Obama; Best salesman ever?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I have said repeatedly we are at war with an ideology and the reality is setting in.
How did this happen? Well the thugs in Afghanistan attacked America in NY.
Instead of dealing with that we attacked Iraq which did not have weapons of mass
destruction and they were not in league with terrorists. They were under a
dictatorship true but Saddam controlled the gateway to the Middle East as it were.
By taking him out a vacuum was created and now we live with madmen running
across the land murdering and executing not only Christians and others of non
Muslim belief they are also killing the moderates in many cases.
This is a new form of religion fascism that we've allowed to go unchecked and they
are embolden tot he point where even those who hate each other may have to unite
to defeat
These nut cases are training people to come home to our part of the world and we
will reap the whirlwind of chaos and hate that we allowed to go unchecked. At least
we are waking up to the fact we are at war
As you can see from the posts following yours quite a few people haven't woke up yet......

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Holy ****....Jimmy Carter was the most intelligent president since FDR.

Well, maybe since Truman!

Bush was the most intelligent president ever. He's the genius behind the Bush Doctrine, the idea that threats need to be neutralized preemptively. He knew that ISIS would threaten the Middle East, so he invaded Iraq and bombed the **** out of it before ISIS even existed. But then Obama pulled out of Iraq and ISIS formed in Syria and invaded Iraq, exactly what the Bush doctrine tried to prevent.

He was no dummy for sure (although he does have that reputation)

Since when is there such a thing as an illegal war? Since W.W.2 anyway!

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
This is a new form of religion fascism that we've allowed to go unchecked and they
are embolden tot he point where even those who hate each other may have to unite
to defeat

Yeah, this religious fascism is such a threat that even the religious fascists are uniting to defeat it. It's like when communist Vietnam invaded communist Cambodia and was invaded in response by communist China. Thank God communism intervened to put an end to communism.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I finally found what ISIL (versus ISIS) means. The latter stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The Levant is a somewhat amorphous term of Arabic origins that designates a region (or 'Caliphate') encompassing Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, and Palestine.

Obama is using the term ISIL because, i guess, all good salesmen frame their pitch to encompass the widest potential market.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Since when is there such a thing as an illegal war? Since W.W.2 anyway!
Are you saying the UN war crimes documents were only meant to be applied to Germany and then they were sidelined? The US veto list should be taken as an example of avoiding the war crimes charges. Notice how only the West and Israel is exempt from living by those rules. (and they still can't beat the Muslims.

I finally found what ISIL (versus ISIS) means. The latter stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The Levant is a somewhat amorphous term of Arabic origins that designates a region (or 'Caliphate') encompassing Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, and Palestine.

Obama is using the term ISIL because, i guess, all good salesmen frame their pitch to encompass the widest potential market.
He can't put the 'S' in there without it being a declaration of war against Syria in that they are a creation of the 'US' and the usual suspects.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Are you saying the UN war crimes documents were only meant to be applied to Germany and then they were sidelined? The US veto list should be taken as an example of avoiding the war crimes charges. Notice how only the West and Israel is exempt from living by those rules. (and they still can't beat the Muslims.

He can't put the 'S' in there without it being a declaration of war against Syria in that they are a creation of the 'US' and the usual suspects.
More Joo hatred!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Obama's speech today was the best I've heard anyone present at the UN. Brilliant to lead it off with the action in Syria.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I have said repeatedly we are at war with an ideology and the reality is setting in.
How did this happen? Well the thugs in Afghanistan attacked America in NY.
Instead of dealing with that we attacked Iraq which did not have weapons of mass
destruction and they were not in league with terrorists. They were under a
dictatorship true but Saddam controlled the gateway to the Middle East as it were.
By taking him out a vacuum was created and now we live with madmen running
across the land murdering and executing not only Christians and others of non
Muslim belief they are also killing the moderates in many cases.
to defeat
These nut cases are training people to come home to our part of the world and we
will reap the whirlwind of chaos and hate that we allowed to go unchecked. At least
we are waking up to the fact we are at war.

Geesus how did you managed to jam virtually every psyop prop into such a short piece? Afghan thugs attacked America in New York! I think you'd be a lot more effective posting for ten year olds, but on a sunnier side you ain't serving your masters well at all. Since you are in favour of war on the people of the middle east I assume that you'll be sending your children and grandchildren to fight for your twisted vision. How would you possibly know what awake means.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, maybe since Truman!

Maybe Lincoln!

Courtesy of the NE Illinois Univ.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Geesus how did you managed to jam virtually every psyop prop into such a short piece? Afghan thugs attacked America in New York! I think you'd be a lot more effective posting for ten year olds, but on a sunnier side you ain't serving your masters well at all. Since you are in favour of war on the people of the middle east I assume that you'll be sending your children and grandchildren to fight for your twisted vision. How would you possibly know what awake means.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You're crazy. President Abraham Lincoln Democrat was not an intelligent man by any means.

Actually, the plaque doesn't say that Abraham Lincoln Democrat was ever president. It's one of the perils of being named after a famous person.

I knew a military policeman once named Clint Eastwood (not his fault, he was born and named before Eastwood became famous. Just a coincidence). Had a profound effect on the poor boy.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Actually, the plaque doesn't say that Abraham Lincoln Democrat was ever president. It's one of the perils of being named after a famous person.

I knew a military policeman once named Clint Eastwood (not his fault, he was born and named before Eastwood became famous. Just a coincidence). Had a profound effect on the poor boy.

Abe Lincoln the beloved groundskeeper at NEIU?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You'd have a hard time winning that argument. Do you know any other lawyers who had one year of formal education?
They were actually quite common in what was then the Western frontier of the United States. The U.S. didn't have a public education system when Lincoln was young.