Driver who ran over two Canadian soldiers shot after high-speed chase near Montreal

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Jordan was where the training took place. Christians, you didn't specify that False Christians would not be included, why would you want them coming here, we already have tons of them.

I am sure that "false" Christians (whatever they are) are a considerable improvement over the real Islamists of ISIS.

I am sure, btw, that you are an expert on false Christians.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I am sure that "false" Christians (whatever they are) are a considerable improvement over the real Islamists of ISIS.

I am sure, btw, that you are an expert on false Christians.

It's what he is trying to train every day

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Don't think too hard. It's utter horsefeathers. I can give you examples of Muslims who are "good, red-blooded Canadians," or Americans, or whatever, and Grain's only recourse will be to drag out the no-true-Scotsman fallacy. He's reading off the same hymn sheet as Colpy.

I have extremely limited experience with male Muslims. Most if not all of my contact with female Muslims now a days are with a group of women in the community who are anti-burqua/hijab to put it in a nutshell...it's much much more than that....but essentially it's about women being free of cultural and religious constraint... to be equal.

I've heard a lot of negative cultural bias...so I try to take all that I hear and filter it. It's hard sometimes because often when women come to this country they are away from their close family members, alone with their spouse for maybe the first time in a strange culture etc. stuff happens...they are isolated more than they have ever been in their life.

I try not to judge but basically it's a very male dominated culture. That is foreign to the way I was raised.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Harper’s ‘Orwellian’ Foreign Policy - From Israel to ISIS
It’s getting difficult to remember a time when the Canadian Parliament actually tried to make principled decisions regarding foreign policy and our place in the community of nations. But we should try. Perhaps a first step in returning to such a time was the decision of the NDP and Liberal Party to oppose Stephen Harper’s most recent ill-considered and cynical march to war with his decision of join the bombing of Iraq.
Harper’s amoral political calculations about who and when to bomb people has little to do with any genuine consideration of the geo-political situation or what role Canada might usefully play – or even in what Canada’s “interests” are. So long as he is prime minister it will be the same: every calculation will be made with the single-minded goal of staying in power long enough to dismantle the post war activist state. The nurturing of his core constituency includes appeals to a thinly disguised pseudo-crusade against Islamic infidels, a phony appeal to national security (preceded by fear-mongering) and in the case of Ukraine a crude appeal to ethnic votes.
Reinforcing this legacy is a mainstream media that lets him get away with it and in particular refuses to do its homework while the bombing – or posturing – is taking place and then refuses to expose the negative consequences of the reckless adventures. The result is what cultural critic Henry Giroux calls “the fog of historical and social amnesia.”

yeah, fuk radical islam, it's filthy followers and supporters alike.

U.S. Humanitarian Aid Going to ISIS - The Daily Beast

Not only are foodstuffs, medical supplies—even clinics—going to ISIS, the distribution networks are paying ISIS ‘taxes’ and putting ISIS people on their payrolls.
GAZIANTEP, Turkey—While U.S. warplanes strike at the militants of the so-called Islamic State in both Syria and Iraq, truckloads of U.S. and Western aid has been flowing into territory controlled by the jihadists, assisting them to build their terror-inspiring “caliphate.”
The aid—mainly food and medical equipment—is meant for Syrians displaced from their hometowns, and for hungry civilians. It is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development, European donors, and the United Nations. Whether it continues is now the subject of anguished debate among officials in Washington and European. The fear is that stopping aid would hurt innocent civilians and would be used for propaganda purposes by the militants, who would likely blame the West for added hardship.
The Bible says if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him something to drink—doing so will “heap burning coals” of shame on his head. But there is no evidence that the militants of the Islamic State, widely known as ISIS or ISIL, feel any sense of disgrace or indignity (and certainly not gratitude) receiving charity from their foes.
Quite the reverse, the aid convoys have to pay off ISIS emirs (leaders) for the convoys to enter the eastern Syrian extremist strongholds of Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor, providing yet another income stream for ISIS militants, who are funding themselves from oil smuggling, extortion, and the sale of whatever they can loot, including rare antiquities from museums and archaeological sites.
“The convoys have to be approved by ISIS and you have to pay them: The bribes are disguised and itemized as transportation costs,” says an aid coordinator who spoke to The Daily Beast on the condition he not be identified in this article. The kickbacks are either paid by foreign or local nongovernmental organizations tasked with distributing the aid, or by the Turkish or Syrian transportation companies contracted to deliver it.
And there are fears the aid itself isn’t carefully monitored enough, with some sold off on the black market or used by ISIS to win hearts and minds by feeding its fighters and its subjects. At a minimum, the aid means ISIS doesn’t have to divert cash from its war budget to help feed the local population or the displaced persons, allowing it to focus its resources exclusively on fighters and war-making, say critics of the aid.
One of the striking differences between ISIS and terror groups of the past is its desire to portray the territory it has conquered as a well-organized and smoothly functioning state. “The soldiers of Allah do not liberate a village, town, or city, only to abandon its residents and ignore their needs,” declares the latest issue of Dabiq, the group’s slick online magazine. Elsewhere in the publication are pictures of slaughtered Kurdish soldiers and a gruesome photograph of American journalist Steven Sotloff’s severed head resting on top of his body. But this article shows ISIS restoring electricity in Raqqah, running a home for the elderly, a cancer-treatment facility in Ninawa, and cleaning streets in other towns.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I have extremely limited experience with male Muslims. Most if not all of my contact with female Muslims now a days are with a group of women in the community who are anti-burqua/hijab to put it in a nutshell...it's much much more than that....but essentially it's about women being free of cultural and religious constraint... to be equal.

