Apocalypse in different religions

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
You said sth about shrines of imams. Have you ever gone there? What do people do there? Have you asked them? I don't think so brother muslim. Is building a mosque bad? No ! Is it bad to build the mosque one a holy man's grave? People there pray and worship god not anyone else and if you see them touching ths grave , this is related to quran:

go, take this shirt of mine and cast it over my father's face, he will recover his sight. then return to me with all your family. '*(۹۳)as the caravan departed, their father said: 'i smell the scent of joseph, unless you think i am foolish. '(۹۴)'by allah, ' they said, 'this is but your old illusion. '(۹۵)and when the bearer of glad tidings arrived, he laid joseph's shirt over him, and he saw once again. he said: 'did i not tell you that i know from allah what you do not know?

It's simple ! The grave of prophet is as " motabarrek" as the shirt of Joseph. do you think Joseph and Jakob were telling shirk too?
I'm sorry I was rood but brother muslim ! It's the worst thing for a muslim to tell him that you are mushrik. I say the last in arrabic so others can not understand:
انکم تفترون الشرک علی الذین یقولون "لا اله الا الله" و لا یعبدون الا ایاه ! یا اخی نحن مسلمون و لا نعبد الا الله ! لا تسبنا مع اورادک .الشرک هی کلمه کبیر علینا و علیک .فلا تقله الی مسلمین من اخوانک .
انا نحب اءمتنا لانهم حجه الله علینا و انهم وسیلتنا الی رضوان الله جل جلاله.ولا نری الاستقلال فی حبهم و طاعتهم .لکن انهم احباء الله و نحبهم ونطیعهم لانهم اولیا الله .الل
عفا الله عنک یا اخی.الامان

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You said sth about shrines of imams. Have you ever gone there? What do people do there? Have you asked them? I don't think so brother muslim. Is building a mosque bad? No ! Is it bad to build the mosque one a holy man's grave? People there pray and worship god not anyone else and if you see them touching ths grave , this is related to quran:

I was a shi'a like you; I visited the shrines or tombs of imams many times in the past.
Now, I am not Sunni or Shi'ite, but I follow the 'exclusive devotion to God alone' and the Glorious Quran, without any sectarian belonging.

I tell you this: man is made of material body and spiritual soul, then by death the soul separates from the body; the body will decay, but the soul will remain forever. The souls of the righteous men who do not associate with God, and the souls of prophets and martyrs will go after death to Paradise (or Heaven) in the neighborhood of God.

So the righteous imams will go to Paradise in Heaven; therefore if you visit the grave, the imam will not hear you.
God - be glorified - said in the Quran 35: 22
{You cannot make those in the graves to hear.}

Quran and Man after Death
??????? ??? ?????

go, take this shirt of mine and cast it over my father's face, he will recover his sight. then return to me with all your family. '*(۹۳)as the caravan departed, their father said: 'i smell the scent of joseph, unless you think i am foolish. '(۹۴)'by allah, ' they said, 'this is but your old illusion. '(۹۵)and when the bearer of glad tidings arrived, he laid joseph's shirt over him, and he saw once again. he said: 'did i not tell you that i know from allah what you do not know?

It's simple ! The grave of prophet is as " motabarrek" as the shirt of Joseph. do you think Joseph and Jakob were telling shirk too?

Prophet Jacob - salam to him - did not become blind, but he became confused with his extreme sadness for the loss of his son Joseph, then when they brought the shirt of Joseph and cast it on his face, his mind became clear and he restored his insight about affairs; so the aya spoke about a parable in Arabic which means: his sadness was so much, and it does not mean that he became blind.
Quran 12: 84
{Then [Jacob] turned aside from [his sons m] and said:
"How much I do grieve for Joseph!" His sadness was so extreme;
but he was suppressing [his sadness n.]}
m And isolated himself from them, weeping and crying about his sons who have been lost.
n And was not exposing it to anyone of people.

