Kissing lesbians asked to leave Tim Hortons

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Of course. But you weren't playing...

But keep running with it.

Just my dumb opinion - But there are a number of ways of going in for the kill. And that is part of what forums are - many will not admit it - i have used differing ways to go for the kill. Kill meaning proving your point.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The store manager didn't mention anything of what happened he appears to
have just acted. I didn't say he did wrong or right. In fact if there was other
activity with the kissing maybe he did the right thing. That is not the point,
altogether, he was reacting to a complaint by a preacher who objected to two
women kissing. That is a problem, if it were only kissing. The churches are
the perpetrators of a hell of a lot worse than kissing.
I think it would be interesting to know just how much activity there was in this
case.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just my dumb opinion - But there are a number of ways of going in for the kill. And that is part of what forums are - many will not admit it - i have used differing ways to go for the kill. Kill meaning proving your point.

You learn more if by making your point you can draw out an even better point! :lol:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I think it would be interesting to know just how much activity there was in this
case.

Why does the manager have to report - He knew as well as I that this would go viral - less said the better - I am sure that would be the advice you would give to a manager who had to make that decision.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
case.

I don't think most of the sh*t that the churches were guilty of happened at Tim Hortons. :lol:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You learn more if by making your point you can draw out an even better point! :lol:

JLM - I agree - just another part of the kill -

case.

Again you are presuming on what the Minister passed on in his complaint to the Manager –
“ He appears to have just acted” – again – an assumption –

He was acting on a complaint of 2 women kissing – It appears that there may have been more to it than that – So you are assuming.

And yes it would be good to know what exactly happened. Till then people should wait for the trial to finish before they hang someone.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Okay, not to sound mean, but, this is a clincher... I think seeing this from the back, through a window, it would have been tough to tell what genders were involved in the kiss. I don't think even I could have pegged it as a lesbian kiss.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
case.

This is one of those "sensitive" subjects. If a man and a woman were getting all hot and heavy and the manager of Tim Horton's told them to get a room it would not make the news.

It sort of reminds me of the time when a woman sat her butt down in the middle of an aisle at an IParty Store and started breastfeeding. The manager asked her if she would like to use the store office and all hell broke loose! That Saturday there was a whole group of women breastfeeding all over the store with the news cameras there to cover it.

TOTAL SETUP in my opinion.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Okay, not to sound mean, but, this is a clincher... I think seeing this from the back, through a window, it would have been tough to tell what genders were involved in the kiss. I don't think even I could have pegged it as a lesbian kiss.

Does it matter what their gender was? Doing what they were doing in front of children is not acceptable. I would have thrown them
out as w
ell.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Does it matter what their gender was? Doing what they were doing in front of children is not acceptable. I would have thrown them
out as w
ell.

It does for the claim some are making that he KNEW it was lesbians and that was his only reason for complaining

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
It does for the claim some are making that he KNEW it was lesbians and that was his only reason for complaining

That's because it's easier to lash out at the Priest than admit these two ahem women might have crossed a moral line.

By the way, they look more like two guys too me.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
it brings to mind my cousin posting this summer that he was watching the lesbian neighbours handwash their car, but that it was probably nothing like what straight men picture when they think about it. lol.

Personally I don't get the whole butch thing. I know, I'm not supposed to, but why would anyone go out of their way to make themselves ugly? And if you are trying to separate yourself from femininity why not just seek gender reassignment>

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Should Lesbians be treated differently than HETEROSEXUALS would have been?

No, why do you ask me?

Personally I don't get the whole butch thing. I know, I'm not supposed to, but why would anyone go out of their way to make themselves ugly? And if you are trying to separate yourself from femininity why not just seek gender reassignment>

Being butch doesn't mean being ugly. Not being sexually appealing to you doesn't make someone ugly. One of the butchest lesbians I know is positively gorgeous in my eyes. And she's not trying to be a man, she's trying to be comfortable with herself. Her wife seems to find her positively gorgeous too.