Trudeau. Is he an idiot or what?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
reconciliation is an important process should this country find itself on the healing end of a civil war. you cant end a civil war unless you are willing to overlook a mountain of injustices that one countryman did to another.

but i personally dont think we should apply this to isis terrorists.

There was no civil war in Syria. There was undeclared war conducted by an American proxy army armed and supported by the USA and it,s dogs.
Prison for all returnees.

I did say "on the battlefield".

We do have JTF2 on site.

We do know who they are.

Shoot them all.

The ones that get captured, leave them with their captors.

If JTF2 is on site they are in violation of international law.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Justin has become downright dangerous.

He is a New Age Spiritualist, a cult shaman. It is no surprise that he singled out Christianity and the moral foundations of Western Civilization as his primary target. Something that must be ridiculed, apologized for and discarded.

The New Age is a complex assemblage, but it a closed system founded primarily of a overarching spiritual consciousness that rejects the existence of Evil (there are only relative points of view). Judgemental religions, such as Christianity, become an anathema.

What passes for a Deity becomes a Mother Earth Goddess. That explains much of his fanatical attachment to the idols of feminism and radical environmentalism. He has surrounded himself with a coven of witches. He promotes spiritualism (self centred 'karma' or unity and sublimation with the universe), theosophy (a unity of all religions) and anthroposophy (essentially man as his own creator) as the philosophical roots of his politics.

His program essentially is that of Gnosticism which sees the cosmos as organic, self contained whole animated by an ambient energy which emanates from it parts and forms an supreme consciousness that neither creates nor discharges. It simply 'is'. It understood only by 'holders' of an esoteric knowledge.

We are in grips of occultist.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Justin has become downright dangerous.

He is a New Age Spiritualist, an occult shaman. It is no surprise that he singled out Christianity and the moral foundations of Western Civilization as his primary target. Something that must be ridiculed, apologized for and discarded.

The New Age is a complex assemblage, but it a closed system founded primarily of a overarching spiritual consciousness that rejects the existence of Evil (there are only relative points of view). Judgemental religions, such as Christianity, become an anathema.

What passes for a Deity becomes a Mother Earth Goddess. That explains much of his fanatical attachment to the idols of feminism and radical environmentalism. He has surrounded himself with a coven of witches. He promotes spiritualism, theosophy (a unity of all religions) and anthroposophy (essentially man as his own creator) as central philosophical source of his politics.

His program essentially that of Gnosticism which sees the cosmos as organic, self contained whole animated by an ambient energy which emanates from it parts and forms an supreme consciousness that neither creates nor discharges. It simply 'is'. It understood only by 'holders' of an esoteric knowledge.

We are in grips of cultist.

I just call them communist’s

But incan see how you could see it as a cult cause it kinda is.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
The Prime Minister set himself up for this from the word go and it stems back to his statement in the political debates with Harper where he said, "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian." In regard to stripping people who engage in terrorist acts or take up arms as insurgents in other countries of their citizenship.

Whether your political leanings are left or right, I think most of us care about the country we live in and therefore want to protect our citizens. Can we also not agree that it is a very bad idea to accept Isis fighters back into our nation under the guise that we can somehow rehabilitate them?

Perhaps I'm being racist or non-inclusive, but when you abandon this country to go to a foreign land and take up arms against our military and that of our allies you have in essence turned your back on your country. In this case Canada. In the old days they used to call that treason. Nowadays, it seems that we in this nation our somehow at fault.

I don't think they should be hung or shot or even jailed. I think they should be stripped of the citizenship they turned their back on and betrayed when they signed up to be foreign fighters. The fact that some folks (our Prime Minister and his Cabinet included) can't seem to compute this, is mind boggling for the rest of us Canadians, left or right.

Our Prime Minister is as inept as Donald Trump is a buffoon.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
...Perhaps I'm being racist or non-inclusive, but when you abandon this country to go to a foreign land and take up arms against our military and that of our allies you have in essence turned your back on your country. In this case Canada. In the old days they used to call that treason. Nowadays, it seems that we in this nation our somehow at fault...

You are not being racist or non-inclusive. I think the answer to this is simple, but the politicians are too scared to make this law. Strip them of their citizenship and deny them entry into Canada.

Done.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
You are not being racist or non-inclusive. I think the answer to this is simple, but the politicians are too scared to make this law. Strip them of their citizenship and deny them entry into Canada.

Done.

That was Harper's plan, but the Liberals killed the legislation.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I don't think they should be hung or shot or even jailed. I think they should be stripped of the citizenship they turned their back on and betrayed when they signed up to be foreign fighters. The fact that some folks (our Prime Minister and his Cabinet included) can't seem to compute this, is mind boggling for the rest of us Canadians, left or right.

So the ones who made it here shouldn't even be jailed at the most? What kind of action do you suppourt for the ones already here? They can't be turned back and Iraq or Syria won't take them back.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
So, basically, aside from doling out billions of dollars and tearful apologies, Trudeau has now decided that what we need is to integrate Isis fighters into our immigration system so that can make them inclusive and they won't want to cut off heads or light people on fire anymore.

The man is a fookin idiot.
the **** are you blabbering about? and get "The Dude" out of your avatar you irritant mongoloid..

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
That's probably about the extent of the commonality. Trump has smarts and balls. :)

Well, they are both men. Both are married to women. They both speak English. Neither served in the military. Neither smokes. Neither has been invited to my house or hunting lodge.

There are more I'm sure.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
So, basically, aside from doling out billions of dollars and tearful apologies, Trudeau has now decided that what we need is to integrate Isis fighters into our immigration system so that can make them inclusive and they won't want to cut off heads or light people on fire anymore.

The man is a fookin idiot.

This will probably be the ONLY topic you see me get super wtf about!!!!

I hate to pull the heavy and say i was there before you, yadada da ". But that doesnt matter. These punks were people like us and we let them join to purge. Its no different than the Nazis except instead of nationalism its religion. And double guess this RTS?, you old fart you, its nothing new! Welcome to the Canada that you knew before me!

I didnt "see" "see" the killing but i saw the killing!

Last edited: