With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I was waiting for you to type what satanic morals were. You told me to go read up on it instead of typing it in. so I threw that shyt out there .

A bit off topic but I will drop an example of the satanic morals that Christian dogma produces.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yes and if we have or are losing our natural will to reproduce, it would not bode well for us.

If it is our sociological systems and city life that is causing that loss, we would have to make drastic changes. Perhaps we are not meant for hive living and need a more tribal lifestyle.

I personally think country life is a lot more rewarding than city/hive living.

Regards
DL
You mean the next generation of 'us' don't you. It only means white's shouldn't marry whites.

Try being lost in the woods, city life will seem 'tame' after just a week of that kind of serenity.

It is but you are saying it while being a city boy and never having lived in the back-country

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Alright as crazy as it sounds we encourage white people to have more children
They are likely going to be unwanted children as people are about themselves
they don't want kids so who is going to enforce the white baby rule?
If you subsidize white families all the others rightfully so will howl blue murder.
If white people want more children they will have them and they don't.
There is too much government interference in child rearing period that is one
reason many no longer have children they get a dog instead

When Quebec was giving bonuses to the reproducers, all the colors enjoyed the bonus.

This is not a purely white issue even though whites are losing the most at present.

The only distinction for taxes and benefits I would make is reproducers and non-reproducers. Not color.

Regards
DL

Are we perhaps concerning ourselves too much with colour of skin?

I am analyzing a social phenomenon that is mostly effecting whites.

Should I downplay white?

Regards
DL

Industrialized countries can't even make replacement, so obviously the solution

is to stop squeezing the middle class so that they can afford more children.

Our oligarch owners are allowing the extinction of whites for higher profits and a cheaper workforce.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I read about fertility drops years ago. People are still puzzling over it.

"Starting in Europe in the late 1800s and continuing today, birth rates have been declining in societies as they become more affluent, industrialized, and technologically advanced."
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...es-why-do-birth-rates-decrease-when-societies

Personally, I think the planet has way too many people on it. We cannot feed everyone as it is. It would be possible if transportation of goods was easier, despots did not abscond with the goods and sell it on black markets, etc. But it is not happening and that is why I think the planet is currently overpopulated.

Corruption is rampant for sure but we can handle the population growth estimated to level off under 10 billion even with the corruption.

Strangely, China will force less corruption and a more open and transparent system and the world will follow if it wants to compete.

Regards
DL

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The idea that White people generally have fewer offspring while not incorrect, is misunderstood. What causes this lower birth rate is the standard of living and general affluence of the population. The more affluent you are, the more likely you'll produce fewer offspring. Heck, out of 224 countries with the 224th having the lowest birth rate(Monaco) Japan is 222nd, Singapore 221st and South Korea is 220th. For those wondering what is 223rd, it's St. Pierre and Miquelon. Yeah, big shocker.

Oh, and for the few idiots that keep insisting Israel is committing genocide on Palestine, Palestine has the 35th highest birth rate on the planet while ethnic Palestinians are one the fastest growing demographics on the planet, ranked at 25th IIRC.

If you look at the list of sovereign states by birth rate, you can see a general trend from the most affluent country to least although some of countries may seem skewed due to a variety of factors like their ethnic culture, immigration, etc. In many 3rd world countries the birth rates are high because in many instances, it's the only way of ensuring your genes survive to continue your line.
What's making a noticeable difference in population sizes is the drop in infant mortality rates in those countries, the fact they have been peopled for millennia and that it's only been recently (for them) that infant mortality rates have dropped so the inherent drive to reproduce as much as they can is still there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_birth_rate

Thanks for this.

I pulled this for a comment.

"What causes this lower birth rate is the standard of living and general affluence of the population."

Perhaps that is why our oligarch owners are squeezing the middle class at present. I though it was to make having babies too expensive and facilitate their bringing in low priced immigrant workers but they might be altruistic and want the middle class poor so that they will reproduce more.

That is not my first guess though.

I think they are just greedy and do not care about those who have made them rich.

Regards
DL

That is actually an incorrect statement. Genetically, the most diverse group are the Black Africans. We whites come from a few genetically narrower groups. Some of our ancestors were so isolated for so long that recessive traits like blonde hair and blue eyes became widespread. The genome mapping of the various peoples of the planet are also showing that the Black Africans are not only the most diverse group but that they are the newest as well. The Black Africans around today are the most recent version of our species, the Australian Aborigines, New Guineans, some Southern Indians are the oldest continuous line and Europeans and Asians like the Han Chinese are somewhere in between. Both of those latter groups were literally shaped by the last ice advance to the point that some of them may have been cut off from the mainstream of human genes for considerable periods, hence all of the recessive traits being so common.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/human-journey/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genome_Project

Blacks might reproduce truer but it is all the recessive genes that make white DNA so valuable. It is the novel gene that will likely be the one used against diseases.

