Kissing lesbians asked to leave Tim Hortons

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
SNAP! Karrie's on a roll today!

It's been attached to me since birth so it is tough not to use it.

yes. That is what I thought she was referring to. That lesbians would rather have toys than man-wands.

ENOUGH!

To Late - The picture in now in your mind.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Darn... I wanted to ask if buying a dildo and using it on your wife made men want cock too.

Precisely why I want to drop this topic. No where did I suggest anything about my wife. Karrie makes her insults up as she goes along.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No. I haven't asked, and it's not one web site. It is hundreds at least. I just assume that double ended dildos would be lesbian toys since I don't know what a man might do with them. Garish or not, they are man wands.

Karrie was not insulting your wife.

You assumed they were for Lesbians, well what about 2 gay guys, or even 3.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Precisely why I want to drop this topic. No where did I suggest anything about my wife. Karrie makes her insults up as she goes along.

I didn't mean YOUR wife... I meant in general. lol. I'm just curious about what you think is 'obviously wanting' a man.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Juan - Note the word Men - Plural - How you feel it was directed at your wife is not clear - Perhaps reading it again would help. No i am not giving you a hard time.

Karries Post is below:
Darn... I wanted to ask if buying a dildo and using it on your wife made men want cock too.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The assertion being made by some is that he wouldn't have treated them that way were they straight. So I still find it odd to ask if they should be treated differently, when people are claiming they were. (is anyone else feeling like this could go around in a circle all day?)

Yeah, it would have been better if the O.P. would have just made mention of two people making out in public, and left the gender out of it.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Yeah, it would have been better if the O.P. would have just made mention of two people making out in public, and left the gender out of it.

So, it would be better if the article about how two lesbians felt they were being targeted based on the fact that they are lesbians, left out the fact that they are lesbians? We should just all pretend that's not what they were complaining about? *scratches head*

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I didn't mean YOUR wife... I meant in general. lol. I'm just curious about what you think is 'obviously wanting' a man.

That's where the old 'one' comes in handy - instead of 'your wife', use 'one's wife', which is the old fashioned but more accurate way.

'what if you are an idiot' is aimed at the person one is talking to
'what if one is an idiot' is a general non-specific person

But it sounds a bit stilted and makes one sound somewhat pedantic.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Patricia Pattenden (left) and Riley Duckworth claim they were asked to leave a Tim Hortons because of their sexual orientation.FacebookThey look like guys!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I found their appearance pertinent to holding up the reverend's side of the story, that he wasn't aware it was two women. But I at least had the tact to explain why I found it pertinent.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I found their appearance pertinent to holding up the reverend's side of the story, that he wasn't aware it was two women. But I at least had the tact to explain why I found it pertinent.

If he thought it was two guys, it certainly doesn't change that.

But I think anyone who engages in PDAs of the sort of sticking hands down pants should be shown the boot anyway.