Privatizing Aboriginal Reserves

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There really is no need to comment on the rest of your post because it consists of nothing more than your usual tactics of putting words into people's mouth. That's a common practice of special interest shills.
I completely understand why you would claim that. The fragility of your ego and weakness of your argument, supersedes any sense of honesty you think you poses.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'm sure you actually believe that. With an ego as fragile as yours, you couldn't have it any other way.

And I told you, I have no more right to hunt than you do, and I'm Native. Hell DaS has more rights than I do.

That would be why he hates Seniors:smile:

Now if he ever starts to imagine that I or JLM could be Native or Métis he'll hate us twice as much as you....the bloody jealous bigot....8O

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I completely understand why you would claim that.

Being a special interest shill, I'm sure you would understand. You seem to be a master at all the special interest tactics. Judy Rebick would be proud.

That would be why he hates Seniors

I don't hate seniors. I've merely pointed out that the data shows that they are lazy and selfish (in comparison to my generation). My 14 year old kids are lazy and selfish and I don't hate them. You seem to be using a lot of the same tactics as CB. What special interest group are you promoting?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Being a special interest shill, I'm sure you would understand. You seem to be a master at all the special interest tactics. Judy Rebick would be proud.
Ya, you keep saying this. But when queried about some facts to back it up, you do a round dance, that would put the the Anish to shame.

No surprise though, you've made it abundantly clear, your honesty is the first casualty, in a failed attempt to protect your fragile ego.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That would be why he hates Seniors:smile:

Now if he ever starts to imagine that I or JLM could be Native or Métis he'll hate us twice as much as you....the bloody jealous bigot....8O

This guy just ain't playing with a full deck. Why would anyone brag about spending time on the golf course while he is supposed to be at work, or else it's one of his perks that he likes to throw in other people's faces. Either way, not too ethical! :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Ya, you keep saying this. But when queried about some facts to back it up, you do a round dance, that would put the the Anish to shame.

Facts? I was under the assumption (given the utter nonsense you post) that facts were not all that important to you. When and why the change of heart?

This guy just ain't playing with a full deck. Why would anyone brag about spending time on the golf course while he is supposed to be at work, or else it's one of his perks that he likes to throw in other people's faces. Either way, not too ethical! :lol:

It's called sarcasm. I'm not surprised it went over your head. I'm also not surprised you felt the need to drag stuff here from other threads. You do that quite often when you are getting PWNED.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I've merely pointed out that the data shows that they are lazy and selfish (in comparison to my generation). My 14 year old kids are lazy and selfish and I don't hate them. You seem to be using a lot of the same tactics as CB. What special interest group are you promoting?

Having worked with both members of your generation and my generation, I'd say you are full of sh*t. :roll:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Having worked with both members of your generation and my generation, I'd say you are full of sh*t. :roll:

Yes, I'm sure the small sample of people you worked with are a clear representation of a whole generation. Maybe you want to throw in a comment about aboriginals and black people to give your comment more of a JLM flavour.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's called sarcasm. I'm not surprised it went over your head. I'm also not surprised you felt the need to drag stuff here from other threads. You do that quite often when you are getting PWNED.

I remember what was said, I don't necessary remember where it was said, but I get your point, when you are at point "A" you say one thing and when you are at point "B" you say something altogether different. So now it's "sarcasm", so in fact you were actually lying! :roll:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I remember what was said, I don't necessary remember where it was said, but I get your point, when you are at point "A" you say one thing and when you are at point "B" you say something altogether different. So now it's "sarcasm", so in fact you were actually lying! :roll:

If you consider sarcasm lying then yes, I was lying. The fact remains, the sarcasm went right over your head....not surprisingly.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

The guy must have been good at dodge ball:lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes, I'm sure the small sample of people you worked with are a clear representation of a whole generation. Maybe you want to throw in a comment about aboriginals and black people to give your comment more of a JLM flavour.

Oh, I guess the samples of people you've worked with in your extensive working time period is much larger than mine! :lol::lol::lol: Maybe you want to throw in more comments about seniors to give more of that Bob, weave and twist flavour! :lol:

Good? I'd if his actions here are any indication, he was an expert.

Maybe but maybe not fast enough to prevent his head getting hit a few times! :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh, I guess the samples of people you've worked with in your extensive working time period is much larger than mine!

The people I have worked with have nothing to do with anything. That's how you judge a generation, not how I judge a generation.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That's how you judge a generation, not how I judge a generation.
Maybe true, but the former is how you judge a whole other group of people.

It's a shame your racism prevents you from affording the same respect to all people.