With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We do not believe in cutting of hands of thieve stoning rape victims for being raped and other such novel types of, eh, justice.

Regards
DL
We put them in jail and charge the poor $89.50/day to keep them there and there is never any free beds. The girls just get passed around and the 'rapes' last until they die. No wonder there isn't a line-up at the sign-in desk.

New testament Satan or Old testament HaSatan. Which one as they are different.
Really?? Educate me as that is not the same as I heard it. I may have some questions without trying to preach.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Here's the ethnicities of my family Frenchie. We have Caucasian, Native American, African American, Mexican American, and a lot of Heinz 57 as well. And we all love each other. So I guess we wouldn't fit in with your purist ideology.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
New testament Satan or Old testament HaSatan. Which one as they are different.

Christians do not recognize HaSatan.

We can talk either Christianity of Jewry. They are not the same. What they have in common is that they are both myths.

Regards
DL

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Here's the ethnicities of my family Frenchie. We have Caucasian, Native American, African American, Mexican American, and a lot of Heinz 57 as well. And we all love each other. So I guess we wouldn't fit in with your purist ideology.

You are the future, man!

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

I do not think I have a purist ideology although you would have to define it for me.

I was only wondering why whites did not seem to care that they are going slowly extinct.

Regards
DL

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I've three daughters. My oldest is very light skinned with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. My Middle girl is very fair skinned with light brown eyes like mine and light brown hair. My baby girl has olive colored skin like her mother with dark brown eyes and long almost black hair. Guess the news. They are all three beautiful.

Photos? After all the subject is children. :smile:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
The demographers seem to be indicating just that.

Do you have something to contradict what I gave?

Regards
DL

Population stats show there are over one billion whites world wide (Europe, North America, Aus-NZ) and that doesn't include many South Americans such as Argentinians, Chileans, and Uruguayans (Uruguay = the most white nation in the Americas) or North African/Mid Easterners such as Lebanese, Syrians, Tunisians, or Central Asians such as the many Caucasian ethnic groups many of which are also white. With close to 1.5 billion whites it clearly proves there is no logical basis for the claim that whites are a dying race. Were it not for the near three billion non-whites in China and India, whites would not be a minority in this world. By the way, I don't see any group demanding more non-white births.

French Patriot; said:
I do not think I have a purist ideology although you would have to define it for me.

I was only wondering why whites did not seem to care that they are going slowly extinct.

Regards
DL

With about 1.5 billion whites world wide, how soon do you expect to see that mystical "extinction" take place?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Too bad, Lud...............I do not FB.
I only use it to stay in touch with my family,,especially my kids.

Regards
DL
If you mean that things change, that's true. Humans have been changing since the dawn of time.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Much has been written of how Muslim demographics will eventually make Europe and many other white nations Muslim nations in the future.

Millions of Muslims are white.

In fact the majority of converts to Islam in Europe are white women.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Millions of Muslims are white.

In fact the majority of converts to Islam in Europe are white women.
I'm certainly not an expert but many Jews are white and many Jews are dark skinned. I'm still wondering what the big deal is. It really does sound a little like some of the Aryan crap I heard before.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
With all these millions of European and American women converting to Islam, this should alleviate FP's fear that whites will soon disappear off the face of the earth.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
With all these millions of European and American women converting to Islam, this should alleviate FP's fear that whites will soon disappear off the face of the earth.
Time for the single guys to step up and marry those women and give the the 'Welcome to Canada, I'm your new boss as far as what rules we are under, . . . or something more fitting to the occasions.

The best view of Europe is in the rear-view mirror.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It really does sound a little like some of the Aryan crap I heard before.
Yup. I once accosted some white supremists spouting off nonsense. "Look you morons, learn some history. The pure Aryan race live in Pakistan and are as black as the ace of spades." They just stood there with their mouths open.