Riders 2014

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
As much as I like the fact that DD has apparently shaken off whatever was troubling him, with brilliant strikes to Bagg, Smith, and DePalma, so far I gotta give this game to the Riders' defence. They're in the Argos' huddle, in their backfield, and totally in their heads.

Oh, and there's some new kid named Ford or something like that. Looks OK, got some moves. May eventually make a contribution if they coach him up some.

Go Riders!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah Swain is on the money and Chick and Foley are kicking ***.

Did you know they got rid of Anderson because he got too drunk at Chick's b-day party and they got in a fight in a TO bar?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Did you know they got rid of Anderson because he got too drunk at Chick's b-day party and they got in a fight in a TO bar?
Oops. Maybe that was a little harsh.

Lovin' my new ESPN CFL coverage, now that I can't get TSN online anymore. Jerks.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

No sh**, I didn't hear that. Trouble with DA is as DD said in the interview, he is a loose canon. You never know when he is going to be called for a UR as TO is finding out.

Lovin' my new ESPN CFL coverage, now that I can't get TSN online anymore. Jerks.

Glad to know you can join us in cheering for the good guys, Tec. Go Riders!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

My sister in San Antonio has a Canadian dish. The bill comes here and she gets her TSN. She says it makes it feel like she is at home.

No sh**, I didn't hear that. Trouble with DA is as DD said in the interview, he is a loose canon. You never know when he is going to be called for a UR as TO is finding out.

!
Anderson's charges of aggregated assault were dropped here in Regina. Taj still has to face the crown.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
My sister in San Antonio has a Canadian dish. The bill comes here and she gets her TSN. She says it makes it feel like she is at home.

Anderson's charges of aggregated assault were dropped here in Regina. Taj still has to face the crown.

Well I earnestly hope they go lightly on Taj.........he is a good clutch man.

Back to the game.............we just got another TO. Whoopee! It is a good thing Scott is bald or he would be pulling his hair out by now. Seems that Ricky's numbers are down tonight too - good on our D.

Three points puts us ahead by 31 to 6.

Ho, ho.........T Brack is having himself a helluva a night ............and then he gets another fumble recovery but looks like Sask will be flagged............ah well fun to watch.

The Argos have to have racked up a field length of penalties tonight........way to many of them 10+ yards - the ones that really hurt. Not that I will shed any tears for them.:lol:

Oh good they put Anthony is.......come on Allen

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well I earnestly hope they go lightly on Taj.........he is a good clutch man.

Back to the game.............we just got another TO. Whoopee! It is a good thing Scott is bald or he would be pulling his hair out by now. Seems that Ricky's numbers are down tonight too - good on our D.

Three points puts us ahead by 31 to 6.

Ho, ho.........T Brack is having himself a helluva a night ............and then he gets another fumble recovery but looks like Sask will be flagged............ah well fun to watch.

The Crown will give him 6 months digital sentence. Aggrevated has mandatory sentencing. He won't get a pass. The victim got the sh-t kicked out of him.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Brackenridge looked great, and on the replay, I think that offside was a bad flag. But Chick is a BEAST!

Trivia note: Anthony Allen was a Baltimore Raven (my NFL team) a couple of years ago. Good to see him again.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Brackenridge looked great, and on the replay, I think that offside was a bad flag. But Chick is a BEAST!

Trivia note: Anthony Allen was a Baltimore Raven (my NFL team) a couple of years ago. Good to see him again.

Brack and Chick are such solid players. You rarely see them taking stupid penalties and that is such a big mark in their favor considering the positions they play and the potential for being called on a penalty. Shows how smart they are.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Allen still has a couple years in him. A welcome addition to the team.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I lost count of how many sacks we had tonight..........are we top the charts yet? Nice fumble recovery. Oh wee, 5 TOs for the Argos..........looks so good on them. LOL! Okay, so Will earned his salary tonight............105 yards so far.......not bad kid.

Nah. Ray is in top form. One helluva offensive offense tonight. LOL

I don't think so, he's usually up around 70% completion and I thought I heard that idiot Black say that he is sitting nearer to 50+%.......that's not a good night for Ricky.

Nice to see Milo finally getting his kicking game back. I think he just put this one out of reach.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I lost count of how many sacks we had tonight..........are we top the charts yet? Nice fumble recovery. Oh wee, 5 TOs for the Argos..........looks so good on them. LOL! Okay, so Will earned his salary tonight............105 yards so far.......not bad kid.

I'm impressed. I think that Jackson kid has yet to shine to his full potential. By year end I bet he gets at least three TDs on punt returns.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I'm impressed. I think that Jackson kid has yet to shine to his full potential. By year end I bet he gets at least three TDs on punt returns.

Well that just stinks...........what the heck? you could clearly see the TO player pulling on the jersey!!!!

Ball control, kid............ball control.

Defensive player of the week, in my books...........T Brack!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It looked like he cupped his shoulder rather than pull the jersey.

S&S just walked in and they are juiced up on wine. Say they left early to beat traffic.LOL It's 4 blocks.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It looked like he cupped his shoulder rather than pull the jersey.

S&S just walked in and they are juiced up on wine. Say they left early to beat traffic.LOL It's 4 blocks.

You can probably hear the celebrations from your house. LOL!

Yeah Roddie.............turnovers defined the first half.............but your forgot to mention that our D was responsible for forcing the TOs.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can probably hear the celebrations from your house. LOL!

Yeah. It's loud. I hear the crowd before it's on TV so I know they scored before I see it.

Ahhhh now I understanding the traffic thing. They want to drink more and drag me out dancing and chauffeuring.

Have a good one K. I'll call you tomorrow.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yeah. It's loud. I hear the crowd before it's on TV so I know they scored before I see it.

Ahhhh now I understanding the traffic thing. They want to drink more and drag me out dancing.

Have a good one K. I'll call you tomorrow.

Put on your dancing shoes and stomp up a storm.....have fun, petros..........good win for our guys.