Is Fukushima About to Blow?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Fukushima and the Battle for Truth

Tuesday, 27 September 2011 06:52

'Fukushima’s nuclear disaster is a nightmare. Ghostly releases of radioactivity haunt the Japanese countryside. Lives, once safe, are now beset by an ineffable scourge promising vile illness and death.

Large sectors of the population are accumulating significant levels of internal contamination, setting the stage for a public health tragedy.

A subtle increase in the number of miscarriages and fetal deaths will be the first manifestation that something is amiss. An elevated incidence of birth defects will begin in the Fall and continue into the indefinite future. Thyroid diseases, cardiac diseases and elevated rates of infant and childhood leukemia will follow. Over the next decade and beyond, cancer rates will soar.'
Read more: Fukushima and the Battle for Truth

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Radiation Alert: Fission Detected at Damaged Fukushima Atomic Power Plant

By: Alex2245
Tags:
Tokyo Electric Power Co. detected signs of nuclear fission at its crippled Fukushima atomic power plant, raising the risk of increased radiation emissions. No increase in radiation was found at the site and the situation is under control, officials said.
The company, known as Tepco, began spraying boric acid on the No. 2 reactor at 2:48 a.m. Japan time to prevent accidental chain reactions, according to an e-mailed statement today. The detection of xenon, which is associated with nuclear fission, was confirmed today by the Japan Atomic Energy Agency, the country’s atomic regulator said.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You should be safe Stretch. The fall out should only really affect the northern hemisphere. Just keep you eyes peeled for people trying to immigrate to Aussyland who glow in the dark.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How about now? Is Fukushima still about to blow?
Perhaps you missed the parts where the roofs lifted off. Guess you will have to settle for a slow 'burn'.

NHK WORLD English
The operator of the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant says it found in the facility's No.2 reactor radioactive substances that could have resulted from continuous nuclear fission.

The Tokyo Electric Power Company, or TEPCO, said on Wednesday that it detected xenon-133 and xenon-135 in gas taken from the reactor's containment vessel on the previous day. The substances were reportedly in concentrations of 6 to more than 10 parts per million becquerels per cubic centimeter.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Post his financial/business/personal/health data, perhaps he has a gambling/legal/terminal illness/other liabilities. Get all the members of their Gov (Parliament, Senate, etc) to do the same and then be monitored and I might be convinced.

Bull****. You will never be convinced. And this glass of water incident is the perfect example why. No matter what happens, you will find a way to believe that the nuclear power plant is catastrophically worse than it is and that there is a government conspiracy to cover it up. A man drinks a glass of water from Fukushima and looks nervous is the most idiotic evidence for your point. But you used it as evidence. It doesn't matter how minor or how stupid, it's all evidence for your pre-assumed beliefs. You want to believe that there is a disaster. You're desperate for a government conspiracy.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
So, in the video, he quietly drops the "the radiation will be stopped by the Rocky Mtns. keeping most of it in the West" - in other words, he appears to be saying most of it will end up in Canada but please send your money to him and company for research!!! The Rockies cover a lot of BC and Alberta so why aren't they talking about what we should do and where we should go to be safe? The continent is comprised of 3 countries - not just one.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I take it that means you have conquered any/all gag reflexes you may have once had

Hmmm... you wouldn't be chance have an oral fixation now would you? You keep talking about that and I am not sure how that fits into anything here... hmmmm.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So, in the video, he quietly drops the "the radiation will be stopped by the Rocky Mtns. keeping most of it in the West" - in other words, he appears to be saying most of it will end up in Canada but please send your money to him and company for research!!! The Rockies cover a lot of BC and Alberta so why aren't they talking about what we should do and where we should go to be safe? The continent is comprised of 3 countries - not just one.

Because you are perfectly safe much to their chagrin. They wanted more deaths.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hmmm... you wouldn't be chance have an oral fixation now would you? You keep talking about that and I am not sure how that fits into anything here... hmmmm.
It means I wouldn't be able to drink the water scooped from anywhere in that area of Japan, same gag reflex I get when around a beaver-dam with black water oozing around. Other than that my oral fixation with having clean drinkable water is no greater or less than anybody else.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It means I wouldn't be able to drink the water scooped from anywhere in that area of Japan, same gag reflex I get when around a beaver-dam with black water oozing around. Other than that my oral fixation with having clean drinkable water is no greater or less than anybody else.

I see you are back peddling. Wise choice.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Not hardly, your gag reflex will from different **** you put in your pie-hole.

There you go with your oral fixation again.

Not to mention you weaponizing homosexuality. I didn't know you were a homophobe as well.