And later on, as in the Quran 12: 96
{But when [they delayed in their way, Juda: ] the bearer of the glad tidings came c, he cast the [shirt] over his [father’s] face d, so he recovered his clear sightedness [with clear insight] e; he said: "Didn't I say to you: 'I know from God that which you [yourselves] do not know'?" f}
c Came in haste, carrying the shirt to his father to give him the glad news.
d i.e. he cast the shirt on the face of his father.
e It means: When Jacob smelled the smell of Joseph out of the shirt, he returned to have insight about affairs after he had been sad and depressed.
The meaning: he was relieved of sadness and delusion and his mind became clear without worry.
f The meaning: Didn’t I say to you that Joseph is alive; and that was according to what God had revealed to me, and what He had showed it to me in the dream.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, died at 1991.

Moreover, the grave is nothing of importance; it is only to conceal the decayed and putrid corpses of the dead, and the imam did not commit a crime, so they might imprison him in his grave, but he is honored in Paradise in palaces and houris, and prosperity.

The Islam religion is not a religion of graves but a religion of mosques or masjids.
The difference is that the shrines are the graves of the servants, while the mosques are the houses of God for worshiping Him.

God permitted the building of mosques, but He did not permit the building of graves which only contain the rotten and decayed corpses of the dead.

As in the Quran 24: 36
{In houses m [of worship] which God has allowed to be exalted [with building and construction], and that His name n shall be celebrated therein. Therein [men] do always glorify Him: day and night.}
m It means: the guidance is in the houses, which are the mosques [or masjids.]
n i.e. the name of God is to be mentioned in the mosques: in prayers, in the praying, glorifying, magnifying and the Quran reciting.

I'm sorry I was rood but brother muslim ! It's the worst thing for a muslim to tell him that you are mushrik. I say the last in arrabic so others can not understand:
انکم تفترون الشرک علی الذین یقولون "لا اله الا الله" و لا یعبدون الا ایاه ! یا اخی نحن مسلمون و لا نعبد الا الله ! لا تسبنا مع اورادک .الشرک هی کلمه کبیر علینا و علیک .فلا تقله الی مسلمین من اخوانک .
انا نحب اءمتنا لانهم حجه الله علینا و انهم وسیلتنا الی رضوان الله جل جلاله.ولا نری الاستقلال فی حبهم و طاعتهم .لکن انهم احباء الله و نحبهم ونطیعهم لانهم اولیا الله .الل

I don't say you are mushrik, but you examine yourself and see:
سورة النساء

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I say the last in arrabic so others can not understand:

You want to say something that only he/she can read, then do it in a private. Posting in a foreign language on an English board when you have no problem with English is beyond rude.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You think those guys are trolling for tarrists?;-)

Tarrists!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Google translate.

Anکm Tfteron the Company to those who say, " No God but God " and do not worship but Him ! My brother, we are Muslims and do not worship none but God ! No Zbna with Oradک .acharک word is significant and we Alیک .fla take him to the Muslims of Akhuanک . I love our imams because they Hojjatollah us and they are our means to God bless Jellalh.ola see the bulk of independence in their love and obedience .lکn they are beloved of God and love them and because they Ntیahm preliminary God .all God forgive Anک O Akhی.alaman
I say the last in arrabic so others can not understand:

I'll not only second Gerry's sentiment about the rudeness of this but I'll go farther and say either do it in a Private Message or next time I'll delete it.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You want to say something that only he/she can read, then do it in a private. Posting in a foreign language on an English board when you have no problem with English is beyond rude.

There is no secret; he blamed me for describing him as 'mushrik' i.e. one who joins others with God in the worship, and I explained in the previous post to him that I did not describe him as such, but he should examine himself and see.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I now know for certain the enmity of Jews to Prophet Mohammed and how they opposed him, and I know from the posters who they are from their way of posting: Jews are the adversaries. Christians will not reply in hatred and enmity.
Anyhow, Zionists will be frustrated.

Total amount of F***s given as to what you think by these girls are....

ZERO

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I now know for certain the enmity of Jews to Prophet Mohammed and how they opposed him, and he punished them severely; and I know from the posters here who they are from their way of posting: Jews are the adversaries. Christians will not reply in hatred and enmity.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I quoted what you were going to post before you even posted it. I'm a baaaad maaaan.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I now know for certain the enmity of Jews to Prophet Mohammed and how they opposed him, and he punished them severely; and I know from the posters here who they are from their way of posting: Jews are the adversaries. Christians will not reply in hatred and enmity.

Bullshyte. How do you "now know for certain" this "enmity" is towards your precious "prophet"? Prove your allegations. All I see is another "jew hater".

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I think we all have a certain degree of tunnel vision. Certainly this man hasn't had the opportunity to experience much of a world view of things. It's similar to fundies breakin out there Vines dictionary and throwin out a few greek words to try and make an impression. oh well. who gives a flyin frig anywho.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
I'm sorry you're right.

Look people !
We have no enmity with christians or even jews. Christianity is our friend. What we hate is zionism! The people who came to owr lands by support of england and US. They kill us they make us leave owr homes and after that bomb us and kill us again!!! Supose someone came to your home and occupied it and made you to live in a single room with your family( Gaza and west bank) and him in the rest of yor hous(what you call ISRAEL)! And he sometimes even brake into your room and kills one of your family and go back again.where? To your ! Home !!! And all the neigbors (muslims)know whats going on but the town (world actually) supports the man who brake into your home !
And if someone like iran helps Hizbullah and Hams to take back their home, you call Hizbullah and Hamas terrorist! And call Iran supporter of the terrorism! !! And put sanctions on Iran and tell :
ALL OPTIONS ON THE TABLE !!!!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm sorry you're right.

Look people !
We have no enmity with christians or even jews. Christianity is our friend. What we hate is zionism! The people who came to owr lands by support of england and US. They kill us they make us leave owr homes and after that bomb us and kill us again!!! Supose someone came to your home and occupied it and made you to live in a single room with your family( Gaza and west bank) and him in the rest of yor hous(what you call ISRAEL)! And he sometimes even brake into your room and kills one of your family and go back again.where? To your ! Home !!! And all the neigbors (muslims)know whats going on but the town (world actually) supports the man who brake into your home !
And if someone like iran helps Hizbullah and Hams to take back their home, you call Hizbullah and Hamas terrorist! And call Iran supporter of the terrorism! !! And put sanctions on Iran and tell :

So.... you hate the Jooos eh?

Israel has all options on the table as well.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran

We don't see israel as a country !!! What are your options for exampl? Are you gonna hide or leave or sth else??
You know when I mean ?
When Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei points with his finger!
WE ARE THE REAL CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM...

http:// http://nmedia.afs-cdn.ir/v1/image/lUzVyZBLiUB4fzvO6nIrEC5thTahZyp2J0yJ-_9_idgz2hCweyozlw/s/w466/

Yes . Leader of the islamic wrld ; seyed Ali Khamenei
http:// http://nmedia.afs-cdn.ir/v1/image/lUzVyZBLiUB4fzvO6nIrEC5thTahZyp2J0yJ-_9_idgz2hCweyozlw/s/w466/

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
We don't see israel as a country !!! What are your options for exampl? Are you gonna hide or leave or sth else??
You know when I mean ?
When Imam Seyed Ali Khamenei points with his finger!
WE ARE THE REAL CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM...

Yes . Leader of the islamic wrld ; seyed Ali Khamenei

Yup, admitted bigot.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

In the past, women and children are spared; but I am thinking about, if such women are seized as captives, will they also be considered and dealt with as women, or as soldiers and fighters? :violent1:

The Iraqi army arrested Golda Maer in the year 1948; but they released her :-(

I'm sorry you're right.

Look people !

Mahan leave such people be, they will never agree with you, even if you bring the sun as a proof.