Stephen Hawking warns over making contact with aliens

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
From plasma crystals and helical structures towards inorganic living matter

Abstract. Complex plasmas may naturally self-organize themselves into stable interacting helical structures that exhibit features normally attributed to organic living matter. The self-organization is based on non-trivial physical mechanisms of plasma interactions involving over-screening of plasma polarization. As a result, each helical string composed of solid microparticles is topologically and dynamically controlled by plasma fluxes leading to particle charging and over-screening, the latter providing attraction even among helical strings of the same charge sign. These interacting complex structures exhibit thermodynamic and evolutionary features thought to be peculiar only to living matter such as bifurcations that serve as `memory marks', self-duplication, metabolic rates in a thermodynamically open system, and non-Hamiltonian dynamics. We examine the salient features of this new complex `state of soft matter' in light of the autonomy, evolution, progenity and autopoiesis principles used to define life. It is concluded that complex self-organized plasma structures exhibit all the necessary properties to qualify them as candidates for inorganic living matter that may exist in space provided certain conditions allow them to evolve naturally.

DB( Life isn't necessarily meat, in fact meat may only be one expression of. This paper mentions the life cycle of dust balls. I wonder what Darwin would have thought. There is a lot of old histories that talk of such things. We laugh and dismiss at our peril. )

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Some aboriginal (if not all) tribes believed rocks were alive. Called them grandfather rocks. Some talked to them, consulted them. Called them the ancient ones. Thought they held the memory of events that happened during their (the rock's) lifetime. The life of a rock is not measured in years, but in millennium. A native friend told me recently that they have discovered that rocks have DNA.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Some aboriginal (if not all) tribes believed rocks were alive. Called them grandfather rocks. Some talked to them, consulted them. Called them the ancient ones. Thought they held the memory of events that happened during their (the rock's) lifetime. The life of a rock is not measured in years, but in millennium. A native friend told me recently that they have discovered that rocks have DNA.

Shades of Casteneda and his allies, what.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Sound is an energy separate from electricity and it is wave. If I clap my hands there are sound waves originating from the displacement of molecules. No electricity.
Throw a rock into a pool of water. No electricity but there are waves.

Electrically a thought crossed your mind and a clap of hands was formulated, a synaptic spark fired from one braincell to the next initiated the motion of two slabs of plasma animated meat to come together propagating a sound wave which propagated in turn an electrical wave and then a magnetic wave. The molecule itself is a construct of charge differentials. So it is my feeble understanding that there is virtually no action , mental or physical, that is not accompanied/initiated by EMF.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007

Abstract. Complex plasmas may naturally self-organize themselves into stable interacting helical structures that exhibit features normally attributed to organic living matter. The self-organization is based on non-trivial physical mechanisms of plasma interactions involving over-screening of plasma polarization. As a result, each helical string composed of solid microparticles is topologically and dynamically controlled by plasma fluxes leading to particle charging and over-screening, the latter providing attraction even among helical strings of the same charge sign. These interacting complex structures exhibit thermodynamic and evolutionary features thought to be peculiar only to living matter such as bifurcations that serve as `memory marks', self-duplication, metabolic rates in a thermodynamically open system, and non-Hamiltonian dynamics. We examine the salient features of this new complex `state of soft matter' in light of the autonomy, evolution, progenity and autopoiesis principles used to define life. It is concluded that complex self-organized plasma structures exhibit all the necessary properties to qualify them as candidates for inorganic living matter that may exist in space provided certain conditions allow them to evolve naturally.

DB( Life isn't necessarily meat, in fact meat may only be one expression of. This paper mentions the life cycle of dust balls. I wonder what Darwin would have thought. There is a lot of old histories that talk of such things. We laugh and dismiss at our peril. )

This reflects how Darwin's theory has become like a religion for most of people. As if it is a certain fact; how serious is this!

Even if they find life in the space, they say: it has evolved in such a way according to Darwin's model. Even if they find life on Mars or other palnets, they will say it has evolved according to Darwin.

They have denied the Creator and believed in Darwin and his evolution.

So I say here: people you are wrong in your thinking, you deceived yourselves until your desires convinced you to believe in the evolution and deny the creation of God.

