McCallum promises ‘radical changes’ to Citizenship Act

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Immigration Minister John McCallum says the government will be “producing radical changes” to the Citizenship Act in the next few weeks. Liberals have been telling him that the government should eliminate the language test for new immigrants to apply for Canadian citizenship, which was brought in by the Conservatives in 2014 as part of the controversial Bill C-24.

McCallum promises ‘radical changes’ to Citizenship Act | hilltimes.com

Why does the Liberal Party hate brown people so much that now they want to create cultural ghettos?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Great article.

The comments are even better.

maybe you are stupid and should leave Canada ~ Henri

I am Not in Canada Henry. i think you should revise your sentense. th readers now know who is the stupid ..... ~ Ali

OK, you seem stupid, please don't try to come to Canada.
better? ~
Henri

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Great article.

The comments are even better.
Charles Ward dug himself a nice hole and took a nose dive in it. Like a typical racist Liberal prog. Flossy is about the same mentality. He advocates their slaughter at the hands of other brown people.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
As long as they vote Liberal all is well.
Well there's that, but it helps when they live in cultural ghettos. You can target them better with propaganda, feel good make work projects and cultural funding to buy their votes, AND keep them out of your neighbourhood. Just the way Liberal progs like it.

You know exactly what I'm talking about eh.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If it's too hard to learn English or French there is seriously something wrong. I learned it when I was two.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well there's that, but it helps when they live in cultural ghettos. You can target them better with propaganda, feel good make work projects and cultural funding to buy their votes, AND keep them out of your neighbourhood. Just the way Liberal progs like it.

You know exactly what I'm talking about eh.

And that is exactly what I am talking about and how it works in the US. Libs never pass a law that will affect them personally... and I stress personally.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
mccallum is a drunk.

could even be relative of our dopey OP.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
We have to stop this somehow! English should be required. (français au verso,k?)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Immigration Minister John McCallum says the government will be “producing radical changes” to the Citizenship Act in the next few weeks. Liberals have been telling him that the government should eliminate the language test for new immigrants to apply for Canadian citizenship, which was brought in by the Conservatives in 2014 as part of the controversial Bill C-24.

Why does the Liberal Party hate brown people so much that now they want to create cultural ghettos?

First things first- Mr. McCallum should improve the lot of the likes of those in La Loche and Attiwapiskat- THAT would benefit citizens!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Looks like you and your ignorant compatriots completely misread the article. What a surprise! Far from hating non-Caucasians the new legislation will actually make it easier for them to get into Canada and will eliminate the xenophobic legislation brought in by the Harper government. As for "cultural ghettos" those have always existed with any large immigrant population, whether it has been Chinese or Norwegian. The fact is that they generally don't last longer than a generation.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Looks like you and your ignorant compatriots completely misread the article. What a surprise! Far from hating non-Caucasians the new legislation will actually make it easier for them to get into Canada and will eliminate the xenophobic legislation brought in by the Harper government.
I had no doubt you would support racist policies and populating cultural ghettos.

As for "cultural ghettos" those have always existed with any large immigrant population, whether it has been Chinese or Norwegian. The fact is that they generally don't last longer than a generation.
Ya, that makes it all OK. Once again you have posted a perfect example of your utter ignorance.

Last edited: