Break up and remove all statues!

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
It is you that are the racist.. you call Muslims "Muzzies" which is a word of mockery and insult.

Moreover, Muslims have all the colors and races among them: some Muslims are black, others are yellow, and still others are white.. the white is not better than the yellow because of his color, nor is the black better than the white or yellow according to his color.. but according to his faith and righteous work.. so the black who is a believer and works charity and righteous work is certainly better than the white, the yellow and all other people... the best among them is the best in God-fearing,

as in the Quran 49: 13, which means:

(O mankind, We have created you male and female, and made you nations and tribes, that you may know one another.

Surely the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most godfearing among you.

God is All-knowing [about your works], All-aware [about your circumstances.]
)

See the complete interpretation of this aya, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/49.htm#a49_13
quran-ayat.com/pret/49.htm#a49_13

Moreover, I know you here in this forum with your many posts that you are rancorous against Muslims, the Arab and the Palestinian.. in many instances you boast of fighting them and of killing so many of them.. and show your gladness with bombarding them and their buildings even the mosques .. and "right in between the two minarets" as you once said about some Zionist bombarding Gaza.

Therefore, it is you that are the racist and the blasphemer and you so many times with your foolishness reviled God Almighty Whose name in Arabic is Allah - be glorified.
Use the right context please. Others here are sort of racist but please use facts mixed in with all your meth and bronze aged bullshurt.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
It is their land.

Did they buy it from the Canaanite and Amalecite, you cherished by your mother!!??

Cherished by your mother, moreover, when Muslims came to Palestine at that time, there was none.. you hear none of Jews there: none: means even not any one Zionist was there.

When Muslims came to Jerusalem at that time, it was the Archbishop of Jerusalem who gave the keys of the city to the caliph himself, and there was none of Jews there, and the bishop asserted his condition that .. none of Jews should be allowed to come and dwell in Jerusalem; because he knew about their malice and wickedness.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
bronze aged fiction and railing

You, Westerners and all blasphemers, are at your perishing age and terminal days...maybe.. I think so; God is the All-Knowing..

you are useless, unless God may guide whoever He likes to guide.. this is up to Him .. if it was up to me, I would crush all blasphemers, idolaters and atheists altogether..

but this is God Almighty and Most Clement.. He gives respite that they may turn upright.. then when He requites, His requital will be terrible.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
You, Westerners and all blasphemers, are at your perishing age and terminal days...maybe.. I think so; God is the All-Knowing..

you are useless, unless God may guide whoever He likes to guide.. this is up to Him .. if it was up to me, I would crush all blasphemers, idolaters and atheists altogether..

but this is God Almighty and Most Clement.. He gives respite that they may turn upright.. then when He requites, His requital will be terrible.
You can't blaspheme vs the non existent.

It's not up to you and you come at me you will fail.

Organized religion is one of the biggest flaws in the human race and certainly the biggest scam as too many are too desperate to enforce their views based on a fear of simply just ending.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You can't blaspheme vs the non existent.

It's not up to you and you come at me you will fail.

Organized religion is one of the biggest flaws in the human race and certainly the biggest scam as too many are too desperate to enforce their views based on a fear of simply just ending.

Torchie is our resident Muslim Pusher.

The moment you read any of their posts, you have to switch to being Muslim or you're going to Hell, or wherever.

He does these Quran posts to force people to become Muslim no matter their already established beliefs (or non-belief), thus giving him the excuse to call them out to be harmed.

I asked him about it when he first started posting and he admitted this outright.

Personally, aside from his being a troll, he's one of the more dangerous people on here. Because too many believe in his twisted version of God and it's from that twisted version that the hate and ISIS come from.

