Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Some of the best presidents have been Republicans - Abe and Ike to mention two.

What most people don't seem to realize, Anna is the party heads are not in control, they are just puppets for the 30 or 40 people who run the world! :)

WALTER- What could possibly be wrong with those two posts? (Why don't you make a statement that I could at least tear apart?) :)

Ooops looks like some other idiot is agreeing with you! :) :)

Abe Lincoln . He was a man who could relate to the common people. I don't see any Lady or man with his qualities on the scene so I'm out.

Not surprising, he was probably 100 years out of date at that time (1860s)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I know Mrs. Clinton is not and I've seen no evidence that Carson is not.
fact is if you do not know him personally you can just speculate. Politicians are self promoters and will play the role to create an impression. Id like to hear a candidate say just one time, "hey, I;m not perfect. I make mistakes. I've screwed up many a time and have told a whopper now and then just like anyone else. " Then I might think someone was trying to be honest.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
fact is if you do not know him personally you can just speculate. Politicians are self promoters and will play the role to create an impression. Id like to hear a candidate say just one time, "hey, I;m not perfect. I make mistakes. I've screwed up many a time and have told a whopper now and then just like anyone else. " Then I might think someone was trying to be honest.

I think it's generally safe to make a general statement that all politicians are not 100% honest- of course there is the old adage "there's an exception to every rule". :) :)