I will be following your links though as I am no expert and can likely learn from them. Thanks.

Regards
DL

Well, with a systematic campaign under way right now by Western governments and their supporters in the media to destroy the Christian white race, such a thing would not be allowed.

I would say it is more our oligarch owners. Follow the money.

I do not mind getting rid of Christianity and Islam but do not like to see those who created the Western ideology, the best in the world, to die with the whites.

Regards
DL

That's why we get told that Christmas is "offensive"; that marches in which white people show how proud they are of being white are labelled "racist"; and why governments now are fully committed to flooding our lands with brown and black non-Christian peoples. And when, of course, people speak out against it, heroes like Ukip, EDL and Trump, they get labelled "racist", too.

It's all happening, this deliberate destruction of white Christian culture, right before our eyes. It's so blatant now that it cannot be denied.

I see the labellers as those who do not recognize the insult of political correctness and that using it at their level hides the truth from the masses.

I am not one to say that any human, regardless of color is better than another, but where is white pride?

And if we are to let our governments and their oligarch owners screw us, then perhaps we deserve extinction for being such slouches and letting them do it.

If I had ---------

Regards
DL

You mean the next generation of 'us' don't you. It only means white's shouldn't marry whites.

Try being lost in the woods, city life will seem 'tame' after just a week of that kind of serenity.

It is but you are saying it while being a city boy and never having lived in the back-country

My home town population is 5,945.

Do try to speak of things you know.

Regards
DL

Maybe ignore it altogether!

And lose the best of the best, from my biased position that is.

Why would you want me to ignore the population reduction of whites?

Regards
DL

I've never heard anybody say Christmas was offensive. What I have heard is a few drama queens crying about people allegedly saying its offensive.

I think what people find offensive is using Christmas to celebrate the birth of what people will immorally use to gain heaven by killing him.

It is a question of sound morals and couth.

We should not promote the idea that it is good to try to profit, get a free ride into heaven, from the murder of an innocent man.

Regards
DL

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Where is it carved in stone that "White" is superior to any other color- black, red or purple? In many ways they may be inferior! :)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Quite frankly, it is pretty common knowledge that the origin of humanity probably was dark skinned primates. We probably evolved through the eons to have some with lighter colored skin depending on their geographic location. But,,,who gives a damn anyways? Whether your light skinned or dark skinned doesn't it really only matter on how decent a person you are? I'm not much on this ethnic bullshyt. Our ancestry started out dark skinned. Now we are all different shades. But there are none that are black,,,and none that are white. We are all somewhere in between.

So much for common knowlege. Primates are not the origin they are close to the present configurations. Origins are more remote.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Where is it carved in stone that "White" is superior to any other color- black, red or purple? In many ways they may be inferior! :)

From what I recall, I did not say that white was superior to any of the other colors.

I did indicate that we had the most advanced DNA.

Thanks for the distortion.

Regards
DL

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Basically what "white" means is the closer to the poles you live, the blacker being closer to the equator! :)

From what I recall, I did not say that white was superior to any of the other colors.

I did indicate that we had the most advanced DNA.

Thanks for the distortion.

Regards
DL
Sorry didn't mean to distort anything, I just got the feeling there was more concern for whites than other colours.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Basically what "white" means is the closer to the poles you live, the blacker being closer to the equator! :)

Sorry didn't mean to distort anything, I just got the feeling there was more concern for whites than other colours.

I am white. I have a natural bias to white. That does not mean I dislike any other color or race.

I cannot see your color but if you do not have a natural bias to your color then I would say that there is something wrong with your thinking and instincts.

Regards
DL

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am white. I have a natural bias to white. That does not mean I dislike any other color or race.

I cannot see your color but if you do not have a natural bias to your color then I would say that there is something wrong with your thinking and instincts.

Regards
DL

I don't really give any conscious thought to my colour (being a slightly tanned shade of white) :) I do know one thing, some "whites" I know do more embarrassing things than a lot of folks of other colours. :) :)

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I don't really give any conscious thought to my colour (being a slightly tanned shade of white) :) I do know one thing, some "whites" I know do more embarrassing things than a lot of folks of other colours. :) :)

Most biases are subconscious.

Yin and yang.
If we have the best political ideology and most advances are produced from our recognizing our mistakes then I am, in that one sense, pleased to see some of us screw up.

We will continue to make mistakes and learn from them till we develop an ideal that cannot be improved upon.

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Yes and if we have or are losing our natural will to reproduce, it would not bode well for us.

If it is our sociological systems and city life that is causing that loss, we would have to make drastic changes. Perhaps we are not meant for hive living and need a more tribal lifestyle.

I personally think country life is a lot more rewarding than city/hive living.

Regards
DL
there's pro's and con's in both ways. I like city life at times and I liked country life at times.