Kissing lesbians asked to leave Tim Hortons

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Patricia Pattenden (left) and Riley Duckworth claim they were asked to leave a Tim Hortons because of their sexual orientation.FacebookThey look like guys!

I honestly missed the notes on this photo posted eralier in the thread - I was at work - I thought it was 2 guys myself and never bothered to check out why the photo was posted.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10/26/lgbt-group-to-protest-lesbians-boot-from-tim-hortons/

I honestly missed the notes on this photo posted eralier in the thread - I was at work - I thought it was 2 guys myself and never bothered to check out why the photo was posted.

Tim Hortons protest: LGBT group to stage demonstration after lesbian couple get the boot | News | National Post

Pastor in Tim Hortons lesbian row fears for safety - Windsor - CBC News

A pastor who objected to a kissing lesbian couple he claimed he mistook for heterosexuals at a southwestern Ontario Tim Hortons says he now fears for his safety amid plans for a protest over the couple's removal from the restaurant.

Assistant pastor Eric Revie of Glad Tidings Community Church in Blenheim said he has received thousands of emails and hundreds of phone calls since news broke that Riley Duckworth and Patricia Pattenden were asked to leave the town's only Tim Hortons last month after Revie complained to a manager about their behavior on a bench outside the restaurant.

Revie said the emails and phone calls have contained "a lot of hatred."Patricia Pattenden (left) and Riley Duckworth claim they were asked to leave a Tim Hortons because of their sexual orientation. (Facebook)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'd never be allowed in. I virtually never wear lipstick when I'm out in public. All that making out just wears it right off.... lol.

LMAO. You got me cracking up today.

I would have asked them to leave due to their sheer ugliness.

"You're kicking us out because we're gay!"

"No... I'm kicking you out because your F*ing ugly."

"Oh.......oh...." (slinks away)