Break up and remove all statues!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
You say so many things and so little of it is logical - that we do not really CARE what you were TRYING to say!
And of course as is so often then the case - YOU MAKE MY POINT FOR ME!
If the presentation of the image of a human form IS FORBIDDEN to Muslims
AND WE KNOW IT IS - THEN WHY DID YOU PRESENT IT?
Just more of your unthinking insanity bubbling over yet again!
As for the Danish cartoon showing the image of Prophet Mohamed with a bomb in his turban
there IS REASON TO BELIEVE that Muslims would not have been so angry if the world
HAD NOT BEEN LAUGHING SO HARD AT THE CARTOON - and nodding YES - and agreeing with the sentiment
that was being expressed!
And the REALLY ABSURD PART of the Muslim reaction is that NOBODY KNOWS what Mohamed LOOKS LIKE!
Because there ARE NO IMAGES of Mohamed in existence!
For al those outraged Muslims knew - the caricature in the cartoon might have been that of a
sewer worker from Mecca! IT CERTAINLY COULD NOT have been an actual and accurate depiction of the face
of Mohamed since NONE EXIST!

Keep rumbling and bubbling with your rancor and wickedness, until you burn with your hatred and rancor.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am different in that I invite them to God alone and the Quran, while they invite to misguidance, blasphemy, denial of the prophets, denial of the heavenly book particularly the Glorious Quran.

A great aya of the Quran I recall now about some Jews and Christians (and some Muslims when they deny the Mahdi)
Quran 5: 59, which means:

(Say [Mohammed]: "People of the Bible [Jews and Christians], do you disavow us, for anything but that
>> we believe in God alone
a],
>> and [the Quran] that has been revealed to us and [the Books] that had been revealed [to the prophets] before
b,
>> and that most of you are 'rebellious and disobedient'."
c)

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_59
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_59

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
More explanation of the previous aya of the Quran 5: 59 by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

59 a i.e. we do not associate with Him anything, as did you, Jews, associate so that you worshiped the calf in the time of Moses and the Baal after him;

and we do not say about any trinity, as have you, Christians, claimed about a Trinity and worshiped the statues of the Christ and his mother;

and moreover, We believe in all the prophets of God.

59 b But you disbelieved and associated others with God, and therefore you [now] deny our belief in God alone.

59 c In addition to your disbelief and association.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_59
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_59

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
A nice remembrance:

I here recall some conversation between me and Abu Abdallah.

I had been a Shiite [reserving some sanctification to Imam Ali], and he said:
"None [other than God] is infallible including the prophets and Ali also."
I said: What mistake had Imam Ali ever done?
He said: There had been the sedition in his time (Muslims started to fight each other.)
I said: You also, the Mahdi, will fight your enemies.
He said: I am different!

He meant: He will be commanded by God to fight the idolaters [among Muslims and others] and the Zionists in Palestine. So he is different in that he only complies to God's commands.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
What brought them here to the land of Palestine to increase the misery of the Palestinian people?
Why do they do all this evil to Muslims everywhere?
Why do they burn the land of the Arab together with its people?

DON'T YOU SEE? OR YOU ARE BLIND? OR YOU BLIND YOURSELF?

And you have tongue to shout and cry aloud?
No wonder... in fact, the hearts of the Wicked Zionists are hard.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Hearts_Were_Hardened_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Hearts_Were_Hardened_

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What brought them here to the land of Palestine to increase the misery of the Palestinian people?

They are doing God's will.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Three logical explanations spring to mind:

1. Allah wants them there to punish Muzzies for being rubbish.

2. Allah doesn't want them there, but is powerless to effect His holy will in the world.

3. Allah is a fairy tale.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
They are doing God's will.

Has God revealed this to the Zionists? Has there any prophet or apostle of God come now to tell the Zionists about God's will? And so they obeyed him to do God's will?

While in the past, God commanded them to fight for Jericho and they rebelled against Moses.. now they have come not with God's command, but with commands of their Zionist parties.

In fact, God commanded them in the past to conquer Jericho, because its people were idolaters worshiping the idols..

while the Palestinian now are Muslims worshiping God alone without associate and believing in all the prophets of God.

In addition, most of the Zionists in Palestine now are atheists, blasphemers, homosexuals, and disobedient to all God's commandments.

