The Alt-Right Movement: A New Age of Racism and Xenophobia

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Milo would make progs quiver and cry in a debate. They know that.

The fact he is a brilliant young faggot and associated with this so-called 'alt-right' makes them mad.

That he is revered on social media and 4chan makes them nervous.

It will blow their tiny fukkin' minds if Yiannopoulos was given a Cabinet Secretary position by President Trump. :lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
And so ends yet another short lived social conservative movement.

He'll make a nice wax piece next to the tea baggers.

Remember those guys?

Neither do I.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And so ends yet another short lived social conservative movement.

He'll make a nice wax piece next to the tea baggers.

Remember those guys?

Neither do I.

Yeah. They're Trump's power base, now.

Whar else can he white and powerless do?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Sorry folks, I just can't see where it's racist and xenophobic for a country's population to want to have a national identity, laws, traditions and culture of its own.
Just as fences make good neighbors, secure borders make friendly, respectful nations.
Too many people have migrated and brought the ways of their native countries with them. There can be no unity as long as diversity is celebrated. There has to be common values, national loyalty and law and order.
Donald Trump wants to make every American equal regardless of their ethnicity/race. They are all Americans.
Clinton keeps hammering the differences and separating people into groups. They are all 'African Americans', 'Mexican Americans', etc. to Hillary. That looks more racist to me!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
sure are a lot of progs and cucks worried about something something alt-right that is supposed to be feeble and flaccid.

weird.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I never realised an online troll could be so easily triggered in real life.

So dumb.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sorry folks, I just can't see where it's racist and xenophobic for a country's population to want to have a national identity, laws, traditions and culture of its own.
Just as fences make good neighbors, secure borders make friendly, respectful nations.
Too many people have migrated and brought the ways of their native countries with them. There can be no unity as long as diversity is celebrated. There has to be common values, national loyalty and law and order.
Donald Trump wants to make every American equal regardless of their ethnicity/race. They are all Americans.
Clinton keeps hammering the differences and separating people into groups. They are all 'African Americans', 'Mexican Americans', etc. to Hillary. That looks more racist to me!
Um. . . in the case of Mexicans, America migrated to them. Alto California was settled long before John Smith sailed to Virginia, or Champlain to Canada.

Probably the oldest eminent family (of Europeans) in what is now the U.S. is the Alvarezes.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Why would you force yourself to move to England? That's the whole point of multiculturalism. You can move to Canada and still keep your English identity.