Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
It's not as if you had forgotten the password to the other account, because you logged into it at about the same time as you created this one.
... and how do you know that information? that's not private either? if this board is taking information from the public under the false pretence of stating that the information is private and then publicly disclosing that information, well, that sounds pretty damn illegal to me ...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
... and how do you know that information? that's not private either? if this board is taking information from the public under the false pretence of stating that the information is private and then publicly disclosing that information, well, that sounds pretty damn illegal to me ...

From your facebook account......;-)

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Listen Wizard/Postmaster. You got a friendly warning for holding two accounts. I spotted it when Ron dropped you a open message on your profile. The fact that you have two accounts is why you were urged to dump one.

From what I've seen most people who do that end up getting tossed. It's a real no no on forums.

Maybe you ought to just shut your pie hole before inevitable happens.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
Originally Posted by DaSleeper
It's not as if you had forgotten the password to the other account, because you logged into it at about the same time as you created this one.

... this unlawful disclosure of private information is why you NEVER give websites like this one private information because they illegally misuse that information to abuse posters ...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

... this unlawful disclosure of private information is why you NEVER give websites like this one private information because they illegally misure that information to abuse posters ...

What the fu ck does that mean? 'illegally misure information'; I don't know if I've ever done that or not.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

... this unlawful disclosure of private information is why you NEVER give websites like this one private information because they illegally misuse that information to abuse posters ...
I hear ya bud. You should go get a lawyer or a cop.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011

... i'm sure glad the canadian content forums didn't ask for credit card information when i signed up to post here. i suspect if it did my credit cards would all by maxed out by now ...

... at the very least, the information probably wouldn't be private would it?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

... i'm sure glad the canadian content forums didn't ask for credit card information when i signed up to post here. i suspect if it did my credit cards would all by maxed out by now ...

... at the very least, the information probably wouldn't be private would it?

Dude can you hear that?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

You're kidding, right? It's illegal for Ron to ask which account you would like to keep, especially considering how it is stated that only one account is permitted? Was your email given? No, it wasn't. Was your "real" name given? No, it wasn't. Was your credit card information given? No, it wasn't. What was given was something that wasn't considered private, no matter how much you believe it is.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

If you forgot your password just let me know. I'll post it on your wall.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He won't get a cop, as the cop would turn around and murder him!;)

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
You're kidding, right? It's illegal for Ron to ask which account you would like to keep, especially considering how it is stated that only one account is permitted? Was your email given? No, it wasn't. Was your "real" name given? No, it wasn't. Was your credit card information given? No, it wasn't. What was given was something that wasn't considered private, no matter how much you believe it is.
... in the course of the last few minutes the following private log-in information was given by da sleeper:

... and to answer your question, as far as the illegal disclosure of any other account information is concerned, it appears that, yes, this board IS revealing private information to other members ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... in the course of the last few minutes the following information private log-in infomration was given by da sleeper:

... and to answer your question, as far as the illegal disclosure of any other account information is concerned, it appears that, yes, this board IS revealing private information to other members ...
And I for one won't stand for it wiz.

I'm with you.

I say we combine our powers and take them all on. Like the Power Rangers.

Are ya with me? I have firearms and a healthy knowledge of tactics. I bet we can takem.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I'm still waiting for you to post statistics on how many unsolved murders were perpetrated by cops, as opposed to non-cops.

Instead of whining about your accounts, why don't you address the original question? Or are you too much of a wanker?