Right-wing places in Alberta

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
Best statement on here in a month! -: )
You the pathetic just keep showing your low self, you love it don't you?

I know you are facing consequences, don't worry, your life and canada will decay more.

well if you want conservative try Iran , or any one of the Middle Eastern countries.
I never said I am a old con or new con, plus that is not the con

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Essenz- I don't know f**k all about running a business, BUT if I was to start one up, I'd try to get people to like me before I even started. You want to make people feel welcome as soon as they come through the door. (Unless of course you choose the business of "hit man". )

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Essenz- I don't know f**k all about running a business, BUT if I was to start one up, I'd try to get people to like me before I even started. You want to make people feel welcome as soon as they come through the door. (Unless of course you choose the business of "hit man". )
lol, that pretty much sums it up

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
"I don't know f**k all about running a business"

Well you admitted it.

"I'd try to get people to like me before I even started."
I will choose the ones I like. Always thinking about let a random person likes you that thought is because always been an employee, need to face random co-workers, instead of employer.

I say it again, people I do business with in Alberta never like those stuffs in here.

I request again that since I have tested out I would like admins delete the post and we say bye bye to each other, and let the ones that are decaying keep decaying.

I'd suggest too that a mastery of English or French is important for a business.
the one that in canada is not french at all.

plus how I say things how I arrange them that is my power, understand? I am not interested into your leftized English. I also don't need to apply jobs to a boss or bosses like stuffs in here, because I have the powers and they don't.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
"I don't know f**k all about running a business"

Well you admitted it.

"I'd try to get people to like me before I even started."
I will choose the ones I like. Always thinking about let a random person likes you that thought is because always been an employee, need to face random co-workers, instead of employer.

I say it again, people I do business with in Alberta never like those stuffs in here.

I request again that since I have tested out I would like admins delete the post and we say bye bye to each other, and let the ones that are decaying keep decaying.
unfortunately there are no admins in here anymore which will eventually be the death of the place, however bud, I partially understand where you are coming from but really, you picked the wrong forum... try another ...bye bye and good luck, no successful businessman that I know of has this type of attitude...

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
French is important for a business.
And this language does not use in Southern Alberta as majority or one of the majorities.

In another side, how I do business is my way, I never depend on any stuff here, contrary, while you are applying to bosses you need to consider a lot. You as a person always have been an employee want to teach me how to do business?

unfortunately there are no admins in here anymore which will eventually be the death of the place, however bud, I partially understand where you are coming from but really, you picked the wrong forum... try another ...bye bye and good luck, no successful businessman that I know of has this type of attitude...

Oh yeah, in the initial started to occupy high moral ground and judge I don't help friends, now starting to judge my businesses? Don't like at what kind of stuffs those are?

Just keep decaying, I know that very clearly.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Just keep decaying, I know that very clearly.
and the beat goes on, I only wish you could understand the full truth of which you have spoken...

adios, I won't be addressing you again as it is pointless, but I do wish you well and all of the best

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
Business is a leftist concept.
Oh retard that's you said, isn't it? How about worry about your next boss? Your little salary? The worser environment situation?

Remember, as you are having heavily working everyday and rant on internet show you low self, I have very good life that I can decide ALL my time myself with enough funding to go to anywhere on this little planet.

and the beat goes on, I only wish you could understand the full truth of which you have spoken...

adios, I won't be addressing you again as it is pointless, but I do wish you well and all of the best
I also thanked you for some info you provided in your replies.

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
I only wish you could understand the full truth of which you have spoken...

1. you used "wish" as presumes it's impossible? don't forget to do final malice strike?

2. I never said those things are the only truth. Truth or not, it is a leftist thing that presumes a perception suit all. I only do my own way, I never project my desire want others want to do the same, only would like to communicate with those whom also have similar interests

Even the mafia is leftist.
take your pills.

Try Listvyanka

Remember, when you are having heavily working everyday and rant on internet show you low self, I have very good life that I can decide ALL my time myself with enough funding to go to anywhere on this little planet.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I find it odd that you'd come ask people's views and opinions and then be such a prick about them.

Move to Alberta, anywhere will do, but don't bitch that you weren't warned it might not be what you expected.

Good luck to you!

I think I was remiss in suggesting Zama, I'll amend that to 50 miles up the creek beyond Zama. -:) (Maybe the mosquitos are conservative)

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
Hey, Christianna- Methinks you're beating your head against a wall, this guy is far too clever for us ignoramuses! -:)
You know regardless how you say you still is the fate of being a slave of your bosses, and I am the opposite. Just keep doing that, show your low self, I know you like that.

Pathetic you want to tell me how to do, isn't it? Just keep decaying.

I said all my words regarding that person's words very clearly.

I think I was remiss in suggesting Zama, I'll amend that to 50 miles up the creek beyond Zama. -:) (Maybe the mosquitos are conservative)
I checked the pic that you are so old. You must be very pathetic all the life so so cynical in here, right?

I got a friend in States, in the number he is near 60, just working near the Seattle, guy is total different with you.

Just curious Essenz, what country were you born in?
You are then I answer, then a lot of stuffs keep ranting, isn't it?