Riders 2014

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
DD runs for a first down. I love the way he plays! Helps make up for my Ravens losing.

Crap! DD down with what looks like a partial dislocation of his shoulder. Still, Riders doing OK with the backup.

What's his name, petros or Mowich? #12?

Tino Sunseri, Tec. He took over in the last game we played too. Didn't have as good an outing this time but our D was solid and those two interceptions put paid to the Bombers hopes of a win. Lucky 7th win for the good guys. :smile:

Haven't heard anything more about Darian's injury am going to check out Riderville and see what I can find out.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The past 3 games have been profitable. Won some nice wagers from Winnipeg kin.

Now the season gets tougher as we start playing within our division. Would be nice to see an all western Grey Cup/Coupe.

Go Riders!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The past 3 games have been profitable. Won some nice wagers from Winnipeg kin.

Now the season gets tougher as we start playing within our division. Would be nice to see an all western Grey Cup/Coupe.

Go Riders!

5 of last 9 are against Calgary and Edmonton. I guess 5/8 as next week is Hamilton.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah man. It's going to be some intense football. I'm looking forward to all of it. Western teams have won something like 28 of 31 games played against the east. I can see an wester grey cup/coupe all because of that freaky ratio

Yep. Riders are lucky ... and have a good D.

No luck. Good team.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yeah man. It's going to be some intense football. I'm looking forward to all of it. Western teams have won something like 28 of 31 games played against the east. I can see an wester grey cup/coupe all because of that freaky ratio

Toronto & Montreal seem to have a lock on 1st place in the east with 3 wins. For a while I thought Toronto had it completely locked with 3 wins with no other team more than 1. Quite the imbalance. 5th place in West would be a solid 1st in the east.

No luck. Good team.

Good teams make their own luck. But they were lucky.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Seems like only yesterday the Riders were 1-2 and we were bemoaning their epic fall from greatness. Now the Stampeders are looking over their shoulders and everybody else is in the dust. Life is good. I hope my Ravens, who just dropped their season opener, can do the same. I'm also hoping to catch the Riders in Montreal on 13 Oct.

Sunseri looked good, and I think we can keep winning with him.

Is there any news on DD besides him being out for Week 12? That's the latest I've got.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Montreal kicked *** yesterday. That was a good game too.

I was really happy to see Montreal finally get another win under their belts - best game they played this season. Don't know what happened to the Ti-Cats as they ruled the first half but that's the CFL for you - nothing is a sure bet until the final whistle blows.

Seems like only yesterday the Riders were 1-2 and we were bemoaning their epic fall from greatness. Now the Stampeders are looking over their shoulders and everybody else is in the dust. Life is good. I hope my Ravens, who just dropped their season opener, can do the same. I'm also hoping to catch the Riders in Montreal on 13 Oct.

Sunseri looked good, and I think we can keep winning with him.

Is there any news on DD besides him being out for Week 12? That's the latest I've got.

Latest I got too, Tec............Corey (our coach) said DD would be seeing the Doc this afternoon and the team would have a better idea of how bad the injury is after the visit. He did say that Darian was able to move his arm and elbow so I have my fingers crossed that he will be ready for week 13 - I think Tino can take care of the Ti-Cats especially with our absolutely outstanding defence and the way our STs are playing now. So the news isn't all bad.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
God update on iPhone that Durant is out for the season. I think that SK may make playoffs but another Grey Cup is unlikely.

Straight from God's lips to your iphone eh, IRBS? :lol:

This is a big blow to Rider Nation but an even bigger one to Darian who now must watch from the sidelines rather than lead his team on the field. Many other back-ups got their start when the star was side-lined. Maybe this is Tino's time to shine, I sure hope so. What gives me hope is the solid running game we have developed along with a stellar defensive line and special teams play.

Go Riders, Go Tino. Good luck to Darian who will be under going surgery on his torn tendon is in the next couple of days.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Straight from God's lips to your iphone eh, IRBS? :lol:

This is a big blow to Rider Nation but an even bigger one to Darian who now must watch from the sidelines rather than lead his team on the field. Many other back-ups got their start when the star was side-lined. Maybe this is Tino's time to shine, I sure hope so. What gives me hope is the solid running game we have developed along with a stellar defensive line and special teams play.

Go Riders, Go Tino. Good luck to Darian who will be under going surgery on his torn tendon is in the next couple of days.

God and I are really close. He lives in my autocorrect.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Possibly. Sunflower has a wicked O line to protect him and the Rider D is powerful. They'll be okay. Riley in Edm isn't up to snuff and Bo Levi could get his bell rang or something anytime. Good football coming up this fall. I'm looking forward to it.