Kissing lesbians asked to leave Tim Hortons

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Here is a transcript of the re-enactment.

Lesbian 1: Mmmmmmm baby I am gonna lick the icing of your cherry cheese danish.
Lesbian 2: Oh yeah, not before I get a bite out of your apple fritter
Priest: Excuse me ladies, but I am a man of God. Could you not do this somewhere else.
Lesbian 2: Fu ck off Priest go diddle some children
Lesbian 1: You tell the him baby! You are so hot and my cruller is just dripping with honey mmmmmmm
Lesbian 2: MMMMMMMMMM
Lesbian 1 Mmmmmmm
Management: Excuse me please remove your fingers from her pumpkin spice. This is a family restaraunt.
Priest: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy...
Lesbian 2: Every thing was fine until Father Fruit Explosion showed up. Why don't you shut up and make me an ice coffee.
Lesbian 1: I can feel the heat between blueberry bagel and I just want cover it with cream cheese
Management: That's it. I am afraid you'll have to leave.
Priest: Helloed be thy name. Oh wait.. Hallowed be thy name..
Lesbian 2: Nazi!
Lesbian 1: Fascist
Lesbian 2: You are so hot...
Lesbian 1: No no you are so hot!!!
Lesbian 1 and 2: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Management: That's it! Get the fu ck out!!
Priest: Hey wait up! I'll watch.. I mean pray for both of you in the parking lot.

Below are pictures of the Lesbians (as I envision them) on the day in question.

In Tim Hortons

Later that evening

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Here is a transcript of the re-enactment.

Tim Hortons protest hits snag as lesbian and gay community back pastor | Holy Post | National Post

A small-town Pentecostal pastor has formed an unlikely alliance with members of the gay and transgendered community who say he is being harassed and threatened by social activists who have staged a massive protest, after he complained to a coffee shop manager that a couple he thought was a young boy and girl, but turned out to be two women, were making out in front of his children.

Reverend Eric Revie, assistant pastor at the Pentecostal Glad Tidings Community Church in Blenheim, Ont., 100 km east of Windsor, said he has no problem with gay couples showing affection in public. Instead, he said he complained because the couple, whatever their orientation, were engaged in an inappropriately heavy make out session in front of his three-year-old son at Tim Hortons.

He has drawn support from members of the local of the gay and transgendered community who say the barrage of angry emails, threatening phone calls and protests against the gay-friendly church and coffee shop are misguided and detracting from legitimate cases of homophobia in the small community.

“This has been blown way out of proportion,” said Ty Williams, a local gay man who has since met with the pastor. “The church is not homophobic and this reverend is getting threats, his kids are scared to be at their house. It is slander what this group is doing.”

Rev. Revie said he was out with a youth group and his four children, the youngest three years old, at a Tim Hortons last month when he spotted the couple on a bench outside with their tongues locked together and their hands down each other’s pants.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
From all reports here, it was a little more than just kissing. According to the radio, a hand was down the back of the others pants.

Timmy's, as crappy as that place is, is a family establishment. Asking them to tone it down or bugger off, hetro/gay or otherwise, is reasonable.

Tim Hortons protest hits snag as lesbian and gay community back pastor | Holy Post | National Post

A small-town Pentecostal pastor has formed an unlikely alliance with members of the gay and transgendered community who say he is being harassed and threatened by social activists who have staged a massive protest, after he complained to a coffee shop manager that a couple he thought was a young boy and girl, but turned out to be two women, were making out in front of his children.

Reverend Eric Revie, assistant pastor at the Pentecostal Glad Tidings Community Church in Blenheim, Ont., 100 km east of Windsor, said he has no problem with gay couples showing affection in public. Instead, he said he complained because the couple, whatever their orientation, were engaged in an inappropriately heavy make out session in front of his three-year-old son at Tim Hortons.

He has drawn support from members of the local of the gay and transgendered community who say the barrage of angry emails, threatening phone calls and protests against the gay-friendly church and coffee shop are misguided and detracting from legitimate cases of homophobia in the small community.

“This has been blown way out of proportion,” said Ty Williams, a local gay man who has since met with the pastor. “The church is not homophobic and this reverend is getting threats, his kids are scared to be at their house. It is slander what this group is doing.”

Rev. Revie said he was out with a youth group and his four children, the youngest three years old, at a Tim Hortons last month when he spotted the couple on a bench outside with their tongues locked together and their hands down each other’s pants.
Nice over reaction.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
From all reports here, it was a little more than just kissing. According to the radio, a hand was down the back of the others pants.

Timmy's, as crappy as that place is, is a family establishment. Asking them to tone it down or bugger off, hetro/gay or otherwise, is reasonable.

Nice over reaction.

That is the new Viral World - reputations can be ruined - as we see in this the Ministers children have also been a focus - Christ on a Crutch.

All in the rush to have a story on the wire - 1st -

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Hand down the pants? That stuff's for the halls at high school, not Tim's.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
.... but obviously they

were performing for the patrons of the restaurant it seems, looking for attention,

and wanting to put on a show.....

They were sitting on a bench outside the restaurant, with one of the girls' mothers according to their version of the story. Obviously putting on a show? Based on that?

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hand down the pants? That stuff's for the halls at high school, not Tim's.
I hear the next youth group(Of pre teens and pre schoolers) outing. Is going to be the local sex shop.

They were sitting on a bench outside the restaurant, with one of the girls' mothers according to their version of the story. Obviously putting on a show? Based on that?
Ya, I swear officer, he said I was the one that beat the shyte out of him, because I'm Injin.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

I didn't read that, and please note that I said on a couple of my posts that everything I said and
others said were just assumptions, something we were imagining was happening, as I didn't see how
the story could prove much, just one side against the other, and we don't really know what happened.
For me its all about 'if' they were doing the kissing in a certain way, which is part of a 1 to 10
performance, 1 being the peck on the cheek, and 10 being in such a way that they were performing, and
behaving in such a way to attract attention to themselves.

Don't really know the truth.

It mostly seems to be something to joke about on this thread, according to many
posts, and it isn't really funny, but a real happening, which obviously made
some uncomfortable, whether they were right to be uncomfortable or not, we
don't know at this point, and even if we did, it is a matter of opinion anyway.