With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
My daughter is a tall, willowy blonde with natural golden hair down below her waist. She looks like Galadriel.

My son looks like a real Celt ... ruddy.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Everybody's up birthrate had better be falling or we are going to destroy ourselves in short order.

The world's birth rate is due to level off at about 10 billion and drop from there but most of that action will be non-white.

From the love of white I see here so far,by mostly white people, I begin to see why whites are not reproducing much.

Many whites seem ashamed to be white.

Regards
DL

I've three daughters. My oldest is very light skinned with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. My Middle girl is very fair skinned with light brown eyes like mine and light brown hair. My baby girl has olive colored skin like her mother with dark brown eyes and long almost black hair. Guess the news. They are all three beautiful.

Good for you.

Would you like any of your girls to marry a Muslim?

Regards
DL

Does skin color really matter?

Ask someone in a minority. I think they will say yes.

All minorities tend to face some degree of intolerance discrimination and racism.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

'We' are the only race to have been around the planet enough times to see how the place really works and if it needs fixing or not. With that knowledge and because 'we' would love our children and 'we' have decided you can't bring a child into this world and still claim you love them as the current condition of said world is basically a waste of time and skin for the majority of the time.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The world's birth rate is due to level off at about 10 billion and drop from there but most of that action will be non-white.

From the love of white I see here so far,by mostly white people, I begin to see why whites are not reproducing much.

Many whites seem ashamed to be white.

Regards
DL

Good for you.

Would you like any of your girls to marry a Muslim?

Regards
DL

Ask someone in a minority. I think they will say yes.

All minorities tend to face some degree of intolerance discrimination and racism.

Regards
DL
You know that question reminds me of the great Spencer Tracy movie "Guess whose coming to dinner. " I think that was the name. I'd like to think I would be as understanding and mature as the character Tracy played. In answer to marrying a Muslim, my girls walk sside by side with the ones they're with,,not behind them. Has nothing to do with skin color either.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
'We' are the only race to have been around the planet enough times to see how the place really works and if it needs fixing or not. With that knowledge and because 'we' would love our children and 'we' have decided you can't bring a child into this world and still claim you love them as the current condition of said world is basically a waste of time and skin for the majority of the time.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I guess that most of us have not been as abused by life as you have.

Poor puppy.

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
No idea on that but will say this. Any man regardless of his religion who thought he might try and treat my girls like property would most likely end up with a baseball bat upside the head when they weren't looking. They take no shyt from manfolk.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You know that question reminds me of the great Spencer Tracy movie "Guess whose coming to dinner. " I think that was the name. I'd like to think I would be as understanding and mature as the character Tracy played. In answer to marrying a Muslim, my girls walk sside by side with the ones they're with,,not behind them. Has nothing to do with skin color either.

I agree. It is more religion and tradition. There are at least four main branches of Sharia.

I take it that none are married to a Saudi or you would not be so proud of their choice of a husband.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
White race, Black race, Asian race... I don't know about ya'll, I'm just part of the Human Race.

Colour should be set aside, the real danger is ideology.

I agree and see Islam ideology to be incompatible to our Western ideology.

We do not believe in cutting of hands of thieve stoning rape victims for being raped and other such novel types of, eh, justice.

Regards
DL

No idea on that but will say this. Any man regardless of his religion who thought he might try and treat my girls like property would most likely end up with a baseball bat upside the head when they weren't looking. They take no shyt from manfolk.

Let us hope your female grandchildren can fare as well.

Regards
DL

Y'all need to stop being cowards from the muslim extremists.

here's a question for ye. It has been said that Solomons love was a dark skinned beauty. Do you find that to be offensive?

I do not fear the extremists. I fear the so called average as they are homophobic and misogynous to a higher degree than what we had to beat out of Christianity.

Idol worshipers all have satanic morals and that is what Christians and Muslims are.

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I agree and see Islam ideology to be incompatible to our Western ideology.

We do not believe in cutting of hands of thieve stoning rape victims for being raped and other such novel types of, eh, justice.

Regards
DL

Let us hope your female grandchildren can fare as well.

Regards
DL

I do not fear the extremists. I fear the so called average as they are homophobic and misogynous to a higher degree than what we had to beat out of Christianity.

Idol worshipers all have satanic morals and that is what Christians and Muslims are.

Regards
DL
Not familiar with Satanic morals why don't ya spell those out for all of us.