He's an idiot.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A new Word fetishes......they exist....

Some people it's "silly" or "hugs"
Others it's "rock bangers" or "banging rocks"

You got to wonder about the I.Q. of the rock banging author. Haven't really made up my mind yet if it's in the double digits of just in the singles!

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Skype would have saved him a lot of money.

I just don't get politicians flying around the world all the time. Couldn't all of the world's leaders not just agree to all meet up in one city for a week once a year for the stuff that they can't do by Skype, Whatsapp and e-mail, and do the rest through Skype, Whatsapp, and e-mail?

Flights, hotels, security etc. can add up to lots of money.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOl, ancient Chinese proverb says:
;)
"In race with giant manufacturing machine, one should not ride potatoe"

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
He was completely outmatched in China.

To be fair though, China has a larger economy than Canada does: so in bilateral trade between the two, it's clear who will hold the cards.

That's why Canada should focus on multilateral agreements. That way, no one country holds most of the cards anymore.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He certainly earned the nickname they bestowed upon him.

Quite often happens to the "new kid on the block"! :)

To be fair though, China has a larger economy than Canada does: so in bilateral trade between the two, it's clear who will hold the cards.

That's why Canada should focus on multilateral agreements. That way, no one country holds most of the cards anymore.

Couldn't agree more.....................having said that, Trudeau's competency is still in doubt!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules

In this case, as Canada is a nation that has the natural resources that China wants, Canada does hold a strong hand

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well we all agree that he's an idiot.

*snicker*

Seriously... was he the best that Canada had?