Break up and remove all statues!

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
i only display the quran explanation according to the interpreter mohammed-ali hassan al-hilly.
So how could i force people to become muslims?

Your reply reflects you are not innocent (but guilty), and you are programmed against god and his religion: The islam and his book: The quran.

The interpretation of the quran and the introduction to understanding the quran by mohammed-ali hassan al-hilly is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/
quran-ayat.com
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
disbelievers have their self-conceit and arrogance:

God is the true reason for every good and every blessing.. Only the disbeliever deny this, and is ungrateful.. For example: He is like the son ungrateful to his parents.. And therefore, god commanded to thank him and to thank the parents.

Btw most of atheists and blasphemers are ungrateful to the parents.. And they are liars, if they deny this.

Anyhow here we display the conceit of disbelievers as god - be glorified - told us in the quran 67: 20-21, which mean:
(20. where are such hosts of yours, that can – apart from the most gracious – help you [in averting the punishment?]
the disbelievers are only in self-deception [with their wealth, their sons and their large number.]

21. who is there to provide for you [the plant and fruits], if [god] were to withhold [the rain, which is] his provision? But they obstinately persist with [their] opposition and aversion [away from the truth.])

see the complete interpretation here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/67.htm#a67_20
quran-ayat.com/pret/67.htm#a67_20
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I only display the Quran explanation according to the interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Ah! Interperter... so this isn't the Quran of Allah, but the Quran as interpreted by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Shame on you for not following the Quran.

So how could I force people to become Muslims?

I asked you that if reading verses of the Quran automatically make a person a Muslim and thus they must follow the Quran or be seen as a blasphmer/heretic, etc. You said yes.

Your reply reflects you are not innocent (but guilty), and you are programmed against God and His religion: the Islam and His book: the Quran.

Guilty of what?

You don't follow the Quran either (your version or otherwise) but rather the interpretation of someone.

The interpretation of the Quran and the introduction to understanding the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly is in the link:
quran-ayat.com

Yes, I know, you post that link continuously. But seeing as that is an interpretation, how is it any better than anyone else who might interpret the Quran?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My duty is only to display the Quran interpretation.. I am not concerned with anyone of atheists, blasphemers, disbelievers, idolaters.. all these are the wrong-doers.

By your postings, that's everyone here but you.

So you're basically using this as your personal religious blog and your personal push to force conversion to Islam?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
By your postings, that's everyone here but you.

So you're basically using this as your personal religious blog and your personal push to force conversion to Islam?

Or he/she is just a pathetic little attention seeker who likes to push people's buttons and has found a simple way of doing so?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ah! Interperter... so this isn't the Quran of Allah, but the Quran as interpreted by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

The Quran is in Arabic, while the English and other languages are the translations.

So when you want to translate any text from any language, you must understand the original text.. therefore, the English translation is in fact the translation of the meaning of the Quran.. so you must depend on a sound original text to convey the meaning to the foreign language.
It means you depend on the explanation of the Quran in Arabic to convey the meaning to the foreigner.

I gave here many examples about the Bible translations.
Because the Bible was not in English originally; the Torah originally was in Hebrew, while the Gospel was in the Aramic or Syro-Chaldaic language which was the language of Jesus Christ and his people at that time.

Because you are a doctor, I give you this example:
The Circumcision: means the circular incision (of the prepuce)

But in the Iraqi common tongue it is called Tuhoor, which means the purification.. the Israelite originally came from Iraq; their father Abraham was Iraqi.. the origin of their language is from Iraq.. moreover, the Israeli were captured twice and taken captives to Iraq.. once by Assure and once by the Babylonian.. they mixed also with the people of Iraq in the past.
When they returned to Palestine later on in the time of Nehemia, their tongue altered and their language changed.

What I am concerned about now: the Christ gave a parable, which you see in the Gospel: and was translated with error:
"It is not important the circumcision; the important is the circumcision of the heart!!!"

This is wrong: because the translator of the Bible did not understand the essence of the word; so he literally said: "the circumcision of the heart" i.e. the circular incision of the heart!!!

The true translation is like this: "It is not important the circumcision (or the 'Tuhoor' or purification) which you do to the prepuce; the important is the purification of the hearth"

So I depended on the interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Mahdi or Al-Hilly because it is the clear and correct explanation to be translated and make the foreigner understand the true meaning.

I can give more explanation, but your intention is only to object and deny, not to inquire and understand.

quran-ayat.com

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Or he/she is just a pathetic little attention seeker who likes to push people's buttons and has found a simple way of doing so?

All of you unanimously speak and utter the same words like the parrot.. your lies and claims are the falsehood, obviously.
And by God's help I'll refute all your claims.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is the internet.. it is open to all readers.. so my words are not directed to any of you, Zionists and Satanists, but to every person with intelligence and wit to reflect and reason the meaning of the Glorious Quran.

quran-ayat.com

While as regard you, the stubborn, one time I tell you: it is enough and the argument is established against you: you will be taken to account in the Next Life and you have no excuse.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The Quran is in Arabic, while the English and other languages are the translations.

So when you want to translate any text from any language, you must understand the original text.. therefore, the English translation is in fact the translation of the meaning of the Quran.. so you must depend on a sound original text to convey the meaning to the foreign language.
It means you depend on the explanation of the Quran in Arabic to convey the meaning to the foreigner.

Because the Bible was not in English originally; the Torah originally was in Hebrew, while the Gospel was in the Aramic or Syro-Chaldaic language which was the language of Jesus Christ and his people at that time.

First to get out of the way, I'm not a doctor.

Second, I totally understand that the Quran is in Arabic, just as the Torah is in ancient Israeli and the original Bible in Greek.

Which also falls in line to my point.

You lose things in translation. Words are changed so they 'make sense' but in so doing that changes the text.

Throw in shifting that all into English and it becomes a clusterfuk.

All that said, unless you, personally, read the original texts you are STILL relying on someone to translate those texts into legible language for you to understand. Which means interpretation happens.

Which is the point.

Torch, you can use your translation/understanding all you want of the Quran but in reality that is not YOUR understanding, it's the understanding of someone else you are relying on. And in so doing your version of your faith is just that, a version.

Just like everyone else's version of their faith is their faith.

You CANNOT claim that what you follow is the true way of the Quran, because it's not.

And no, my point isn't to only object and deny, but my point is to point out the hypocrisy you follow is equal to that of all other faiths so you are no more entitled to speak on your faith as the "one true faith" than anyone else is. So your talk of Zionists and Christians also applies to you and your faith.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The Circumcision: means the circular incision (of the prepuce)
But in the Iraqi common tongue it is called Tuhoor, which means the purification.. the Israelite originally came from Iraq; their father Abraham was Iraqi.. the origin of their language is from Iraq.. moreover, the Israeli were captured twice and taken captives to Iraq.. once by Assure and once by the Babylonian.. they mixed also with the people of Iraq in the past.
When they returned to Palestine later on in the time of Nehemia, their tongue altered and their language changed.
What I am concerned about now: the Christ gave a parable, which you see in the Gospel: and was translated with error:
"It is not important the circumcision; the important is the circumcision of the heart!!!"
This is wrong: because the translator of the Bible did not understand the essence of the word; so he literally said: "the circumcision of the heart" i.e. the circular incision of the heart!!!
The true translation is like this: "It is not important the circumcision (or the 'Tuhoor' or purification) which you do to the prepuce; the important is the purification of the hearth"
So I depended on the interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Mahdi or Al-Hilly because it is the clear and correct explanation to be translated and make the foreigner understand the true meaning.
I can give more explanation, but your intention is only to object and deny, not to inquire and understand.
quran-ayat.com
A pedophile is still a pedophile no matter how you translate it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
This is the internet.. it is open to all readers.. so my words are not directed to any of you, Zionists and Satanists, but to every person with intelligence and wit to reflect and reason the meaning of the Glorious Quran.
quran-ayat.com
While as regard you, the stubborn, one time I tell you: it is enough and the argument is established against you: you will be taken to account in the Next Life and you have no excuse.
Intelligence and islam are mutually exclusive.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
There's wisdom in the Quran, just as there is in the Bible.
Just because neither of 'em's the flawless Wurd of Gawd don't mean either one never hits the back of the net.
They just ain't all that.
As usual, you are full of it. There is no wisdom in the quran (and it doesn’t deserve to be capitalized).