Ontario Election 2014 - The Official Thread

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I'm not justifying anything. I happen to know how 38% can win a majority - so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you mean a generic "you".

Are you going to be diappointed if there isn't another scandal - like the ones never exposed in cancelling nuclear power plants, or selling out Hydro to the for profit sector, thus crippling Ontario as an industrial power, or offing public works (Hwy 407) to foreign investors, or building an expressway that starts nowhere, ends nowhere and screws up traffic patterns everywhere it goes - Allen Expressway?

It was the generic you. I do not believe I recall that you were the one of those who were complaining. But your and Walter's posts did bring that to memory thus I was commenting. My appologies for incorrectly singling you out.

I guess every party is corrupt. I have no belief that there would not be another scandal. Probably would be whomever is in power. But I enjoy rallying against the Lieberal ones more as they usually will wind up costing me (or taxpayers in general) more money.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
You need to learn to spell; one c not two k's.
that has to be the best online form of showing how **** a person can be when they just do not have anything to say.
The fact you can't swear on here seems to have gone over your head like everything else does here.
I feel violated for even explaining that.

I sort of wonder if your like the other ski guy in the genius department and are just trying to show us what an idiot can be through genius sarcasm.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014

Hard to believe but just because somebody doesn't drink your kool aid doesn't mean they are stupid. A -1 well deserved.
oki doki so you think Wally is a genius.

Forget what I just said for you never are on topic, you go off on tangents and are extremely hard to converse with.
what you just replied has absolutely nothing, NOTHING to do with my reply to Wally.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
oki doki so you think Wally is a genius.

Forget what I just said for you never are on topic, you go off on tangents and are extremely hard to converse with.
what you just replied has absolutely nothing, NOTHING to do with my reply to Wally.

Read what you posted. Don't bring me into your pissing match with Wally if you don't want my response.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
If Walter got his way and a 'real' conservative replaced Hudak, then the PCs might take a seat behind the NDP. Now is the time for a Red Tory to take the helm if they want to compete.

If Walter got his way, gas chambers and crematoria would be booming business

You need to learn proper grammar. It's colon, not semi-colon. Remember: Nugg's word has a U ... if you can catch that point

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I can probably throw a wadded-up toronto star from my doorstep and hit more 4-toed people than folks with brains.

I'm representin' but it's a lonely job. ;-)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
We keep this up and I hope all the conservative will eventually all move in the west. And then paradise on earth will finally exist. My Ontario

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I can probably throw a wadded-up toronto star from my doorstep and hit more 4-toed people than folks with brains.

I'm representin' but it's a lonely job. ;-)

When you drop a stone into a barrel of four toed people the ripples go inward.

We keep this up and I hope all the conservative will eventually all move in the west. And then paradise on earth will finally exist. My Ontario

Not everyone loves marineland.