I've heard a lot of negative cultural bias...so I try to take all that I hear and filter it. It's hard sometimes because often when women come to this country they are away from their close family members, alone with their spouse for maybe the first time in a strange culture etc. stuff happens...they are isolated more than they have ever been in their life.

I try not to judge but basically it's a very male dominated culture. That is foreign to the way I was raised.
When I was in service, I had Muslim comrades of whose patriotism and comradeship I never had the first doubt. Since then I have worked with many Muslims. Two specifically, after 9/11, volunteered to suspend their highly lucrative careers to serve the FBI, CIA, and/or NSA as Arabic interpreters, because they were no less stunned and outraged by the 9/11 attacks than anyone else.

How many times have we heard this crap before? Jews cannot be loyal Americans. A Catholic can't be President because he must obey the Pope. Indians can never be truly integrated because. . . well, I was never sure why.

In 1925, the Army produced a report that stated flatly the scientific conclusion that black men could not be pilots because they lacked the intelligence and courage to function effectively as pilots. In WWII, the Tuskeegee Airmen blew that crap up as effectively as the blew the crap out of the Germans.

Humans are complicated. It is entirely possible for them to hold two conflicting views at the same time. Just look at all the Christians who hate to the bottom of their boots despite the very, very clearly stated command of their lord that they are to love. Not should love, must love. Nothing in the New Testament is clearer. Yet plenty of self-described devout Christians hate from one end of the day to the other. If they can be devout Christians and so cavalierly violate the central command of their saviour, why can't a devout Muslim violate whatever Colpy and Grain fantasise are the central tenets of Islam?

As to your experience, of course the cultures these immigrant women come from are very different. And many are very sexist. But that's hardly exclusive to predominantly-Muslim countries. Their kids will be little different from the kids of born Canadians. That's how it works.

Unless, of course, the EEE-vil Muslims are so powerful that the 3.2% of the Canadian population who are Muslim can somehow impose the EEE-vil evils of Islam on the 96.8% of Canadians who are not Muslim. Even assuming all of the 3.2% would want to.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Harper’s ‘Orwellian’ Foreign Policy - From Israel to ISIS
It’s getting difficult to remember a time when the Canadian Parliament actually tried to make principled decisions regarding foreign policy and our place in the community of nations. But we should try. Perhaps a first step in returning to such a time was the decision of the NDP and Liberal Party to oppose Stephen Harper’s most recent ill-considered and cynical march to war with his decision of join the bombing of Iraq.
Harper’s amoral political calculations about who and when to bomb people has little to do with any genuine consideration of the geo-political situation or what role Canada might usefully play – or even in what Canada’s “interests” are. So long as he is prime minister it will be the same: every calculation will be made with the single-minded goal of staying in power long enough to dismantle the post war activist state. The nurturing of his core constituency includes appeals to a thinly disguised pseudo-crusade against Islamic infidels, a phony appeal to national security (preceded by fear-mongering) and in the case of Ukraine a crude appeal to ethnic votes.
Reinforcing this legacy is a mainstream media that lets him get away with it and in particular refuses to do its homework while the bombing – or posturing – is taking place and then refuses to expose the negative consequences of the reckless adventures. The result is what cultural critic Henry Giroux calls “the fog of historical and social amnesia.”

