Right-wing places in Alberta

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
English is neither left nor right, there is only proper English which you do not "arrange " very well.

You will find country folks are usually somewhat more conservative than the more enlightened city folks.

Oh and by the way I was once an immigrant to Canada became a citizen as soon as possible and love it , so insulting Canadians is not the way to win friends and influence people.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
English is neither left nor right, there is only proper English which you do not "arrange " very well.

You will find country folks are usually somewhat more conservative than the more enlightened city folks.
I didn't know country folks were dummer than city folks!!

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
Yep I got that feeling.
Oh yeah pathetic would you like to be more cynical? Be a boss firstly?

You know what, more I saw stuffs like you show your low self, more I know there has a lot serious psychos in Canada, though I did not meet anyone while I was doing business with people in Alberta. But a person whom lived in Vancouver said Canada has very sickening sides, that a lot of immigrants only treat it as a bridge to another country, like States. Now I saw some today.

Yes well to help me from having to read all the rants, what country were you born in?
Don't understand the words?

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I didn't know country folks were dummer than city folks!!
Sorry but I have found those who live without the benefit of TV and good schools are not as enlightened as city folk. Before you get all pissy about it, I lived in the Yukon when we first came to Canada, no TV ,no radio, no news, no library, and the school was also very poor. That to me is country! I live in a small town now but we do have TV, radio, fair schools, and a heck of a good library. There is a difference between dumb and ignorant.

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013

No it changed. A dialect or a form of language used by a group always associate with their view of world. George Orwell also noted the English is becoming more and more disgusting decades ago.

You follow masters' step that is your choice, you need to use it to find job, get along with random co-workers, think about be one of them to keep inside of a group(even so it does not mean the English form you know is the only form). And I am just in the opposite position, understand?

Oh and by the way I was once an immigrant to Canada became a citizen as soon as possible and love it
Oh I insulted Canada, where you saw this? Point it out, let me see. Or you like to put tags?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Sorry but I have found those who live without the benefit of TV and good schools are not as enlightened as city folk. Before you get all pissy about it, I lived in the Yukon when we first came to Canada, no TV ,no radio, no news, no library, and the school was also very poor. That to me is country! I live in a small town now but we do have TV, radio, fair schools, and a heck of a good library. There is a difference between dumb and ignorant.
Yeah dumb/ignorant folks shouldn't vote, only the more enlightened folks should vote, don't you agree???

Don't understand the words?
No, sorry !!

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
win friends and influence people.

Oh you need to "win" friends. You presume you don't worth it firstly?

And you don't choose ones, instead of worry about get along with numerical majority of random persons of an environment. Your situation was that dangerous?

Oh you want to influence others, is that what your aim? You want to project(verb) your desires to others, instead of focus on yourself and let another individual be itself? And you don't know if you want to attract sth firstly let it happens in you and don't project desires to another individual?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I checked the pic that you are so old. You must be very pathetic all the life so so cynical in here, right?

I got a friend in States, in the number he is near 60, just working near the Seattle, guy is total different with you.

You are then I answer, then a lot of stuffs keep ranting, isn't it?

Yeah, you make the mistake by equating # of years to old. Let's just say well preserved! Many people are totally different from me, doesn't make them good or bad people. Maybe I am pathetic but not so pathetic as a person who measures a man by his politics. You've made it fairly clear (to me) you want to include some people and exclude others. Be careful or you might find the same people you are trying to include are excluding you. -:)

Essenz

Nov 30, 2013
Yeah, you make the mistake by equating # of years to old. Let's just say well preserved! Many people are totally different from me, doesn't make them good or bad people. Maybe I am pathetic but not so pathetic as a person who measures a man by his politics. You've made it fairly clear (to me) you want to include some people and exclude others. Be careful or you might find the same people you are trying to include are excluding you. -:)
" Yeah, you make the mistake by equating # of years to old. "
I did not say that, nor insult anyone by numerical age. I just said a person should not be that cynical.

The rest of the words are you made it yourself.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Oh I insulted Canada, where you saw this? Point it out, let me see. Or you like to put tags?
Hey I am not as you be located as Canada. I dislike Canada, as it is decaying too, you will become more and more poor.
If you dislike Canada we might find that insulting. So go somewhere you would like. By the way you know Canada has to want you before you can come here?

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is not correct!!
Really people don't have to go through the immigration process any more? We had to apply to Canada, then see the Canadian Counsel before we could actually move here. Then at the border they insisted on seeing all our paperwork giving us permission to enter Canada. That of course was 1969. Do people just walk across the border now any time they want?