CNN, Shocked: There Are No US Troops in Haiti!

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
8O..gee golly gosh!!

As long as our American friends are accounted for and returned home safe and sound, thats what really matters..according to American media. :roll:

There are two Canadian Mounties currently unaccounted for in Haiti.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
8O..gee golly gosh!!

As long as our American friends are accounted for and returned home safe and sound, thats what really matters..according to American media. :roll:

Or according to your antiwar site anyways but then this isnt the first lie you have posted with no proof to back it up.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
8O..gee golly gosh!!

I'm always curious about what drives some people to act like complete retards ALL of the time.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I just heard on the radio a little while ago both China and the US are aiding plenty. According to the report, Canada is Sending the Halifax over with a large bundle of supplies, too, as well as a recon group.
I can't see what the fuss is about except the constant snivelling by hateful groups/people about what the USA does.

USAID/Haiti: Home Page

US sends aircraft carrier to help with Haiti earthquake damage / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

NEWS RELEASE: Operation USA Prepares Emergency Aid in Response to Earthquakes in Haiti | Operation Usa

Obama promises all-out relief effort in Haiti - Yahoo! News

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/haiti/article/750150--canada-mobilizes-aid-for-haitian-victims

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...n-aid-workers-in-haiti-describe-disaster?bn=1

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Jeremy Sapienza, January 12, 2010

It wasn’t 15 minutes into the coverage of this afternoon’s massive and certainly disastrous earthquake just 10 miles from Port-au-Prince on CNN, when Wolf Blitzer cut off the weeping Haitian ambassador to the US to go to a CNN staffer who spent another 2-3 minutes blathering about the lack — surprising, apparently — of United States troops on Haitian soil. But not to worry, he assures, Southcom, the US military’s bureaucracy for meddling in the internal affairs of our Latin American neighbors, could wrangle some firepower to help out our Haitian friends in their hour of need. More evidence of our society’s cultural embrace of military solutions to every problem.

You are truely an idiot.

What other organization has the lift capablity, the manpower, and the logistics to deliver food, medical care, heavy equipment, shelter and the other necessities to tens of thousands of people??????

And, guess which nation will be first off the mark with aid????

Here's a hint: it won't be China.:roll::roll:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
You are truely an idiot.

What other organization has the lift capablity, the manpower, and the logistics to deliver food, medical care, heavy equipment, shelter and the other necessities to tens of thousands of people??????
Not to the extent that countries' militaries have.

And, guess which nation will be first off the mark with aid????

Here's a hint: it won't be China.:roll::roll:
Wanna bet? It already has 125 people in Haiti and is sending more.

-- China is preparing to send a 50-member rescue team, including three sniffer dogs, the official news agency Xinhua reported. China has 125 peacekeeping police in Haiti, Xinhua reported.
Nations, aid groups scramble for Haiti quake relief - CNN.com

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I think the US sent 75 sniffer dogs but I could be wrong,this was a terrible tragedy and instead of stoking jbeees hate posts so it shows up on google we should start a topic about where peeps can help out with either donations or the toll free phone numbers our government set up so folks could reach their loved ones.
This topic was only started for one reason and the when peeps reply to it then it gets bumped up the search engine ladder which is what jbeee wants.

So most of the hate topics of his are on the top of google searches,very lame but it's an old foiler trick and he's working it well.
Thats why the lies and nothing to back it up.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Not to the extent that countries' militaries have.

Wanna bet? It already has 125 people in Haiti and is sending more.

Nations, aid groups scramble for Haiti quake relief - CNN.com

From your own link......
A U.S. search-and-rescue team was due to arrive Wednesday in Port-au-Prince, the State Department said.
The United States is also sending aid by ship, and the crew of the USNS Comfort has been ordered to report to the Navy hospital ship. The ship is expected to leave port in Baltimore within five days of receiving its orders, but it has not yet been ordered to deploy, Capt. John Kirby told CNN. It would take about five days to get to Haiti.

Although the Chinese must have already been there......I am pleasantly surprized at Chinese response....I guess they want to be one of the big boys....:)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
From your own link......

Although the Chinese must have already been there......I am pleasantly surprized at Chinese response....I guess they want to be one of the big boys....:)
Yup. It appears that China does, alright.
I think anyone who thinks the US wouldn't send aid to wherever it is needed is just ignorant, maybe even hopelessly so.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not a bad idea. Cannot get a plane to Haiti now, seems their airport control tower has been destroyed and all commercial flights are canceled .
You only need the runway to land and take-off, does this mean no air-lifts until they rebuild a radio tower??

In the 15 years since the US invaded what economic milestones has Haiti passed, I have a tendency to thing there hasn't been any, in fact things were probably even worse.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
You only need the runway to land and take-off, does this mean no air-lifts until they rebuild a radio tower??

In the 15 years since the US invaded what economic milestones has Haiti passed, I have a tendency to thing there hasn't been any, in fact things were probably even worse.

The US invaded them?

Who told you that?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yup. It appears that China does, alright.
I think anyone who thinks the US wouldn't send aid to wherever it is needed is just ignorant, maybe even hopelessly so.
I'm not sure if that is the entire issue, it has to be aid without any strings attached and that isn't always the case, even for a small Nation like Haiti.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The US invaded them?

Who told you that?
The US did, bragging about how good their commandos were doing (sanitized version), then the unauthorized stories and films started to get out and (not so noble) .... well no need to cover all the details. Aid is nice things for the people, invasion only brings bombs and missiles and combat troops with their weapons.