Kissing lesbians asked to leave Tim Hortons

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
There is nothing uncomfotable about nature. You can't hide from being a human.

try to stay on topic, this is right at the window of a restaurant, where there are patrons inside having
a snack.

There is a way of trying to make people uncomfortable, and it seems these two were purposely trying to
do that, nothing to do with nature at all, it is to do with being thoughtful of others, and having some
pride in yourself.

And, as I stated before, we DON'T really know the truth in this story, whatever we
assume is just that.

nature, give me a break. lol

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well if two chicks kissing gets people upset, try this on for size:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Can't they save it for the Pride Day Parade, and let all want to go to some orgiastic carnival go and cheer them on, i'd rather not have to deal with it when i'm eating. In fact for all who throw PDA's (public displays of affection) in other people's faces, of any 'orientation'.. get a room!!

Frankly in this case it was political theatre, or they are looking for money from Tim.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Can't they save it for the Pride Day Parade, and let all want to go to some orgiastic carnival go and cheer them on, i'd rather not have to deal with it when i'm eating. In fact for all who throw pda's (public displays of affection) in other peoples faces, of any 'orientation'.. get a room!!

Frankly in this case it was political theatre, or they are looking for money from Tim.

And the proof is where - In an opinion - Out of order - case dismissed.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
My understanding is.....and I may be wrong......that the preacher thought the two were a guy and a girl when he complained.... :)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
My understanding is.....and I may be wrong......that the preacher thought the two were a guy and a girl when he complained.... :)

According to a news release issued by the couple and distributed by Lamourie, the minister also held a prayer service to "save the couple's souls" right in front of them in the parking lot.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I have seen a few women whose beards rivaled mine. Perhaps it was an honest mistake.

Perhaps your estrogen pills are working????

Have you also noted that the upper portion of your chest is now larger then before?????

Do you now sit down to pee?????

Are chick flicks the major and main type of movie that appeals to you?????

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Some people are so uncomfortable with this stuff, you have to wonder why they spend so much time watching others and interfering in things that don't involve them.

Perhaps the lesbians were speaking loudly in a foreing language, that might have been the real problem.
Come on now TenPenny. Let it go now okay. Let's just get along.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Somehow, I think there may have been a little more going on than just kissing. Tim Hortons would not react this way without considering the press it is now receiving. Keep an eye out for what the security (aka the DD Cam) camera's show.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Went too far?

Is this going too far?

According to a news release issued by the couple and distributed by Lamourie,
the minister also held a prayer service to "save the couple's souls" right in
front of them in the parking lot.