up with the taxes, fuk off I was born here your tax is an invasion of my rights, I don,'t owe you nothing, I,m a refugee, I came here as a slave working in a famous underwear factory.

To get back to te planet there's sweet **** all you can do about it. Do the fukkin math, it goes it,s way and you'll fukkin wel lobey er else.
We will of couse squander your contribution on women and wine. and you will whine about it,

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
The subject, if only climate change were the greatest scam in history, democrazy answer that question, demockracy is a clever ruse, I,m sorry no our vote is senceless picking of faces mouthing off about democrazy, the priests rule fool, I now pronounce you man and wife, keep up with the taxes, fuk off I was born here your tax is an invasion of my rights, I don,'t owe you nothing, I,m a refugee, I came here as a slave working in a famous underwear factory.

To get back to te planet there's sweet **** all you can do about it. Do the fukkin math, it goes it,s way and you'll fukkin wel lobey er else.
We will of couse squander your contribution on women and wine. and you will whine about it,

It's a mugs game to be sure, but you've hit the nail on the head in terms of what can we do about it.

There's a marked degree of arrogance in that kind of stupidity which believes that we have any influence whatsoever on what the planet will decide (or not decide) to do.

Regrettably, there is a body of the population (a fairly large one) that believe, in their hearts, that signing a petition or holding a banner will magically convince Gaia to set the global thermostat to a comfy level and minimize the cataclysmic events other than to teach the occasional lesson to the non-believers

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015