Is Fukushima About to Blow?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think we're all dead already. It may take a while but I think we been dosed real bad. Big pharma will save us.

They say the meltdowns cannot be contained in any way and that the only thing that can be done is to continue to flood.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The round shape sure suggests one event, was the Canadian Shield 'one pour'?
Thanks for the laugh MHz.... Hudson Bay?
I have no idea why I keep trying tp pawn that area off, first it was to the GOM crowd that the spill affected (and still is). I think it would make a great stocked and maintained fish pond. Cod the size of Tuna without Monsanto, tastes a tad like wheat though.

only thing that can be done is to continue to flood.
Without ever being able to recirculate because the water has impurities, as it is the water now picks up radiation and transfers it to metals along it's exit path, that ends up being enough that the pipes start heading up just by themselves, .... need I say more?

yep, saw that too
Some web cam has been capturing huge escapes of 'steam' in the dead of night. May not have to worry about 4 falling over before all the people have to abandon the entire site. #4 also holds MOX rods, a lot of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/8509502/Nuclear-meltdown-at-Fukushima-plant.html

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This nuke power is a nightmare,along with DU ordinance....Firstly, Army Personnel are having warped babies,then Iraqis are having warped babies. Now everyone in Canada and the States is going to have warped babies. Check Nuke Scientist Leuren Moret on YouTube.. Crops, fish,rainwater, well water, seawater,airstream- all getting the blowback

. She warned them in Japan. Why arent we thinking Solar? -Nuke is like Herpes- it just keeps going.

DU Ordinance... don't make me laugh.

BTW... has it been a few hours yet?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
BTW... has it been a few hours yet?
No, you can return to your celebration, after all nobody would lie about this event, or would they ................????

(NaturalNews) TEPCO has now publicly admitted it wasn't telling the truth about the severity of the damage to Fukushima reactor No. 1. We're now being told..................

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No, you can return to your celebration, after all nobody would lie about this event, or would they ................????

(NaturalNews) TEPCO has now publicly admitted it wasn't telling the truth about the severity of the damage to Fukushima reactor No. 1. We're now being told..................

Geez, I'm just asking. :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nothing to see here, move along, it is always 11:59. lol If #4 falls over should we notify you? Who was to know slumped fuel rods is a whole different ballgame than melted ones, ............. or is it?????

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nothing to see here, move along, it is always 11:59. lol If #4 falls over should we notify you? Who was to know slumped fuel rods is a whole different ballgame than melted ones, ............. or is it?????

I just want to know if its been a few hours... since March.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm still waiting for you to define 'blow'? I hit the stop button as soon as the first roof obtained aircraft altitude.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm still waiting for you to define 'blow'? I hit the stop button as soon as the first roof obtained aircraft altitude.

You know... doomsday... the end of the world... the stuff you guys YEARN for.

This "disaster" just isn't living up to the hype ya'll were hoping for was it?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

YouTube - The Bob Tuskin Show's Nuclear Special: A Scary Situation

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Molten radioactive fuel caused new water leakage at Fukushima

Tags:
The operator of the troubled Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan revealed the damage to one of the reactors is worse than had previously been thought.
­Tokyo Electric Power Co., which operates the Fukushima-1 power plant, said it discovered that molten nuclear fuel burned through the walls of reactor No. 1 early on in the crisis.
Webmaster's Commentary:

There are two implications of this story. The first and most obvious is that this confirms a melt-down and a burn through of the pressure vessel of reactor #1. And if they are pumping water in and it is going someplace else, then containment is breached as well. The second implication is more subtle and in the long run, potentially more serious. Although numerous observers suggested there had been a burn through from the secondary indications, this is the first official confirmation of an event which appears to have happened several weeks ago. What this tells us is that TEPCO and Japan still do not have an accurate understanding of what is going on in those buildings, and that the situation could be much worse than what has been officially confirmed.
As I said on my radio show, what makes this event terrifying is the awareness that TEPCO, Japan, General Electric, the US Government, and the US media, are failing to be truthful and honest with the public. We are free to imagine the worst possible outcome of this disaster, and as today's admission makes clear, the worst that we imagine may very well be exactly what has happened!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You mean it isn't living up to that for you in Boston, therefore it isn't a disaster for anybody. Must be awesome to have the world revolve around you.

I'm just saying. This "disaster" never really got off the ground like you were all longing for. That is why you need to go to Youtube to get "home videos" of this.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps the real disaster at the moment is who has been fibbing to who is 'leaking out', all to make it (falsely) appear to be less than what it actually is.
Bye

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Perhaps the real disaster at the moment is who has been fibbing to who is 'leaking out', all to make it (falsely) appear to be less than what it actually is.
Bye

Well you need SOME type of disaster for this. The prefered disaster just isn't panning out.

Adios!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well you need SOME type of disaster for this. The prefered disaster just isn't panning out.

Adios!

Gday smack, I have gathered from your dialogue that in addition to an innocent non belief in conspiracy you also do not believe in disasters or cataclysm in general unless the event happens in the USA and is officially certified by that disasters government. There have not been many hours at all since your funny question. Many people will wish for even those few minutes some day soon. Smarten up man next you'll deny starvation and disease and war.