Right-wing places in Alberta

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Really people don't have to go through the immigration process any more? We had to apply to Canada, then see the Canadian Counsel before we could actually move here. Then at the border they insisted on seeing all our paperwork giving us permission to enter Canada. That of course was 1969. Do people just walk across the border now any time they want?
Nope- They generally fly in or come by boat.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Really people don't have to go through the immigration process any more? We had to apply to Canada, then see the Canadian Counsel before we could actually move here. Then at the border they insisted on seeing all our paperwork giving us permission to enter Canada. That of course was 1969. Do people just walk across the border now any time they want?

Your English is as bad as what's his name !!
Canada does not need to "want you" as you put it, you only have to meet Canadian immigration requirements.

Oh, enlightened one, try to learn to express yourself accurately,,eh !!

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Your English is as bad as what's his name !!
Canada does not need to "want you" as you put it, you only have to meet Canadian immigration requirements.

Oh, enlightened one, try to learn to express yourself accurately,,eh !!
The Canadian immigration people would be surprised to find out they aren't Canada. It is simply easier to tell people that Canada has to want them than to tell them all the requirements. A lot of people I encounter on other message boards think they can simply bring their household and move to Canada by simply crossing the border. I have heard of people trying that and being turned back. So it does truly boil down to Canada has to want them and usually because they have some expertize that Canada wants. In fact I heard of a female lawyer who wanted to retire here, they told her she had to have a million bucks in a bank account before they would let her in.

I checked the pic that you are so old.
Oh my god! I am a duck!

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
If you dislike Canada we might find that insulting. So go somewhere you would like. By the way you know Canada has to want you before you can come here?
"If you dislike Canada we might find that insulting."

Oh you did not and you come to attack. How sick are you?

"you know Canada"

Not Canada this fake collectivism conception, but your masters. The ones whom really in charge, the ones you follow, understand?

I get deal with your masters, they would review the investment plan or sth else, then I get money and another passport and get out.

"Your English is as bad as what's his name !!"

Oh that's English, that's really impressive! You think everyone as you, even don't distinguish Essence and Essenz?!

http://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Essenz

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essenz

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
"If you dislike Canada we might find that insulting."

Oh you did not and you come to attack. How sick are you?

"you know Canada"

Not Canada this fake collectivism conception, but your masters. The ones whom really in charge, the ones you follow, understand?

I get deal with your masters, they would review the investment plan or sth else, then I get money and another passport and get out.

Wrongo- have to spend a defined amount of time in Canada.

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
Psychos: Since I have found more and more psychos are coming here for fun, and the ones whom have a little sanity have gone, so I say bye bye with all of you, unilaterally, that means since now I will not reply any post of any psycho replies, maybe except the important change of some of my words.

I came here to test out, and I tested out a lot of psychos. Remember while you are worrying about daily heavily work everyday, worry about next month's living cost, I have the FULL ability decide which time to do anything, and I have enough fundings to go to any place on this planet. And most places of Canada and your life will become worser and worser, very fast.

Still thank to those whom have a little sanity and provide me a little info, and thank all those psychos whom have been here to show off. All of your following post after this would be used by me as an example to show sickness of psychos in Canada, since it is opening and don't need anyone do the registration and to see; even if admins set it to members only I still only to ask people to register an account, and / or to say the most staying for a period to see all of you's psychoness. I also would let my future Alberta business partners to see this and ask them to explain which positions those psychos would be, as I never met any people in Alberta I did business like this.

I also need to mention that this content is easily be changed by admins so once any place of it changed I will not treat them as words I wrote, even if they did not be changed at all this have be the past of test out. But anyway, as you saw the words in
here, I have saved the screenshots, so if you changed it I show screenshots to people, and let them compare how you changed the words.

All the questions relevant have been answered and talked in previous my posts, some of those even said repeatedly. Sayōnara, psychos! Keep decaying, as I am keep ascending!

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Psychos: Since I have found more and more psychos are coming here for fun, and the ones whom have a little sanity have gone, so I say bye bye with all of you, unilaterally, that means since now I will not reply any post of any psycho replies, maybe except the important change of some of my words.

I came here to test out, and I tested out a lot of psychos. Remember while you are worrying about daily heavily work everyday, worry about next month's living cost, I have the FULL ability decide which time to do anything, and I have enough fundings to go to any place on this planet. And most places of Canada and your life will become worser and worser, very fast.

Still thank to those whom have a little sanity and provide me a little info, and thank all those psychos whom have been here to show off. All of your following post after this would be used by me as an example to show sickness of psychos in Canada, since it is opening and don't need anyone do the registration and to see; even if admins set it to members only I still only to ask people to register an account, and / or to say the most staying for a period to say all of you's psychoness. I also would let my future Alberta business partners to see this and ask them to explain which positions those psychos would be, as I never met any people in Alberta I did business like this.

I also need to mention that this content is easily be changed by admins so once any place of it changed I will not treat them as words I wrote, even if they did not be changed at all this have be the past of test out. But anyway, as you saw the words in
here, I have saved the screenshots, so if you changed it I show screenshots to people, and let them compare how you changed the words.

All the questions relevant have been answered and talked in previous my posts, some of those even said repeatedly. Sayōnara, psychos! Keep decaying, as I am keep ascending!
What come up must come down. Cya bucky.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012

Still thank to those whom have a little sanity and provide me a little info, and thank all those psychos whom have been here to show off. All of your following post after this would be used by me as an example to show sickness of psychos in Canada, since it is opening and don't need anyone do the registration and to see; even if admins set it to members only I still only to ask people to register an account, and / or to say the most staying for a period to say all of you's psychoness. I also would let my future Alberta business partners to see this and ask them to explain which positions those psychos would be, as I never met any people in Alberta I did business like this.

IS THAT YOU POOPER, YOU ALWAYS WERE PRETTY FUNNY, BUT THIS ONE IS THE FUNNIEST. :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Wasn't that fun to read, every single person in this thread taking shots at someone with a limited grasp of English.

I hope you're all pleased with your regularly snooty, looking down your noses at others, selves.