With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
It seems that human civilizations can survive almost anything except extended periods of peace and prosperity.

That seems to be the case for other animals and we just happen to be the smartest animals, or that is what we assume.

I have to wonder if that is why religions have gifted us with so much war in the last 5,000 years.

Let's not forget the baby boon just after WWII.

Perhaps if we would think that death was more imminent to the non-reproducing populations, they would reproduce more but I don't see how we could fool ourselves that way and I do not like the idea of creating a real conflict.

Oh well, the poor will not inherit the earth. The Asian offshoots will.

Sayonara.

Regards
DL

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Ironically, those policies might even unintentionally reduce the birth rate. A person usually won't want a child until he's financially stable: he doesn't want to become financially stable only after he has a child. By raising his taxes with the intention of giving that money back to him after he has a child increases his financial instability before having the child. He also understands that the government always reserves the right to cut such programs at any time and so won't want to have a child based on the assumption that such programs will remain in place. So even though the program is in place, he would approach it with caution. If the government cut the program and just reduced his taxes, then he could achieve financial stability before he has a child and this would increase the probability of him having a child. The state doesn't understand basic psychology there.

Thank you White_Unifier- your description of the European LIE-beral "effort" to increase birth rates nicely illustrates the sort of financial perpetual motion machine LIE-berals are trying to build!!!!

Its all tax in one pocket and out the other- with a privileged LIE-beral elite getting rich while pretending to help the public!!!!!!

Many of us are aware of the insane NDP Bob Rae effort to make Ontari-owe rich with borrowed money!!!! Rae made such a colossal mess that he was driven out of NDP ans joined the LIE-berals- AS THEIR INTERIM LEADER!!!!!!

And now we have Our idiot Boy Justin pulling an even bigger and more costly version of the Bob (BOOB) Rae economic plan!!!!!

Thank you White_Unifier- your description of the European LIE-beral "effort" to increase birth rates nicely illustrates the sort of financial perpetual motion machine LIE-berals are trying to build!!!!

Its all tax in one pocket and out the other- with a privileged LIE-beral elite getting rich while pretending to help the public!!!!!!

Many of us are aware of the insane NDP Bob Rae effort to make Ontari-owe rich with borrowed money!!!! Rae made such a colossal mess that he was driven out of NDP ans joined the LIE-berals- AS THEIR INTERIM LEADER!!!!!!

And now we have Our idiot Boy Justin pulling an even bigger and more costly version of the Bob (BOOB) Rae economic plan!!!!!

And in related news- all money that might have been used to encourage white people to have kids is being spent on illegals!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I'm not the expert but regardless of what color we are now, our ancestry was probably dark. I'm okay with that .

And to add some fuel to the fire, Jesus was probably dark skinned as well :)
Why ruin the discussion with Jesus.

Everyone knows by now that Jesus was a black gay Martian.