Tel Aviv now is a big center of atheism, homosexuality and prostitution in the world.. if you don't know.

There was here once a member from Tel Aviv: he told us in this forum that a Zionist lecturer in Jerusalem, said in his lecture that Moses was an addict of opium!!

In truth, God's will is the opposite of what you say: when He will bring Muslims against the Zionists in due time to fulfill His promise.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
2. Allah doesn't want them there, but is powerless to effect His holy will in the world.
3. Allah is a fairy tale.
You, blasphemer, you dare to speak bad words concerning Allah Who is God Almighty.
God is never powerless, don't see He has come to annihilate and destroy your disbelievers everywhere.. and you are the powerless: very weak and fragile in every respect.

And Allah Who is God will teach you in the coming days Who He is.

Your first explanation may be the nearer to truth: but needs more explanation: not as you expressed it.

When a murderer kills his victim: the murderer is a sinner and will be punished.
The victim: God set the murderer on him: He allowed this crime to happen: for reasons, for wisdom, for testing of all people.

Every criminal will have his requital in due time.
The crime will never pass without retaliation and requital.
God allowed the crime to happen, because this life of the World is the testing of people by means of evil and good, and perhaps the victim has sinned and committed some disobedience: he also might be a killer or an idolater..etc.

It is in the story of Cain and Abel:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_27
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_27

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Three logical explanations spring to mind: 1. Allah wants them there to punish Muzzies for being rubbish.

Now, I have to tell you this, Abul Fassoo:

Although, all the four races are human, but the white race is the most recent and is better than the black in many respects:
= more beautiful and more nice in shape and body.
= more intelligent.
= and better in leadership and many other criteria.
= God assigned many prophets and messengers among the Adam progeny.

The white race are the descendants of Adam; Adam is their father.
While the other races: each has their particular father: the father of the black, the father of the yellow and the father of the red.. although all of them are human beings created by God Most Gracious.. the best one among them (to God) is the most God-fearing among them.

Quran 17: 70, which means:
(We have honored the Children of Adam, transported them on land and sea, provided them with [food-stuffs: plant and animal] pure and wholesome, and preferred them greatly over many of those We created.)

See the complete interpretation of this great aya here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_70
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_70

And even if you bang your head in the wall so many times, you will not get the white color which you envy; like Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So you're a racist too.
Why am I not surprised?
You've certainly come to the right place.

Blasphemer, I am not racist: all 4 races are human beings created by God Most Gracious; but each of them have their own criteria. The best one among them is not the black or white or yellow, but is the most God-fearing among them.

What I have told you about the creation of Adam: it is the truth, and his features and capabilities and the prophets among the seed of Adam cannot be denied.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_creation_of_Adam_and_Eve
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_creation_of_Adam_and_Eve

So while you always attack the Islam and Muslims, and you went to many Muslim countries among the military: you are the corrupt and the transgressor in addition to your blasphemy.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It is their land. Muzzie terrorists had forced the people out. Now The People own some of their land again.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Torchie have you been lighting...

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

So you're a racist too. You've certainly come to the right place.

It is you that are the racist.. you call Muslims "Muzzies" which is a word of mockery and insult.

Moreover, Muslims have all the colors and races among them: some Muslims are black, others are yellow, and still others are white.. the white is not better than the yellow because of his color, nor is the black better than the white or yellow according to his color.. but according to his faith and righteous work.. so the black who is a believer and works charity and righteous work is certainly better than the white, the yellow and all other people... the best among them is the best in God-fearing,

as in the Quran 49: 13, which means:

(O mankind, We have created you male and female, and made you nations and tribes, that you may know one another.

Surely the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most godfearing among you.

God is All-knowing [about your works], All-aware [about your circumstances.]
)

See the complete interpretation of this aya, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/49.htm#a49_13
quran-ayat.com/pret/49.htm#a49_13

Moreover, I know you, Tecumsehsbones, here in this forum with your many posts that you are rancorous against Muslims, the Arab and the Palestinian.. in many instances you boast of fighting them and of killing so many of them.. and show your gladness with bombarding them and their buildings even the mosques .. and "right in between the two minarets" as you once said about some Zionist bombarding Gaza.

Therefore, it is you, Tecumsehsbones, that are the racist and the blasphemer and you so many times with your foolishness reviled God Almighty Whose name in Arabic is Allah - be glorified.

Last edited: