Pedophile teacher busted

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Not from where I sit.... PORTER

I'm not surprised.

Pedophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided because although people who commit child sexual abuse commonly exhibit the disorder,[6][12][13] some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia and these standards pertain to prepubescents.[10][14][15] Additionally, not all pedophiles actually commit such abuse.[15][16]
Nuff said.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Pedophilia def.: "A paraphilia involving heterosexual or homosexual activity or intercourse between adults with children, especially prepubertal." - McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine
I'd say sperm has something to do with sexual activity.
"A paraphilia involving hetero- or homosexuoerotic fantasy, activity or intercourse initiated by a postpubertal adolescent or adult male or female with prepubescent children" - Segen's Medical Dictionary
That's pretty clear, too, IMO.
"Sex or sexual activity with children who have not reached puberty." - Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine

"primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children" Spreading your sperm around kids' mouths isn't displaying any sexual interest?

What're you smoking?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
"primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children" Spreading your sperm around kids' mouths isn't displaying any sexual interest?

What're you smoking?

I know it's difficult for some people to keep up with the conversation but, as has been explained already in this thread, there is nothing in the story that says this guys "primary or exclusive" sexual interest is in kids. If he worked in an old folks home he may very well have been caught doing this with seniors.

Also already covered is the fact that just because laymen like you, Karrie, cops and a few other forum know-it-alls incorrectly define pedophilia, does not change the definition. The guy is a child molester. The jury is still out on whether he is a pedophile. What I am or am not smoking doesn't change that fact.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It seems to one poster that it takes more than one time of abusing kids to be called a pedophile:roll:

OK ...you blow me once and I won't call you a cork soaker....(I know....an old one....but it still applies);-)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I know it's difficult for some people to keep up with the conversation but, as has been explained already in this thread, there is nothing in the story that says this guys "primary or exclusive" sexual interest is in kids. If he worked in an old folks home he may very well have been caught doing this with seniors.

Also already covered is the fact that just because laymen like you, Karrie, cops and a few other forum know-it-alls incorrectly define pedophilia, does not change the definition. The guy is a child molester. The jury is still out on whether he is a pedophile. What I am or am not smoking doesn't change that fact.

Once you enter the world of the courts, it does not matter what the dictionary or medical definition of pedophile is, what matters is the legal meaning.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
It does not fit. As I've said, just because you or the cops want to twist the definition of "pedophilia", does not mean that the definition has changed.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just pointing out that some people throw labels around because they don't know the meaning

LOL...now you're just embarrassing yourself.

No, you're trying to dictate the meaning. In the legal process, the legal definitions matter. He's currently outside the realm of getting psychiatric help. That's on the other side of the legal process, They can worry about and label him all they want once they get him. Until then, he's been sexually mulesting elementary school kids, he's a pedophile.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
The same amount he had on his computer.

Lets see how easy it is to pick up wild granny pics...

Caution, NSFW, or the faint of heart.

wild grannies - Google Search

Since his cahe was full of kid picks. I'd say pedophile is a safe assumption. But you go right ahead and be a pedo-apologist. Looks good on a Police State special interest shill like you.

vomit just ejaculated from our mouths.:(8O

geezers should be banned from such activities.;)

better to die young.;)

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I think everyone here agrees that what this person did is hideous. But if you think this person is a pedophile then you must know that his motivation was sexual. I don't see how what he did would be sexually gratifying, but people get turned on by weird stuff, so its possible. I think its also possible that this person is some form of a sadist who gets some sort of pleasure from this act in the same way that other people get pleasure from spitting on people's food.

Either way, the person should be locked up for a long time.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I think everyone here agrees that what this person did is hideous. But if you think this person is a pedophile then you must know that his motivation was sexual. I don't see how what he did would be sexually gratifying, but people get turned on by weird stuff, so its possible. I think its also possible that this person is some form of a sadist who gets some sort of pleasure from this act in the same way that other people get pleasure from spitting on people's food.

Either way, the person should be locked up for a long time.

You think he fed kids cum for reasons other than to jerk off to the pics?

Now, I'm gonna try not to sound overly simplistic here, but, anytime there's a male, pictures, and cum involved, how could you not think that what he's doing is for his sexual gratification?

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I think both explanations are possible. There might even be other motivations, or maybe there was no point to his actions and the person is insane.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Once you enter the world of the courts, it does not matter what the dictionary or medical definition of pedophile is, what matters is the legal meaning.

He won't be charged with being a pedophile. He will be charged with sexual assault. For the life of me, I can't understand why this is so difficult to grasp

It seems to one poster that it takes more than one time of abusing kids to be called a pedophile:roll:

You can be a pedophile and never abuse kids. Clearly this issue is confusing to you. PM me if you like and I can go over it again for you.

Until then, he's been sexually mulesting elementary school kids, he's a pedophile.

Possibly. We don't know that. Time will tell.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
He won't be charged with being a pedophile. He will be charged with sexual assault. For the life of me, I can't understand why this is so difficult to grasp

I never claimed he would be charged with 'being a pedophile'; 'being a pedophile' is not a crime in Canada.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You can be a pedophile and never abuse kids. Clearly this issue is confusing to you. PM me if you like and I can go over it again for you.
And you don't call what he did abuse???
What did yoiu have for breakfast??? a bowl full of stupid??
Just keep on deflecting and moving the goal posts....It's your M.O.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Strawdog argument DS. Cannuck never claimed that what this asshole did isn't abuse.

No what he does is take a line out of context and shifts the argument to that line instead of the point being made....You do the exact same thing time after time.....which is why you don't see anything wrong with it....you guys could be brothers....duck and weave:roll:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
DS quote: And you don't call what he did abuse??? That is a Strawdog argument, unless you can actually quote a Cannuck post where he wrote, "What this guy did isn't abuse". If Cannuck actually wrote that, then your statement would be valid. If he didn't say that, then you are making up stuff about Cannuck so you can shoot him down.

Please back up your accusation with a quote from Cannuck.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
DS quote: And you don't call what he did abuse??? That is a Strawdog argument, unless you can actually quote a Cannuck post where he wrote, "What this guy did isn't abuse". If Cannuck actually wrote that, then your statement would be valid. If he didn't say that, then you are making up stuff about Cannuck so you can shoot him down.

Please back up your accusation with a quote from Cannuck.
You mean like how you backed this up with a quote?

BTW CB, the IAEA is still looking for proof that Iran is building a bomb. They still have no evidence. Since you can prove that Iran is building a bomb and they can't, I'm certain they would like to hear from you. Why don't you contact them and share your opinion with them.

I'm still waiting to see a quote from me.