Break up and remove all statues!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Statues are in fact against the God's religion and the First Commandment: Don't take any engraven statue to glorify and worship apart from God Almighty.

I asked Abu Abd-Allah about that: why should any statue be abandoned; some statues are not worshiped in fact?
He said: True, but the next generation will start to glorify such statues then to worship them.

This includes many things in fact:

>> like the statues of the Christ and his mother and of saints erected in churches and elsewhere; the Cross itself is a statue and idol (carrying the statue of the Christ hanged on it.)

>> and it includes also the constructed tombs of imams and of righteous men

>> and even the statues and tombs of non-righteous men like Linen, Mao Tse Tongue and others: people in fact glorify them so much like they worship them or more.

If such statues cannot be broken up; at least remove them to the museums, as the grand-daughter of Churchill said recently about the statue of Churchill.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment
Don't forget TV, movies, YouTube etc.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
There's wisdom in the Quran, just as there is in the Bible.

Just because neither of 'em's the flawless Wurd of Gawd don't mean either one never hits the back of the net.

They just ain't all that.
There is no wisdom in any of the filthy evil books of the three Abrahamic religions- Judaism, Christianity (actually 'Paulianity') and Islam (The religion of 'peace').
They reflect the mores and times of the barbaric savages who wrote them. Nothing more.
Not a single sentence that could have originated from an invisible BIG man in the sky.

Kill,practice genocide, treat women like cattle, rape teenagers, stone rape victims & disobedient children to death. Add to that the ritual genital mutilation of babies and you know all you need to know about this widespread cancer.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There is no wisdom in any of the filthy evil books of the three Abrahamic religions- Judaism, Christianity (actually 'Paulianity') and Islam (The religion of 'peace').
They reflect the mores and times of the barbaric savages who wrote them. Nothing more.
Not a single sentence that could have originated from an invisible BIG man in the sky.
Kill,practice genocide, treat women like cattle, rape teenagers, stone rape victims & disobedient children to death. Add to that the ritual genital mutilation of babies and you know all you need to know about this widespread cancer.

So you disagree with the 10 commandments, which is the one thing all 3 religions you mentioned agree came direct from God.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Most religious people are selective about which ones they chose to live by. Even though they expect everyone else to abide unfailingly by all of them.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
As Mohammed was a slaver, and as there are no statues of him, maybe we should start pulling down mosques.
And I bet youstill watch TV like the millions of blasphemous Muslims everywhere. TV which is, of course, sponsored, encouraged,and allowed by the barbarous, blood thirsty, genital mutilating, misogynistic sodomist witch doctors aka. Imams of the followers of a 6th A.C.E Arab war mongering illiterate bloodstained blot on the face of humanity.

All very illogical of course, which is what happens when a bunch of semi-evolved primates create a God in their own image.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
And I bet youstill watch TV like the millions of blasphemous Muslims everywhere. TV which is, of course, sponsored, encouraged,and allowed by the barbarous, blood thirsty, genital mutilating, misogynistic sodomist witch doctors aka. Imams of the followers of a 6th A.C.E Arab war mongering illiterate bloodstained blot on the face of humanity.
All very illogical of course, which is what happens when a bunch of semi-evolved primates create a God in their own image.

If I know you English man or European or American, I may reply to you.. but I think you originated in the Eastern countries .. Almost.. and you see only the bad things because of your hatred and rancor.

If you are American or European, I can tell you many things of your people and what they did towards other peoples of the world.

So curse on you, whatever you are and from wherever you came.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
If I know you English man or European or American, I may reply to you.. but I think you originated in the Eastern countries .. Almost.. and you see only the bad things because of your hatred and rancor.
If you are American or European, I can tell you many things of your people and what they did towards other peoples of the world.
So curse on you, whatever you are and from wherever you came.
What he says represents how most people of the western world feel.
Remember it is the Muslims that are coming to enjoy the fruits of the western world and nobody from the western world want to immigrate to Muslim shit hole countries.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Remember it is the Muslims that are coming to enjoy the fruits of the western world and nobody from the western world want to immigrate to Muslim shit hole countries.
Funny how that works .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I have been thinking of emigrating to some muslim shithole just long enough to apply for refugee status in Canada. Seems refugees get a whole lot more benefits from Canadian government than any taxpayer does. And they don't have to speak french to get a cushy government paycheque.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I have been thinking of emigrating to some muslim shithole just long enough to apply for refugee status in Canada. Seems refugees get a whole lot more benefits from Canadian government than any taxpayer does. And they don't have to speak french to get a cushy government paycheque.
Go for it. It'd be nice to have a break from your incessant whining.

Tell us, tax, what's so horrible about your life that you think refugees are better off than you are?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

The funny bird came at last.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Go for it. It'd be nice to have a break from your incessant whining.
Tell us, tax, what's so horrible about your life that you think refugees are better off than you are?
I pay huge taxes and they get to live off those taxes. They even get more government money than our veterans.All for crossing the border illegally.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I pay huge taxes and they get to live off those taxes. They even get more government money than our veterans.All for crossing the border illegally.
Good news is I got a solution for you. Quit working and divest yourself of your money. Ta-da! No taxes.

You've identified that as what makes your life so horrible, and I've provided you a solution.

You're welcome.

As to the rest of your whimper, I asked about your life, not about your perception of the lives of refugees, which you ain't, nor veterans, which you ain't.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Good news is I got a solution for you. Quit working and divest yourself of your money. Ta-da! No taxes.

You've identified that as what makes your life so horrible, and I've provided you a solution.

You're welcome.

As to the rest of your whimper, I asked about your life, not about your perception of the lives of refugees, which you ain't, nor veterans, which you ain't.
Move to Canada and learn what taxation looks like and you will sing a different tune . Over fifty percent is taken from most taxpayers and the various levels of government are always looking for new and creative means to grab more .

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is an oppression, depriving people of their provision.

They have no right to do this; they may be justified to take 2.5% of the excess (more than the required for livelihood), and 20% of the profuse profits and of the hundreds of thousands of dollars gain in excess (of some companies and businesses.)

I tell you this, and I know that in our country the same and may be the worse is going on with the oppressive taxes.