2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
So, here it comes.. Rudi talking about the latest Clinton leak, 'prior' to the leak. So, a rapist (Assange); a former KGB (Putin) in bed with the GOP, isn't that lovely. So much for the infamous crooked Hillary slogan. Hillary should sue the pants off the FBI for defamation of character. They were investigating a Weiner firstly, secondly they had no proof & no warrant when they released the famous letter. This is a crime against democracy and freedom. It's of no consequence to me, but wrong is wrong. These old rich bigots are starting to make Hillary look really really good. It's one thing to be disgusting & crass, but the level of dishonesty here is mind boggling.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, here it comes.. Rudi talking about the latest Clinton leak, 'prior' to the leak. So, a rapist (Assange); a former KGB (Putin) in bed with the GOP, isn't that lovely. So much for the infamous crooked Hillary slogan. Hillary should sue the pants off the FBI for defamation of character. They were investigating a Weiner firstly, secondly they had no proof & no warrant when they released the famous letter. This is a crime against democracy and freedom. It's of no consequence to me, but wrong is wrong. These old rich bigots are starting to make Hillary look really really good. It's one thing to be disgusting & crass, but the level of dishonesty here is mind boggling.
I imagine when she becomes president, she'll do a lot worse than sue.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Then you know that a clown with a semi-auto AR or AK is NOT "heavily armed."

You are right. You don't see many "open carry" 50 cals going down the street. What you do have are hundreds of nutbar militias just itching to go to war with the guvvermint over a long list of perceived grievances .. a lot if them originating in whacko conspiracy theories.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
CNN gets big boost in Canada from election coverage
The Canadian Press
First posted: Friday, November 04, 2016 01:16 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, November 04, 2016 01:22 PM EDT
On Tuesday, after a long and gruelling campaign, American voters will finally determine the next president of the United States. One big U.S. winner, however, has already been crowned in Canada: CNN.
The Atlanta-based U.S. cable news network has seen ratings soar in Canada in the run up to the presidential election, “Trumping” the competition.
For the final presidential debate on Oct. 19, CNN saw its share of Canadian viewers climb above the 1.5 million mark in overnight estimates. Broken down into half-hour periods, CNN pulled an estimated 1.2, 1.3, 1.5 and 1.1 million viewers between the hours of 9:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. ET.
That dwarfs the overnight estimates registered by CBC News Network, which drew 428,000, 400,000, 300,000 and 194,000 on the same day and times. Further behind was CTV News Channel, clocking in at 112,000, 117,000, 125,000 and 108,000 estimated viewers.
Only a Major League Baseball playoff game between Toronto and Cleveland on Sportsnet (2.7 million) and an episode of “Survivor” on Global (1.6 million) beat CNN in Canada on that night.
About a year ago, on an average October weeknight, CNN trailed the two Canadian news outlets.
On Oct 27, 2015, CNN drew about 45,000 viewers in Canada, compared to 272,000 for CBC News Network and 64,000 for CTV News Channel.
CNN is also on a roll in the United States. For the first time in 15 years, CNN has beaten Fox News in key metrics (available on fewer cable and satellite packages, Fox News ratings are negligible in Canada) and has topped MSNBC for 28 straight months. It also just enjoyed its most-watched month in 11 years.
“CNN in the U.S. has seen a noticeable uptick in the ratings, narrowing the gap against Fox News and actually beating them on occasion, by offering a more unbiased view of the upcoming presidential election,” said Marc Berman, editor-in-chief of Programming Insider.
“With more breaking news, more original programming and a growing roster of on-air personalities, CNN is the absolute hot ticket at present among the cable news networks. Fox News, in contrast, is too heavily focused solely on the Republican ticket and that has been costly.”
Besides CNN, the U.S. election has also boosted another TV franchise in Canada: “Saturday Night Live.” According to Numeris, ratings for the long-running satirical showcase soared Oct. 22, a few days after the final debate. Close to 1.3 million total Global viewers laughed along with Alec Baldwin’s impersonation of Donald Trump and Kate McKinnon’s take on Hillary Clinton.
Normally, “Saturday Night Live” draws closer to a half-million viewers per episode in Canada.
Also getting a “Trump bump” in the U.S.: “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah,” seen in Canada on The Comedy Network. It’s coming off its most-watched month ever in October, scoring as the No. 1 daily late night talk show among millennial men. The series will air a live, hour-long “Democalypse 2016” election night special.
In Canada, also on Comedy, the new satirical news program “The Beaverton” launches the day after the U.S. election. Hosted by Emma Hunter and Miguel Rivas, the made-in-Toronto series just shot two versions of its premiere episode: one if Clinton wins, and one, as Rivas put it, “if it’s the apocalypse.”
CNN gets big boost in Canada from election coverage | Canada | News | Toronto Su

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
cnn is doomed if hillary doesn't manage to steal the election
as are every one of her co conspirators in crime

"'BIGGEST SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY ABOUT TO BREAK'
Investigative reporter who broke Hillary email bombshell reveals what's coming next...
...The account to which the emails were being forwarded was partially redacted, except in one email. The address was Humamabedin@yahoo.com.

“As soon as I had that, I realized that she was sending many classified State Department emails offline to Yahoo, which is completely insecure. She was sending both emails she received at State.gov and emails she received at [Clintonemail.com], the private server,” Corsi explained.

But Abedin was not the only one sending emails to her private account.

