Justin Trudeau justifies refugee delay, saying Liberals want to get it right

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Ah, I see. So NOW it's a sensible idea because Jumpin' Justin thinks so. Flossie, you seriously are a parrot. People expressed very valid reasons why too many in too fast a time frame was a bad idea. But of course they had to endure the usual crap about being racist, bigots or "old stock".

To all of you who uttered any of those words in here over this topic but have now changed your minds because "fearless leader" did, enjoy the crow flavoured kool-aid.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Ah, I see. So NOW it's a sensible idea because Jumpin' Justin thinks so. Flossie, you seriously are a parrot. People expressed very valid reasons why too many in too fast a time frame was a bad idea. But of course they had to endure the usual crap about being racist, bigots or "old stock".

To all of you who uttered any of those words in here over this topic but have now changed your minds because "fearless leader" did, enjoy the crow flavoured kool-aid.

I haven't changed my mind about the huge influx of refugees being a bad idea. But I think we should give credit where it is due and the decision to delay the process somewhat was at least a partial concession to the opposers of the plan.
I don't think the credit is due to Trudeau as much as to the Liberal membership who, it would seem have convinced him that it is wise move to take the advice of experts.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I haven't changed my mind about the huge influx of refugees being a bad idea. But I think we should give credit where it is due and the decision to delay the process somewhat was at least a partial concession to the opposers of the plan.
I don't think the credit is due to Trudeau as much as to the Liberal membership who, it would seem have convinced him that it is wise move to take the advice of experts.
I'm sure that it wouldn't be the liberal membership here....
It seems they are all Trudeau fluffers.....

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Just more proof; Justin is just not ready.

How much more of such poorly thought out nonsense are Canadians going to have to keep paying for?

Speaking of costs, Libs still have not laid out all the costs for these refugees yet, only scant disclosures so far.
And they haven't, yet, spelled out the details of how these refugees are going to be transported from the Middle East to here.
Just a couple of very big holes!!

Yep, Libs are just not ready, good example that they may never be ready.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
anyone who thinks that shiny pony has the circuits to lead is a retard. it's mccallum, butts and wynne.

have a sunny day though.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
anyone who thinks that shiny pony has the circuits to lead is a retard. it's mccallum, butts and wynne.

have a sunny day though.

ahh yes, "shiny pony"... as bestowed on Canada's Prime Minister by "the Rebel", Ezrant :lol: Best you get used to it Locutus... you can't carry on like this for the next decade... you'll throw a lung before then!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
ahh yes, "shiny pony"... as bestowed on Canada's Prime Minister by "the Rebel", Ezrant :lol: Best you get used to it Locutus... you can't carry on like this for the next decade... you'll throw a lung before then!
So you don't like people calling others names but don't mind calling Ezrant .Very consistent of you .

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
So you don't like people calling others names but don't mind calling Ezrant .Very consistent of you .

context was provided... as the originator of the "shiny pony" label that so many here are infatuated with. I thought "Ezrant" was a term of endearment - no? Oh wait, are you also suggesting that's just what the "shininess" is too?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
context was provided... as the originator of the "shiny pony" label that so many here are infatuated with. I thought "Ezrant" was a term of endearment - no? Oh wait, are you also suggesting that's just what the "shininess" is too?
Nice dance.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
did not realize you were for meeting the self-imposed deadline... after were you against it! Which other promises... broken promises... have you so in a tizzy?

Actually the more promises trudOwe break the better off we all will be. Just sayin that his disciples are in for a rough ride and a severe disappointment if they believed their messiah's every word.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Good for Prime Minister Trudeau, I'm sure that complimenting him will garner some negative reaction from people who think security should be secondary to humanitarian action. After all, the Toronto 18 was just a conspiracy of fear mongering. This is the new PM realizing that there are consequences to every action he takes and thinking it out is far better than bashing full steam ahead.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Just more proof; Justin is just not ready.

How much more of such poorly thought out nonsense are Canadians going to have to keep paying for?

Speaking of costs, Libs still have not laid out all the costs for these refugees yet, only scant disclosures so far.
And they haven't, yet, spelled out the details of how these refugees are going to be transported from the Middle East to here.
Just a couple of very big holes!!

Yep, Libs are just not ready, good example that they may never be ready.

Last night's news reported the cost revealed at 6 billion +.
Transportation to be by chartered jet.
Those were the latest Liberal declarations. But I suppose they could change. :)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Actually the more promises trudOwe break the better off we all will be. Just sayin that his disciples are in for a rough ride and a severe disappointment if they believed their messiah's every word.

That's true! The OP just had to get out in front of the lie before the salt started flowing out of control.