Break up and remove all statues!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Move to Canada and learn what taxation looks like and you will sing a different tune . Over fifty percent is taken from most taxpayers and the various levels of government are always looking for new and creative means to grab more .
I'm glad I gave up cigarettes when they were $6 for a 25 pack. $16-$17 these days I hear. If you can find a flat of beer for under $40 you're doing great. $60 taxes on a good 14 year single malt is staggering

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Notice how the desecration off statues stopped with Trump's EO of ten years in prison for the offence.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Statues are in fact against the God's religion and the First Commandment: Don't take any engraven statue to glorify and worship apart from God Almighty.

I asked Abu Abd-Allah about that: why should any statue be abandoned; some statues are not worshiped in fact?
He said: True, but the next generation will start to glorify such statues then to worship them.

This includes many things in fact:

>> like the statues of the Christ and his mother and of saints erected in churches and elsewhere; the Cross itself is a statue and idol (carrying the statue of the Christ hanged on it.)

>> and it includes also the constructed tombs of imams and of righteous men

>> and even the statues and tombs of non-righteous men like Linen, Mao Tse Tongue and others: people in fact glorify them so much like they worship them or more.

If such statues cannot be broken up; at least remove them to the museums, as the grand-daughter of Churchill said recently about the statue of Churchill.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment
Abu abd-allah, like you, is an evil Satan worshipping paedophilia liar.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Comrade! Comrade!

Your forgot your scarf!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Peter Whittle, leader of the Brexit Alliance in the London Assembly, challenged London Mayor Sadiq Khan and the unpatriotic Labour Party over their plans to erase British history in the capital. Naturally, the anti-democratic and anti-free speech lefties of Labour tried to silence him just for taking an opposing view to them.