Won't you consider that the same design everywhere in the universe: on Earth as is it on the planets: the same laws of gravity, rotation spinning and circling around the sun?

Won't you consider the same polar regions on Mars as on Earth, the same water on Saturn and its water clouds and its rainbow as is it the case on our Earth? Which clearly declares God is the Creator, and disbeleivers will perish in their disbelief and will lose.

(Have they not considered the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and what things God has created,

and it may be their term is already drawing nigh; in what revelation, after this [Quran], then will they believe?)

The above between brackets is the explanation of the Quran aya 7: 185
أوَلَمْ يَنْظُرُوا في ملَكوتِ السّماواتِ والأرْضِ وما خَلَقَ اللهُ مِنْ شَيْءٍ وأنْ عَسَى أنْ يَكُونَ قَد اقْتَربَ أجَلُهُمْ فبِأيّ حَديثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤمِنُون ؟

The interpretation:
Have they not examined and considered the ownership and kingdom of the planets including the Earth, and what material thing God has created there, to know that God is Almighty and All-Wise in His creation, and to see the same design and laws are there in this kingdom of the planets and the Earth.

And it may be their death appointment has approached, so in what heavenly book other than the Quran will they believe? That is because there will be no heavenly book to be revealed after the Quran (other than its interpretation.)

Contradicting Darwin's Theory

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
They tell me heat is a signature of electrons in motion.

In this respect you are near to our idea about the heat being the life mark of celestial objects: the hot object is alive, and the cold object is dead.

Evenso, the cold dead object also has its moving electrons.

But you and your group have to believe in God alone without associate: the All-Wise, the All-Knowing; and should not say (he, she, it) or say (gods) and be blasphemers;

because even if you are somewhat true about the electricity or heat, but then the result is not the belief in God and the devotion to Him alone, neither is the belief in His Quran and in His apostles to mankind: Jesus and Mohammed.

Moreover, in order to be saved and catch the most correct way, they have to believe in Elia (or Elijah) of the last days: Mohammed-Ali who will be raised in the last days to guide people to the devotion to God alone and to believe in the Quran.

In The Last Days

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
In this respect you are near to our idea about the heat being the life mark of celestial objects: the hot object is alive, and the cold object is dead.

Evenso, the cold dead object also has its moving electrons.

But you and your group have to believe in God alone without associate: the All-Wise, the All-Knowing; and should not say (he, she, it) or say (gods) and be blasphemers;

because even if you are somewhat true about the electricity or heat, but then the result is not the belief in God and the devotion to Him alone, neither is the belief in His Quran and in His apostles to mankind: Jesus and Mohammed.

We cannot even think about god but to harken to the primal witnessings about his great and powerful sword, lightening. Which he has employed variously but particularly against those who promulgate against his/her signs. Beware you do not inadvertently step in the proverbial "it" EA. Innocent babe that you are.:smile:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007

This is the idolatry; the sanctification of stones and rocks.

So if you pray to God the daily prescribed prayers, there should not be any statue or picture in front of you; lest there should be any glorification to such statue or picture.

And when some people think: if they wear a certain shirt, something bad will touch them, then this also is a sort of some kind of idolatry: because they think that such shirt or pen may harm them or benefit them.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
This is the idolatry; the sanctification of stones and rocks.

So if you pray to God the daily prescribed prayers, there should not be any statue or picture in front of you; lest there should be any glorification to such statue or picture.

And when some people think: if they wear a certain shirt, something bad will touch them, then this also is a sort of some kind of idolatry: because they think that such shirt or pen may harm them or benefit them.

Stay out of gang turf....

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
We cannot even think about god but to harken to the primal witnessings about his great and powerful sword, lightening. Which he has employed variously but particularly against those who promulgate against his/her signs. Beware you do not inadvertently step in the proverbial "it" EA. Innocent babe that you are.:smile:

You do not esteem God as should He be esteemed when you think He is unaware of His creatures, but you should know that His lightening is along with His mercy: the rain.

