With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Much has been written of how Muslim demographics will eventually make Europe and many other white nations Muslim nations in the future. They and other darker races are reproducing a lot more than the whites.

Our politicians are trying to maintain our populations through immigration and as we can see in Europe, this is not doing the white race any good at all.

Why are none of our white governments not offering more incentives for whites to have more children?

Sure, some Western governments offer small incentives in terms of baby bonuses and the odd few thousand dollars for more children but not nearly what it is costing our countries to bring in immigrants to fill our demographic needs.

Many in Europe are saying that our politicians have sold out to Muslims. Meanwhile a man like Trump can gain what seems to be a lot of support for a harder line against immigration. Canadians seem to be going in that same direction.

It seems to me, if I was a politician, my war cry, if you will, would be for my white constituents to pull up their socks, pull off their birth control devices, and do their duty to the white race by reproducing more. While at the same time, I would tax those who do not contribute babies that much more than those who do reproduce and basically transfer those funds to help those who are producing babies in a more generous way so as to encourage those parents to have and be able to afford more babies.

Many whites are feeling squeezed and seem to be becoming more anti the other race. Not too surprising as becoming a minority is something we are not used to and when we look about and see how other minorities are treated, I can see why many would not want to be in a minority.

Why are white governments not promoting more white births instead of more immigration?

Why are white people not fighting the trends that are making us a quickly disappearing race?

Are whites so self-centered that we will eventually all loose our countries to those of other colors?

Regards
DL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_bsPAAy80U&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7b3fvsVtA&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pzPp1Q2ew&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_kKkY5EpVpY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6LA5xhXk_4U
The real answer to your plaintive cry for help is simple to comprehend .

May I most humbly and respectfully recommend 'Origin of Species' by Mr.Darwin.

Western cultures which are notable to date, in that they are predominantly caucasoid and governed mainly by representative democracies, are too stupid to compete in the real world. Whether or not it is a good thing or not, only time and nature (evolution)can tell (and we'll be long gone by then).

I repeat, I am merely making an observation, not passing judgement.

Statistically caucasians have collectively decided not to have children. In addition, college grads and people in the professions have even less.

If this continues for the next 50 years or so, the result will be be clear.

Religion is another factor. Orthodox Jews, Fundamentalist/Evangelical Christians, and Fundamentalist Muslims are having WAY more children.

DARWIN RULES

Have a great da-ay :)

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Most major people's demographics collapse in the end. The Greek demography collapsed after their time, the Romans in there's and now the Western Europeans.

All 3 spread themselves out, collapsed in some form and retracted from their colonies.

I use Greeks and Romans not because they would be the only examples but because the Western Euros are successors on the Greeks and Romans.

A lot of people don't realize too is that Iran created a lot of present day white people.

Modern day Bulgarians, ancient Sarmatians etc etc came to Europe from Iran and the Caucasus mountains and those people's birth rates are still very high.

When I was in Northern Iraq there were a few villages made up of only blonde hair blue eyed people and they were swimming in kids. Apparently northern Pakistan has a lot of the Middle Asian whites too.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I look around the world and I am ashamed to be human. We are such arrogant, greedy, selfish assholes destroying the planet with our garbage and pollution. It is time for an extinction event to wipe our kind off the face of the Earth so that all other life forms can survive in peace.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Maybe You should lead by example ....non?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Most major people's demographics collapse in the end. The Greek demography collapsed after their time, the Romans in there's and now the Western Europeans.

And my guess is the common denominator of destruction would be GREED!

I look around the world and I am ashamed to be human. We are such arrogant, greedy, selfish assholes destroying the planet with our garbage and pollution. It is time for an extinction event to wipe our kind off the face of the Earth so that all other life forms can survive in peace.

Maybe a better solution would be to smarten up. We do have the potential (I think) to be the most intelligent species on the planet...……...we're just too lazy and greedy.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Gilgamesh

Thanks for that.

Darwin and his theory does not explain well enough why the white race is not encouraging itself to have more children.

In the wild, pressure from those higher up in the food chain seems to make those below reproduce more.

Perhaps, if the white race is to survive and thrive, should think of all other races as the enemy and that stress might just get more white people reproducing.

That is what I get out of Darwin.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Gilgamesh

Thanks for that.

Darwin and his theory does not explain well enough why the white race is not encouraging itself to have more children.