“Hillary was sending emails from Clintonemail.com to Huma Abedin at Yahoo.com. They were both involved, and they completely compromised the State Department security, because anybody that had the password or username could read, in unredacted form, all these emails in real time,”"
‘Biggest scandal in U.S. history about to break’

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl14Nkf3Zoc
this guy lays it out quite well

The Intelligence Report 11/04/16 FBI found damning new emails from Clinton’s private server
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RfEkGb2uaY

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
FBI, NYPD assess threat of possible terror attack on U.S. election eve
Jake Pearson, The Associated Press
First posted: Friday, November 04, 2016 12:58 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, November 04, 2016 06:40 PM EDT
NEW YORK — The FBI and New York Police Department say they are assessing the credibility of information they received of a possible al-Qaida terror attack against the U.S. on the eve of Election Day.
Officials say Friday that counterterrorism investigators are reviewing the information that mentioned New York, Texas and Virginia as potential targets.
It wasn’t immediately clear how the intelligence came to investigators’ attention. An NYPD spokesman says in a statement the information “lacks specificity.”
In a statement, the FBI said it was working closely with law enforcement agencies and sharing intelligence reports.
Officials say they regularly assess all possible security threats ahead of major events.
Election Day is Tuesday, and both Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump are holding their Election Day parties in New York City.
CBS News first reported of the potential threat.
FBI, NYPD assess threat of possible terror attack on U.S. election eve | World |

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Chillary should be so lucky that the e-mails were her downfall. The latest news is about her being part of child abductions in Haiti and the missing kids ended up on Orgy Island, a place her and Bill have visited as well as many in power in DC. It won't be jail these people are facing it will be drawn and quartered that will be what the (honest) public demands.

Source: FBI has evidence Hillary visited ‘Orgy Island’
The FBI's Clinton Investigation Is a Lot Worse Than We Thought
Video: Bill Clinton On Paedophile Island - Your News Wire

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Trump at age 70 has taken on the mantle of God's candidate.

Trump Shocks Media and Destroys Narrative... Says He Needs God's Wisdom

According to the mainstream media, it would take Divine Intervention for him to get elected.. but don't dismiss the power of the Almighty.

Simply on a practical level the difference between Clinton and Trump is stark. Hillary has run a campaign of gimmicks and distraction.. Trump has dealt with substance. Clinton is all smoke and mirrors, Trump proffers real change. Clinton would be a Quisling for the Oligarchs of Global Free Market Capitalism.. Trump is his own man, a supporter to the nation state, with the force of personality to bring genuine reform.

I'd give the polls a rest.. they are unreliable in the tumultous political environment of this election.. the guideposts have all moved. I'd also advise not paying too much attention of demographic assumptions with respect to gender, age, race, ethnicity, education, vocation, affiliation. These become moot when the issues are universal and represent a watershed in political direction of the nation (and the world).

The rust belt states.. Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina.. with their derelict smelters, foundries, mills.. will be the bellwether of this election. If Trump takes 3 of them.. he can't be stopped.

My sense is that all of the energy and passion in the campaign resides with Trump. Hillary's support is listless, tentative, apathetic.

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I don't think there have been many undecided's for months. People calling themselves undecided are just bull****ters.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't think there have been many undecided's for months. People calling themselves undecided are just bull****ters.

Do you really think so? My take on it is that perhaps the quality of the candidates is so low, many voters just don't care who gets in. I think one thing that can be counted on for sure is a low voter turn out.

Trump at age 70 has taken on the mantle of God's candidate.

Trump Shocks Media and Destroys Narrative... Says He Needs God's Wisdom

According to the mainstream media, it would take Divine Intervention for him to get elected.. but don't dismiss the power of the Almighty.

Simply on a practical level the difference between Clinton and Trump is stark. Hillary has run a campaign of gimmicks and distraction.. Trump has dealt with substance. Clinton is all smoke and mirrors, Trump proffers real change. Clinton would be a Quisling for the Oligarchs of Global Free Market Capitalism.. Trump is his own man, with the force of personality to bring genuine reform.

I'd give the polls a rest.. they are unreliable in the tumultous political environment of this election.. the guideposts have all moved. I'd also advise not paying too much attention of demographic assumptions with respect to gender, age, race, ethnicity, education, vocation, affiliation. These become moot when the issues are universal and represent a watershed in political direction of the nation (and the world).

The rust belt states.. Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina.. with their derelict smelters, foundries, mills.. will be the bellwether of this election. If Trump takes 3 of them.. he can't be stopped.

My sense is that all of the energy and passion in the campaign resides with Trump. Hillary's support is listless, tentative, apathetic.

I basically agree with you in that while with Trump there is some substance and Hillary is a very shallow person, Trump made a couple of bad mistakes that might do him in. His mouth engaged a couple of times before his brain. Nothing wrong with denigrating terrorists and drugs but he made the mistake of bringing ethnicities and religions into it........................totally unnecessary! Denigrating crippled veterans and women didn't endear him to a lot of people either. Just say what you are going to do and never mind the opponent.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So low?? Not even close, the Trump movement is a real threat to the establishment and that means the FED as in 1913 was the takeover of America. That is about to come to a crashing end and Trump is the reason and his support is a lot higher than is being acknowledged. The nay sayers on this site are either troll or they don't know a thing about the world at large and America (and Canada) in particular.

ASSANGE: Clinton resisted FBI, and now they’re out for payback (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE VIDEO & TRANSCRIPT ) – InvestmentWatch

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

I think they have decided that they will hold heir nose when they vote but haven't decided who smells worse. If I was American, I would be undecided for that reason. Both candidates are repulsive to me.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So low?? Not even close, the Trump movement is a real threat to the establishment and that means the FED as in 1913 was the takeover of America. That is about to come to a crashing end and Trump is the reason and his support is a lot higher than is being acknowledged. The nay sayers on this site are either troll or they don't know a thing about the world at large and America (and Canada) in particular.

ASSANGE: Clinton resisted FBI, and now they’re out for payback (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE VIDEO & TRANSCRIPT ) – InvestmentWatch

We'll know in 4 days. :) :)