And as TB pointed out, he's racist to boot, so...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The moment you read any of their posts, you have to switch to being Muslim or you're going to Hell, or wherever.
He does these Quran posts to force people to become Muslim no matter their already established beliefs (or non-belief), thus giving him the excuse to call them out to be harmed.
I asked him about it when he first started posting and he admitted this outright.
Personally, aside from his being a troll, he's one of the more dangerous people on here. Because too many believe in his twisted version of God and it's from that twisted version that the hate and ISIS come from.
And as TB pointed out, he's racist to boot, so...
Don't get me wrong, I believe Torchy 100%. I'm quite convinced he's Allah's favorite son, and come the day, he's gonna be raw-doggin' virgins morning, noon, and night.

I just decline to join him because a) I don't like sloppy seconds, and b) his Allah is disgusting.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Don't get me wrong, I believe Torchy 100%. I'm quite convinced he's Allah's favorite son, and come the day, he's gonna be raw-doggin' virgins morning, noon, and night.

I just decline to join him because a) I don't like sloppy seconds, and b) his Allah is disgusting.

LOL on A.

For B, I think his version of Allah is disgusting. His Version gives him the excuse to be like he is because his Version says it's okay.

There are other versions of Allah/God that... meh, aren't as bad.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
LOL on A.
For B, I think his version of Allah is disgusting. His Version gives him the excuse to be like he is because his Version says it's okay.
There are other versions of Allah/God that... meh, aren't as bad.
They all fall short of my moral standards.

Except Loki. Loki's cool.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
They all fall short of my moral standards.

Except Loki. Loki's cool.

LOL!

This is why I don't follow any "God" per say. I've friends who look to "The Divine", I usually say Gods or Powers that Be...

I think the movie version of Loki is awesome, but then that's more the actor in the end.

If he was like that for real though...

(this is why I love being a writer; making up all sorts of Gods and religious ideas, XD)

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Islam is not a race. And I heap scorn on all fairy tales equally.

Islam is not a race: it includes all races.. but your rancor against Muslims and the Islam is worse than the racism.. and your blasphemy and reviling God and His religion is worse than racism and is the most evil work.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

I only display the Quran explanation according to the interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
So how could I force people to become Muslims?

Your reply reflects you are not innocent (but guilty), and you are programmed against God and His religion: the Islam and His book: the Quran.

The interpretation of the Quran and the introduction to understanding the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/
quran-ayat.com

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
My duty is only to display the Quran interpretation.. I am not concerned with anyone of atheists, blasphemers, disbelievers, idolaters.. all these are the wrong-doers.

Hadn't they been wrong-doers, they would have been guided to know God Most Gracious and to have wisdom to be successful in this life and in the Next Afterlife.. God has not guided them because they are wrong-doers.

but they are unfortunate and stupid in fact.. they have missed the truth and the true guidance of God the One the Subduer: He subdues all His servants to die ... none can escape from His might, sooner or later.

Quran 3: 16-198, which mean:
(196. Let it not delude you [Mohammed] the free disposal of disbelievers in the land;

197. [They will only have] a little enjoyment [in this life of the World], then [they will die and] their refuge will be Hell – an evil preparation [will it be!]

198. But for those who ward off their Lord['s punishment] will be the Gardens below which rivers flow; to live therein forever –– [that being] a hospitality from God;
surely that [prosperity] which is with God is better for the pious.
)

See the complete interpretation here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_196
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_196

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Disbelievers have their self-conceit and arrogance:

God is the True reason for every good and every blessing.. only the disbeliever deny this, and is ungrateful.. for example: he is like the son ungrateful to his parents.. and therefore, God commanded to thank Him and to thank the parents.

BTW most of atheists and blasphemers are ungrateful to the parents.. and they are liars, if they deny this.

Anyhow here we display the conceit of disbelievers as God - be glorified - told us in the Quran 67: 20-21, which mean:
(20. Where are such hosts of yours, that can – apart from the Most Gracious – help you [in averting the punishment?]
The disbelievers are only in self-deception [with their wealth, their sons and their large number.]

21. Who is there to provide for you [the plant and fruits], if [God] were to withhold [the rain, which is] His provision? but they obstinately persist with [their] opposition and aversion [away from the truth.])

See the complete interpretation here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/67.htm#a67_20
quran-ayat.com/pret/67.htm#a67_20

Last edited: