Break up and remove all statues!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Statues are in fact against the God's religion and the First Commandment: Don't take any engraven statue to glorify and worship apart from God Almighty.

I asked Abu Abd-Allah about that: why should any statue be abandoned; some statues are not worshiped in fact?
He said: True, but the next generation will start to glorify such statues then to worship them.

This includes many things in fact:

>> like the statues of the Christ and his mother and of saints erected in churches and elsewhere; the Cross itself is a statue and idol (carrying the statue of the Christ hanged on it.)

>> and it includes also the constructed tombs of imams and of righteous men

>> and even the statues and tombs of non-righteous men like Linen, Mao Tse Tongue and others: people in fact glorify them so much like they worship them or more.

If such statues cannot be broken up; at least remove them to the museums, as the grand-daughter of Churchill said recently about the statue of Churchill.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
As Mohammed was a slaver, and as there are no statues of him, maybe we should start pulling down mosques.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Statues are in fact against the God's religion and the First Commandment: Don't take any engraven statue to glorify and worship apart from God Almighty.

I asked Abu Abd-Allah about that: why should any statue be abandoned; some statues are not worshiped in fact?
He said: True, but the next generation will start to glorify such statues then to worship them.

If such statues cannot be broken up; at least remove them to the museums, as the grand-daughter of Churchill said recently about the statue of Churchill.

Torch light, is this not just another twisted call to have the Infidels conform to the religion that you where born into? Is this really your opinion, or what you're told your opinion is??

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
The protests to defend these statues are getting huge....

Almost as big as Trumps inauguration attendance.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

This includes many things in fact:

>> like the statues of the Christ and his mother and of saints erected in churches and elsewhere; the Cross itself is a statue and idol (carrying the statue of the Christ hanged on it.)

>> and it includes also the constructed tombs of imams and of righteous men

>> and even the statues and tombs of non-righteous men like Linen, Mao Tse Tongue and others: people in fact glorify them so much like they worship them or more.

Poor fool!

Your sanity has been broken up intO microscopic pieces!

That WILL NEVER be re-assembled!

As for those IMBECILES attacking ChUrchill - it would be WELL TO REMEMBER what he stood against!

Under Nazi racial purity laws a blond haired, blue eyed Polish person WAS DEEMED SUB HUMAN!

In 1936 - when the Olympic Games were held in Munich - and the Yankees brought black sprinter Jesse Owens to compete

Hitler told the world that Washington "HAD INSULTED ALL WHITE PEOPLE BY BRINGING THAT BLACK ANIMAL TO COMPETE"!

Owens should have received TSO gold medals for his performance but Hitler refused to reward that "ANIMAL"!

SO - What NON WHITE NUMBSKULL thinks Hitler had ANY REDEEMING QUALITIES that would have enabled non whites

to cooperate in any serious way with Nazis?

And what IMBECILE wants to suggest we sneer at Churchill for leading the defense of all that we consider important!

Churchill is perhaps MOST FAMOUS for suggesting that "Islam in a man is a useful as Rabies in a dog"!

Considering the behaviour of Isis and Boko Haram and others such as Al QAIDA - CHURCHILL WAS RIGHT!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
As Mohammed was a slaver, and as there are no statues of him, maybe we should start pulling down mosques.

Mohammed was not a slaver, but the wars brought the captives of war, whom your people are enslaving till now.
You are very crooked and a liar to yourself before others.
Mosques are the houses of God's worship alone without associate, so I have to pull you down and all your devils: the Zionists and Satanists.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Torch light, is this not just another twisted call to have the Infidels conform to the religion that you where born into? Is this really your opinion, or what you're told your opinion is??

My call is not twisted; the infidels are the twisted.
This is really my opinion, and all this time (years) passed but you did not understand other than only your wishful thinking.
I didn't say anything before contrary to what I am saying now.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The protests to defend these statues are getting huge....

Almost as big as Trumps inauguration attendance.

And you are so glad? Of course, you fear for the statues and tombs of Linen and Mao maybe.. the turn will come to them.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Mohammed was not a slaver, but the wars brought the captives of war, whom your people are enslaving till now.
Mosques are the houses of God's worship alone without associate, so I have to pull you down and all your devils: the Zionists and Satanists.

Who broke the statues other than Prophet Mohammed and his grandfather Prophet Abraham?
While your ancestors erected the statues and idols.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#They_Worshiped_the_Idols_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#They_Worshiped_the_Idols_

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

The Prophet Muhammad did not try to abolish slavery, and bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves himself. But he insisted that slave owners treat their slaves well and stressed the virtue of freeing slaves.

There are two different ways of interpreting this:

* some modern writers believe that Muhammad intended his teachings to lead to the gradual end of slavery by limiting opportunities to acquire new slaves and allowing existing slaves to become free. This idea doesn't appear in early writings.

* other writers argue that by regulating slavery the Prophet gave his authority to its continued existence, and that by having slaves himself he showed his approval

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/history/slavery_1.shtml#h3

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
My call is not twisted; the infidels are the twisted.
This is really my opinion, and all this time (years) passed but you did not understand other than only your wishful thinking.
I didn't say anything before contrary to what I am saying now.
Wherever you reside, are you allowed to have an opinion different than what your current opinion is with respect to your religion?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Poor fool!
Your sanity has been broken up intO microscopic pieces!
That WILL NEVER be re-assembled!
As for those IMBECILES attacking ChUrchill - it would be WELL TO REMEMBER what he stood against!
Under Nazi racial purity laws a blond haired, blue eyed Polish person WAS DEEMED SUB HUMAN!
In 1936 - when the Olympic Games were held in Munich - and the Yankees brought black sprinter Jesse Owens to compete
Hitler told the world that Washington "HAD INSULTED ALL WHITE PEOPLE BY BRINGING THAT BLACK ANIMAL TO COMPETE"!
Owens should have received TSO gold medals for his performance but Hitler refused to reward that "ANIMAL"!
SO - What NON WHITE NUMBSKULL thinks Hitler had ANY REDEEMING QUALITIES that would have enabled non whites
to cooperate in any serious way with Nazis?
And what IMBECILE wants to suggest we sneer at Churchill for leading the defense of all that we consider important!
Churchill is perhaps MOST FAMOUS for suggesting that "Islam in a man is a useful as Rabies in a dog"!
Considering the behaviour of Isis and Boko Haram and others such as Al QAIDA - CHURCHILL WAS RIGHT!

This is called RUBBISH.
What have we to do with Hitler or Churchill?
Did they follow Prophet Mohammed and the rest of God's messengers? No, they were disbelievers and would lose in the Next Life whether you like them or not.

And although the Nazis were infidels and disbelievers, but you Zionists are worse than Nazis with your haughtiness and transgression.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wherever you reside, are you allowed to have an opinion different than what your current opinion is with respect to your religion?

What's this claim, devilish one? Will my opinion be other than what I believe?
I don't allow myself to say anything in contradiction with God's religion.

My words are clearly obvious concerning the First Commandment, as it is explained in my link, and the First Commandment is nothing else than No god but only God without associate or son.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/hour/an_hour_with_ghosts.htm#About_the_monotheism_in_the_Bible
quran-ayat.com/hour/an_hour_with_ghosts.htm#About_the_monotheism_in_the_Bible

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The founder of Islam was a slaver.

We should be pulling down mosques.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
What's this claim, devilish one? Will my opinion be other than what I believe?
I don't allow myself to say anything in contradiction with God's religion.

My words are clearly obvious concerning the First Commandment, as it is explained in my link, and the First Commandment is nothing else than No god but only God without associate or son.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/hour/an_hour_with_ghosts.htm#About_the_monotheism_in_the_Bible
Ugh....Ok.....If your 'Neighbour' (nod-nod-wink-wink!) had a different opinion about religion than you do....in your neighbourhood....would he or she be punished (by other people on this planet and not by your God in the afterlife) for this conflicting belief?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
The Jefferson Davis statue has been removed from its pedestal at the Kentucky state Capitol.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The monotheism in the Bible which is contradicted by all Jews, Christians and most of Muslims

It is mentioned in the Book of Leviticus, chapter 26: 1; God – be glorified – said:

"I am the Lord your God. You shall make for yourselves no idols a, neither shall you raise up an engraved image b or a pillar c , neither shall you place any figured stone d in your land, to bow down to it: for I am the Lord your God."

a The "idol": is a high round building ascribed to one of the alleged false gods or to one of the saints or imams,
like the "Maqam" of the present time: e.g. the Maqam of Khidhir or Maqam of Sadiq.

b The "engraved images": are the statues of created beings, like those erected by Christians: e.g. the statues of Mary and Jesus, the Cross and similar things.

c The "pillars": are some protuberant stones hanged on the wall or erected over it; as a symbol for some alleged false gods or kings or others; e.g. A stone at Qadam Gah in Iran: which people visit and kiss.

d The "figured stones" or “remarkable stones”: There is a large number of such figured stones in the shrines of imams, sheikhs and saints. Nowadays, a large number of people kiss such stones and sanctify them.

Moreover, it is in the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 5: 7-9, God – be glorified – said that:

"7 You shall have no other gods before me.

8 "You shall not make an engraved image for yourself, [nor] any likeness [of anything] that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

9 You shall not bow down yourself to them, nor serve them; for I am the Lord your God, a jealous God."

All this and more explanation is in the book An Hour with Ghosts, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ugh....Ok.....If your 'Neighbour' (nod-nod-wink-wink!) had a different opinion about religion than you do....in your neighbourhood....would he or she be punished (by other people on this planet and not by your God in the afterlife) for this conflicting belief?

I don't think such thing is present as you imagine, but it is also among your people.
To me, I don't bother myself (now at least) with those of different opinion, as long as they do not oppose the God's religion or the true monotheism.... Ugh of your rancor, I seek God's help against your wickedness; may He deal with you according to your crookedness.

Quran 17: 60, which means:
(Surely, your Lord is All-Aware about people.)
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_60
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_60