U.S. Humanitarian Aid Going to ISIS - The Daily Beast

Not only are foodstuffs, medical supplies—even clinics—going to ISIS, the distribution networks are paying ISIS ‘taxes’ and putting ISIS people on their payrolls.
GAZIANTEP, Turkey—While U.S. warplanes strike at the militants of the so-called Islamic State in both Syria and Iraq, truckloads of U.S. and Western aid has been flowing into territory controlled by the jihadists, assisting them to build their terror-inspiring “caliphate.”
The aid—mainly food and medical equipment—is meant for Syrians displaced from their hometowns, and for hungry civilians. It is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development, European donors, and the United Nations. Whether it continues is now the subject of anguished debate among officials in Washington and European. The fear is that stopping aid would hurt innocent civilians and would be used for propaganda purposes by the militants, who would likely blame the West for added hardship.
The Bible says if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him something to drink—doing so will “heap burning coals” of shame on his head. But there is no evidence that the militants of the Islamic State, widely known as ISIS or ISIL, feel any sense of disgrace or indignity (and certainly not gratitude) receiving charity from their foes.
Quite the reverse, the aid convoys have to pay off ISIS emirs (leaders) for the convoys to enter the eastern Syrian extremist strongholds of Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor, providing yet another income stream for ISIS militants, who are funding themselves from oil smuggling, extortion, and the sale of whatever they can loot, including rare antiquities from museums and archaeological sites.
“The convoys have to be approved by ISIS and you have to pay them: The bribes are disguised and itemized as transportation costs,” says an aid coordinator who spoke to The Daily Beast on the condition he not be identified in this article. The kickbacks are either paid by foreign or local nongovernmental organizations tasked with distributing the aid, or by the Turkish or Syrian transportation companies contracted to deliver it.
And there are fears the aid itself isn’t carefully monitored enough, with some sold off on the black market or used by ISIS to win hearts and minds by feeding its fighters and its subjects. At a minimum, the aid means ISIS doesn’t have to divert cash from its war budget to help feed the local population or the displaced persons, allowing it to focus its resources exclusively on fighters and war-making, say critics of the aid.
One of the striking differences between ISIS and terror groups of the past is its desire to portray the territory it has conquered as a well-organized and smoothly functioning state. “The soldiers of Allah do not liberate a village, town, or city, only to abandon its residents and ignore their needs,” declares the latest issue of Dabiq, the group’s slick online magazine. Elsewhere in the publication are pictures of slaughtered Kurdish soldiers and a gruesome photograph of American journalist Steven Sotloff’s severed head resting on top of his body. But this article shows ISIS restoring electricity in Raqqah, running a home for the elderly, a cancer-treatment facility in Ninawa, and cleaning streets in other towns.

can you say Tokyo Rose? Hanoi Hannah? Lord Haw-Haw?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Waiting for confirmation that the driver was a Mohammed.

If so, we will soon be overwhelmed by cries of outrage against Harper from people that think our foreign policy should be dictated by some other Mohammed living in cave in Afghanistan.

When did heroin work it's way into your diet? yOU VILLAGE IDIOT IT SHOULD BE who think not that think. I agree with your Afgabistan ana-lisis,.I live for your paost's

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Preventive incarceration of radicals such as this one would prevent such unfortunate occurrences. It says on the news channels the authorities know of 60 odd radicals such as Rouleau; they all should be in jail as of now!

PS Free Room and Board for MegaHurtz.. now worries about suing your landlord.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
.I live for your paost's
lol. perfect English one again. Old round eyes with will have to squint to see the humor.

Geez, how much brown acid was there? 8O
In the 60's and early '70's it came from the labs making ebola today. Do the math and put 18 wheels under just one load.

PS Free Room and Board for MegaHurtz.. now worries about suing your landlord.
Lets hope the Courts can try them a lot faster than that landlord/tenant issues are brought before a Judge.

Legend of a Mind ~ Moody Blues - YouTube

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
He isn't sure how the winds blowing after we lost a soldier to a terrorist on our own soil.

You know just reading what you said..

WE LOST A CANADIAN SOLDIER TO DOMESTIC TERRORISM..

If I hear one more Islamist sympathizer in my country open their mouth, I may close it for them permanently.

I want to know what Mosque this guy went to.. anyone??

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

If I hear one more Islamist sympathizer in my country open their mouth, I may close it for them permanently.

Easy son, you might blow a cunnooter valve.

Lets not get to thinkin' drastic thoughts, I get the angst, I understand the outrage. But if we start goin' off half cocked, we're gunna feed the mindset here. This is when calm cool and collected thinkin' is the key to survival.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Easy son, you might blow a cunnooter valve.

Lets not get to thinkin' drastic thoughts, I get the angst, I understand the outrage. But if we start goin' off half cocked, we're gunna feed the mindset here. This is when calm cool and collected thinkin' is the key to survival.
you are talking to Boomer lol

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

A short while back we lost three Mounties to a white gun nut. Let's round up all of them and stick 'em in a prison on Baffin Island.