Noah could not guide his grandson Canaan; Abraham could not guide his father Azar (Tareh), and Mohammed could not guide his uncle: so how can I guide you; I think it is useless; you will lose unless God Himself guides you.

([O Mohammed] even if you try your best to guide them aright, surely God never guides those whom He misleads, and you will not find for them any helpers.)

The above between brackets is the explanation of the Quran aya 16: 37
إِن تَحْرِصْ عَلَى هُدَاهُمْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي مَن يُضِلُّ وَمَا لَهُم مِّن نَّاصِرِينَ

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Never overlook the fact that at the age of 86 Hellyer might be even more senile than I am.
lol If I saw an alien, I'd think nothing of pushing a politician out to do the greeting. I wouldn't do that to you. :D

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Stephen Hawking said: Almost there are ET and warned of making contact with them; another minister said that he is convinced about there are ET and no need for fear; while another Astronomy Society director said: This is possible.

Actually, there are ET on Mars and other planets with the exception of Mercury and Venus on which there had been once life there but it was exterminated.
The planets are inhabited

And there will be some meeting between the inhabitants of Earth and the inhabitants of some other planets
rofflmfao Are you sure you are reading this hilarity from the Quran and not a Dr. Seuss book?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
The problem with what you say is that it seems you're suggesting he should know what he's getting into before getting into it.
Kind of. I'm simply going by the POV I take concerning nature. A lot of things in nature look, seem, feel, sound harmless until they take a finger or an arm off, or you fall into something you can't get out of easily.

But if Hawking says we should avoid alien contact at all cost because of the slim chance they're evil and want to kill us all.... how are we ever going to know what he says is true or what we're getting into in the first place?
If they are aggressive, they'll make the first move and we can start opinionating from there, right? What if you extend your hand in friendship, the alien understands what handshakes are, and so you shake, but you get a virus that makes you delapidate into a puddle of glow-in-the-dark goop? "YAY! I met an alien!!" lmao
I don't think we can dislodge the Earth from orbit yet nor do I think we can all snuggle into our turtle shells to avoid aliens completely if/when they show up.

Sometimes you never know what's going to happen until you jump right into something.
Yup, accidents, surprises, etc. happen. Infrequently.

The mere fact that Hawking suggests we tuck our tails up our arses and run for the hills, thus avoid learning about something new and possibly projecting our development in mankind further, is clearly not the mind of a scientist, sounds more like some religious fanatic trying to scare people from the unknown and keep them ignorant, and I have to say I've lost a lot of respect for him.
I didn't read where he said we should scoot anywhere. I took him to mean we shouldn't be looking to make buddies until we know what we are making buddies with.

Hell, even if the aliens were evil & bad and want to kill us all or enslave us all.... what the hell does Hawking have to worry about? The worst they can do to him is Cure him, make him able to walk and talk and then put his sorry ass to work with the rest of us.
The worst? Nah, I would suggest the worst for him would be if they told him they'll cure his body but render him a veggie. It's all he has left from my POV.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Electrically a thought crossed your mind and a clap of hands was formulated, a synaptic spark fired from one braincell to the next initiated the motion of two slabs of plasma animated meat to come together propagating a sound wave which propagated in turn an electrical wave and then a magnetic wave. The molecule itself is a construct of charge differentials. So it is my feeble understanding that there is virtually no action , mental or physical, that is not accompanied/initiated by EMF.
:roll: What propagated the sound? The displacement of molecules, nothing else. Whatever caused something to displace molecules is irrelevant as is whatever method you used to measure or sense the waves. Sound is an energy independent of electricity.
You study and think so much you forget why and what you are studying and thinking. Losing sight of the forest for the tree, so to speak.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
:roll: What propagated the sound? The displacement of molecules, nothing else. Whatever caused something to displace molecules is irrelevant as is whatever method you used to measure or sense the waves. Sound is an energy independent of electricity.
You study and think so much you forget why and what you are studying and thinking. Losing sight of the forest for the tree, so to speak.

The point to my electric obcession Annag is that literally nothing is independent from the electrical force, not even dust balls. The trees are propagated electrically. And that too is a matter of scientific fact. Has Steven Hawkings ever met you?:smile: