Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

How many times have we heard of actors in the USA, married, kids.. then suddenly come out of the closet.

I don't know, Justin Trudeau speaks and he sounds very...effeminate.

Nothing wrong with that. I am just wondering if he is gay or not? Or is it just because he is from Quebec and has the weird high pitched squeaky accent? With a little wisp.

Just Say'in

And the budget will balance itself.

When A Heterosexual Spouse Comes Out As Gay: 10 Surprising Reactions

Yeah, I'm going out on a limb and acknowledging there may be some truth to what you say, while at the same time pointing out that it's better not to say it. Some folks take it as being politically incorrect. I think he's politically incorrect for other reasons umh..................................."it's 2015" :) :) :)

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Yeah, I'm going out on a limb and acknowledging there may be some truth to what you say, while at the same time pointing out that it's better not to say it. Some folks take it as being politically incorrect. I think he's politically incorrect for other reasons umh..................................."it's 2015" :) :) :)

Gay or not, he hands down better than what they have for a leader in the USA..

Trump has the House and Senate and still can't pass any real legislation. :lol:

#TrumpFail #EagleNutCockHolster

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Thank gawd for checks and balances in the US... it's just 4 years of comic relief in the Oval Office :lol:

Notice how EagleNut like to search out my old posts and revive them.. talk about live rent free ... :lol:

#EagleNut #Troll #ImLivingRentFreeInYourHead

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just heard a good one on the radio (just directed at anyone in general with those tendencies) "He's not homosexual, just same sex attracted" :) :)

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017

How many times have we heard of actors in the USA, married, kids.. then suddenly come out of the closet.

I don't know, Justin Trudeau speaks and he sounds very...effeminate.

Nothing wrong with that. I am just wondering if he is gay or not? Or is it just because he is from Quebec and has the weird high pitched squeaky accent? With a little wisp.

Just Say'in

And the budget will balance itself.

When A Heterosexual Spouse Comes Out As Gay: 10 Surprising Reactions

effeminate heterosexuals and macho homosexuals exist too. You can't guess from that alone.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Being homo sexual doesn't preclude one from being Prime Minister. Being arrogant, impetuous, self centred, and NOT LISTENING can!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Why does it have to be one or the other?
;)
there is also Buy sexual

All those free floating tax dollars...laying...around

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Being homo sexual doesn't preclude one from being Prime Minister. Being arrogant, impetuous, self centred, and NOT LISTENING can!

Being a limp wristed, effeminate, submissive petty ideologue should exclude one as well. But countries get the governments they deserve. Justin was extruded by a dissolute culture that lacks an identity and a moral compass.. replaced with empty, aimless aphorisms like 'diversity', 'multiculturalism' and 'inclusion'.

Justin acts like fag because he just conforms to what his pollsters tell him the Canadian electorate want. He doesn't have any sense of mission, vision, moral structure, economic integrity, cultural identity. He has no backbone.. a total loser.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
being a limp wristed, effeminate, submissive petty ideologue should exclude one as well. But countries get the governments they deserve.. Justin was extruded by a dissolute culture that lacks identity and a moral compass.

Justin's foibles are quickly coming to light and I think they'll be his "Waterloo" come the next election and they probably don't include being limp wristed or being effeminate. He is a VERY poor speaker. What he is about to say isn't thought out before he starts speaking. His priorities change like the wind. Right now #1 is legalizing pot. Repairing, replacing and upgrading infrastructure isn't even on the radar.

What harm would be done if the legalization of Pot was postponed for one more year? Let's take the time to get it right and make sure the regulations and penalties are "air tight".

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
His priorities change like the wind. Right now #1 is legalizing pot. Repairing, replacing and upgrading infrastructure isn't even on the radar.
He is still finishing Harper's ActionPlan. I can't wait for a 4 lane highway through BC to wrap up next year. It'll shave off 2 hours from Vancouver to Calgary.