Anouncing a new web site: The Science of 9/11

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
This is from the site I got that quote from, it is somewhat longer and includes this.
The 9/11 Cell Phone Calls
Concluding Remarks
A large part of the description, regarding the 19 hijackers relies on cell phone conversations with family and friends.
While a few of these calls (placed at low altitude) could have got through, the wireless technology was not available. On this issue, expert opinion within the wireless telecom industry is unequivocal.
In other words, at least part of the Commission's script in Chapter 1 on the cell phone conversations, is fabricated.
According to the American Airline / Qualcomm announcement, the technology for cell phone transmission at high altitude will only be available aboard commercial aircraft in 2006. This is an inescapable fact.
In the eyes of public opinion, the cell phone conversations on the Arab hijackers is needed to sustain the illusion that America is under attack.
The "war on terrorism" underlying the National Security doctrine relies on real time "evidence" concerning the Arab hijackers. The latter personify, so to speak, this illusive "outside enemy" (Al Qaeda), which is threatening the homeland.
Embodied into the Commission's "script" of 911, the narrative of what happened on the plane with the Arab hijackers is therefore crucial. It is an integral part of the Administration's disinformation and propaganda program. It constitutes a justification for the anti-terror legislation under the Patriot acts and the waging of America's pre-emptive wars against Afghanistan and Iraq.

The article itself tracks the planes and their altitudes, read it for yourself.

Busted! The 9/11 Calls Weren't Real

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
History Channel Caught In Another 9/11 Lie

By: malterwitty
Tags: 911
The History Channel’s new documentary Life After People completely contradicts its 9/11 debunking show by pointing out that steel structure buildings can withstand temperatures of well over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit without being compromised, proving that burning jet fuel temperatures of no more than 1100 degrees Fahrenheit could not have weakened the steel in the twin towers, never mind melted it.
Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com » History Channel Caught In Another 9/11 Lie

Stretch,
MHZ has failed in telling us what happened. Can you tell us what happened on 9/11?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Whatever happened to the radio telephones that some planes used? Did the hijackers need cells?
Anyway, lots of speculation makes it tough to weed out the facts. Best not to leap to conclusions based upon the speculative "ifs".
Are you in Ft.St. John or what? HELLO EVERY SINGLE 911 topic agrees that it was not the hi-jackers that were doing the out-calls. Are we even on this same plane of existance???? There is dedication to country and then there is 'what you have, even in Grovedale we allow our enforcers to agree that something is real or a lie and then accept or decline the mission. You eagle are noth9ing but a puppet. Anna is your recruit. There are a lot of silent souls out there but your 'dynamic due of the lat half-doz posts are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
Duh, see how easy it is to post something that actually means absolutely nothing??
Rebuttalme in earnest. IE Yes wayne, we do sell an explosion=proof fuel and it has been available since 1985.
You can't because you don't. Shrill the lamest of terms.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Are you in Ft.St. John or what? HELLO EVERY SINGLE 911 topic agrees that it was not the hi-jackers that were doing the out-calls.

Hello? Who said it was the hijackers?

Are we even on this same plane of existance????

Apparently not! :lol:

There is dedication to country and then there is 'what you have, even in Grovedale we allow our enforcers to agree that something is real or a lie and then accept or decline the mission.

YAAAAWN

So you have failed.

Like I knew you would.

You eagle are noth9ing but a puppet.

LMAO

Anna is your recruit.

Hey now! ;-)

There are a lot of silent souls out there but your 'dynamic due of the lat half-doz posts are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

And YOU cannot answer the question!

You can only dribble out what didn't happen and cannot even tell us what did.

You have no clue!

Duh, see how easy it is to post something that actually means absolutely nothing??

You should know!

You have failed MHZ and I knew you would. All you can do is baaaaa like sheep with the rest of your flock.

You can spout off and call names but you couldn't even tell me what happened in your own opinion on 9/11. None of you truthers can.

I am still waiting.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The Truthers could NEVER rise to the occasion. I even pieced together what happened for them here once years ago.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
The Truthers could NEVER rise to the occasion. I even pieced together what happened for them here once years ago.

For sure but at least their predictable.
When faced with facts that refute their fallacies they move to the next stage of the theory.

We should allmost be at the pentagon and the pod soon.
Pretty amazing how those cia guys snuck in all that plane wreckage without anyone seeing them.:lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
For sure but at least their predictable.
When faced with facts that refute their fallacies they move to the next stage of the theory.

And then when they complete the cycle of being debunked...they start all over again!

We should allmost be at the pentagon and the pod soon.
Pretty amazing how those cia guys snuck in all that plane wreckage without anyone seeing them.:lol:

That isn't airplane wreckage. The Truthers will tell you simply that it is not airplane wreckage or the photos were faked.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Are you in Ft.St. John or what? HELLO EVERY SINGLE 911 topic agrees that it was not the hi-jackers that were doing the out-calls. Are we even on this same plane of existance???? There is dedication to country and then there is 'what you have, even in Grovedale we allow our enforcers to agree that something is real or a lie and then accept or decline the mission. You eagle are noth9ing but a puppet. Anna is your recruit. There are a lot of silent souls out there but your 'dynamic due of the lat half-doz posts are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
Rebuttalme in earnest. IE Yes wayne, we do sell an explosion=proof fuel and it has been available since 1985.
You can't because you don't. Shrill the lamest of terms.
Relax. Have another liter of Screech or whatever it is you are on when you post here.

gotorightway123

Sep 25, 2009
Live tv....yup.
Definately before I believed what I seen in a youtube video.

I made one once,dubbed my voice over that of a firefighter saying it was a bomb.
Couple days later the foilers were posting the video on one of their foiler sites and linking to it as evidence that it was indeed a bomb.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Live tv....yup.
Definately before I believed what I seen in a youtube video.

I made one once,dubbed my voice over that of a firefighter saying it was a bomb.
Couple days later the foilers were posting the video on one of their foiler sites and linking to it as evidence that it was indeed a bomb.

I bet to this very day it is a piece of evidence that they use.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I bet to this very day it is a piece of evidence that they use.

That was my post,I have no idea why he quoted me.

They did use it as evidence,even after I told them it was me that doctored and posted the vid.:lol:
Some figured it out when they checked out my other 70 videos but most kept denying it was doctored.

I made up a second vid that had one of the fireman saying hi Panzer.

Panzer dragoon was the foilers name on the forum I was on at the time.;-)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
That was my post,I have no idea why he quoted me.

They did use it as evidence,even after I told them it was me that doctored and posted the vid.:lol:
Some figured it out when they checked out my other 70 videos but most kept denying it was doctored.

I made up a second vid that had one of the fireman saying hi Panzer.

Panzer dragoon was the foilers name on the forum I was on at the time.;-)
lol
That's hilarious. TY

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
What's the purpose of foil?
Correction, it should be "purposes". ;)
In a few people's cases, it's to keep away the bad radiation so they can think properly. It's a fallacy because it doesn't work that way (the thinking bit being an internal problem). :D
In my case, it's to keep the sunlight from deteriorating my dashboard as well as wrapping food in.