In the wild, pressure from those higher up in the food chain seems to make those below reproduce more.

Perhaps, if the white race is to survive and thrive, should think of all other races as the enemy and that stress might just get more white people reproducing.

That is what I get out of Darwin.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
Survival of the fittest.

Not having babies means you are not fit enough to survive as a group,.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

All 3 spread themselves out, collapsed in some form and retracted from their colonies.

I use Greeks and Romans not because they would be the only examples but because the Western Euros are successors on the Greeks and Romans.

A lot of people don't realize too is that Iran created a lot of present day white people.

Modern day Bulgarians, ancient Sarmatians etc etc came to Europe from Iran and the Caucasus mountains and those people's birth rates are still very high.

When I was in Northern Iraq there were a few villages made up of only blonde hair blue eyed people and they were swimming in kids. Apparently northern Pakistan has a lot of the Middle Asian whites too.

Interesting but that is not relevant when demographically, in the West and it's white nations, the demography is going to brown and black.

I don't particularly care that just in the time I have lived where I am in Canada, I have gone from being in a majority to being in a minority.

Regards
DL

And my guess is the common denominator of destruction would be GREED!

Maybe a better solution would be to smarten up. We do have the potential (I think) to be the most intelligent species on the planet...……...we're just too lazy and greedy.

I think you are off the mark in terms of what is holding us back, although those play a minor role.

I would say that it is our tribalism that has us create so many tribes that it become impossible to get together to cooperate enough to solve this problem at this point in time.

When we are forced by the environment to cooperate more, that is when the world will enter it's next and better phase of evolution.

It might not be as pretty as we think if the futurists are right and half the death on the earth will be suicide.

Regards
DL

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Yes there are enclaces of nordic types in the ME but the culture is predominantly Semitic.

I was referring to the West which is predominantly Caucasian. I thought I made that clear.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Survival of the fittest.

Not having babies means you are not fit enough to survive as a group,.

I was pointing out that pressure, even if man made, might help.

Even the establish non-whites in white countries have less children so that non-fitness you see is not really a factor.

Regards
DL

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was pointing out that pressure, even if man made, might help.

Even the establish non-whites in white countries have less children so that non-fitness you see is not really a factor.

Regards
DL

Please define: "White" as you are using the term.
Please define: "White Nation" as you are using the term.

I had one child, and then a vasectomy, to focus my resources on him, to give my child the best chance that I could give him. Does that make me 'non-fit' in your opinion?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm doing my best to help. Non-white (by Frenchy's definition), no kids.

I mostly sleep with white women, but I take precautions so I don't loose any breeds on the world.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Please define: "White" as you are using the term.
Please define: "White Nation" as you are using the term.

I had one child, and then a vasectomy, to focus my resources on him, to give my child the best chance that I could give him. Does that make me 'non-fit' in your opinion?

Define non-fit.

Regards
DL

CaptainTrips

Nominee Member
Jul 29, 2018
Most European countries have policies that are designed to encourage a higher birth rate. It doesn't seem to be working, except maybe in eastern Europe.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Most European countries have policies that are designed to encourage a higher birth rate. It doesn't seem to be working, except maybe in eastern Europe.

Ironically, those policies might even unintentionally reduce the birth rate. A person usually won't want a child until he's financially stable: he doesn't want to become financially stable only after he has a child. By raising his taxes with the intention of giving that money back to him after he has a child increases his financial instability before having the child. He also understands that the government always reserves the right to cut such programs at any time and so won't want to have a child based on the assumption that such programs will remain in place. So even though the program is in place, he would approach it with caution. If the government cut the program and just reduced his taxes, then he could achieve financial stability before he has a child and this would increase the probability of him having a child. The state doesn't understand basic psychology there.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

You, and only you, should be ashamed.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

I agree. Quebec tried that with limited success as well.

In nature, pressure from further up the food chain seems to trigger the desire to reproduce. We have it too well it seems.

Regards
DL

CaptainTrips

Nominee Member
Jul 29, 2018
I agree. Quebec tried that with limited success as well.

In nature, pressure from further up the food chain seems to trigger the desire to reproduce. We have it too well it seems.

Regards
DL

It seems that human civilizations can survive almost anything except extended periods of peace and prosperity.

What part of Eastern Europe? The birthrate in Europe is low everywhere.

Looks like its not working anywhere, although its hard to say what the birth rate would have been without those policies.