WORLD VACCINE POLLS

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Pope calls for social justice and vaccines for all​

Oh yeah! the poop says get that mark of the beast into you and become a commie too!

lordy, lordy, lordy!

Reactions: taxslave

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I am gobsmacked that they are calling this a vaccine and no-one is allowed to correct them.

This is gene manipulation/therapy, not a classical immunization-type vaccine,
therefore anyone vaccinated with it has not given informed consent.

Just as the Nazi doctors and scientists were rightly judged and prosecuted for injecting substances into humans without their consent,
so too should anyone today be brought before human rights courts on the same charges as laid out in Article 6 of the Nuremberg Code (the UN Universial Declaration on Bioethics & Human Rights) .

Don't ever forget that this injection of foreign genetic material has no long term studies as to its effects,
and was miraculously created in 3 months (even though they have been working for decades on this with zero positive results).

But hey, if we can maybe, possibly, we are not really sure, help the 0.07% (hospitalizations) of the 3.6% (positive test) of the population,
then the all the injuries, deaths, economic hardships and vaccine-induced disease enhancement consequences for the other 99.9975% is a-ok.
(current stats as of today from canadian govt here, assuming a population of 37 900 00)

View attachment 3831
The reason why they were able to get it so quickly to "market" (for lack of a better term) was explained by a medical virologist on the radio. He said that they used "current vaccine platforms" that have been used for more than a decade; used in other vaccines as well so they know it's safe and then adapted to the covid-19 virus. They take a small DNA sample of the covid-19 virus so as the body will fight against the "real" thing.

My friend who actually contracted Covid said she was so ill from it she's still experiencing issues after her recovery. She has kidney issues & nerve issues that according to her doctor will subside over time but in the meantime, she's suffering through the after effects. She's encouraged me to get the shot.

So for me, I will likely get the vaccine when it becomes available for me to get.

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
The reason why they were able to get it so quickly to "market" (for lack of a better term) was explained by a medical virologist on the radio. He said that they used "current vaccine platforms" that have been used for more than a decade; used in other vaccines as well so they know it's safe and then adapted to the covid-19 virus. They take a small DNA sample of the covid-19 virus so as the body will fight against the "real" thing.

My friend who actually contracted Covid said she was so ill from it she's still experiencing issues after her recovery. She has kidney issues & nerve issues that according to her doctor will subside over time but in the meantime, she's suffering through the after effects. She's encouraged me to get the shot.

So for me, I will likely get the vaccine when it becomes available for me to get.
I wish you and your friend all the best, whatever decision you two make.
You are a good friend, and that has real value.

At any point in my life I could have posted exactly what you posted above sans corona, so could everyone else on this site.
People seem to forget that in our lives there has always been what we have now, maybe we need to look at 'everything' as a candidate for change.

The pandemic is a scam beyond a shadow of a doubt, and has been planned for their agenda.
By accepting the vaccine you will be acquiescing to phase iv portion of the trial, to ascertain just what are the long-term effects.

But if you are informed and consent that is completely up to you, and I hope you reciprocate that thought for those of us who choose not to.
If anyone does get this vaccine and suffers any side-effects they should receive the best care, and have the opportunity for justice.

I'll just throw this vid in this post, not particularly for you, but for everybody
The pinpoint accuracy of this 2010 document is hard to deny (even down to the particular countries with different outcomes that was discussed earlier, and China praised for its stricter lockdowns).

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I wish you and your friend all the best, whatever decision you two make.
You are a good friend, and that has real value.

At any point in my life I could have posted exactly what you posted above sans corona, so could everyone else on this site.
People seem to forget that in our lives there has always been what we have now, maybe we need to look at 'everything' as a candidate for change.

The pandemic is a scam beyond a shadow of a doubt, and has been planned for their agenda.
By accepting the vaccine you will be acquiescing to phase iv portion of the trial, to ascertain just what are the long-term effects.

But if you are informed and consent that is completely up to you, and I hope you reciprocate that thought for those of us who choose not to.
If anyone does get this vaccine and suffers any side-effects they should receive the best care, and have the opportunity for justice.

I'll just throw this vid in this post, not particularly for you, but for everybody
The pinpoint accuracy of this 2010 document is hard to deny (even down to the particular countries with different outcomes that was discussed earlier, and China praised for its stricter lockdowns).

That's frigin scary! Everything he says is what has & is happening. Don't care who he's "channeling" because what he's saying has come to fruition.

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
For anyone interested here is the 2010 document that lays out the whole scenario playing out today.

The information does not have to be digested just from the guy in the above video,
it was simply a very good synopsis and the importance of it being absolutely prescient 6 years ago cannot be denied.

The 2030 Agenda (linked below) was signed onto by Harper, so this is not a right vs. left battle, it is an us vs. them battle.

Time is short to stand up and say no peacefully, they are implementing their agendas.
It is happening all around us, how could a disease with a recovery rate over 99% in the general population be used to imprison the world without a plan?
We will be entering China's social credit system with the added 'benefit' of genetic modification, papers needed to do anything (covid pass), and quantum dot sub-dermal id's.

There is a very small group of people we have allowed to enslave us all, the mandatory vaccines will remove all bodily autonomy.
But the government may simply say it is not mandatory, but you will not be able to participate in society and will be placed in those internment camps they ordered.
Has anyone seen this 10 year old government docudrama below featuring Tam telling us you will be quarantined, tracked and traced like an animal,
and dissenters will be sent to concentration camps.
She is a traitor to Canada and should be removed immediately for conflict of interest and tried for treason as she still works for ,and reports to, the private .corporation with vaccine patents WHO (check this link).
Plus she openly admits to colluding with private corporations to keep Canadians from acquiring information she does not think we should have (link).
She is no hero, she is darkness personified.
(go to minute 54 to see and hear what she has planned for us if you don't want to watch this blatant propaganda/conditioning tripe)

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Both the lie barrels and the con servethemselves as well as the new dumbocrat parties are post national Canada globalists.

Reactions: Aetheric

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I was in the taxi today going to town and the taxi asked me if I'm having the vaccine. I said no. He said that that's what all of his passengers have said when he's asked them. He said he believes it's all just a way of controlling us and that things are going to get much worse.

Your post only proves what many of us have suspected; the number of ignorant, paranoid, stupid, & anti social anti-vaxxer fools is indeed quite high.

• Haha

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
These anti COVID-19 anti-vaxxer paranoid fools exhibit all the intelligence of a Medieval peasant.
Darwin Rules. LOL

• Haha

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
How do they say......hindsight has 20/ 20 vision?
Only for those that only look backwards.
;)
Oh well, the jealousy burns don't it?

What is thimerosal?​

Thimerosal is an ethyl mercury-based preservative used in vials that contain more than one dose of a vaccine (multi-dose vials) to prevent germs, bacteria and/or fungi from contaminating the vaccine.

Do flu vaccines contain thimerosal?​

Flu vaccines in multi-dose vials contain thimerosal to safeguard against contamination of the vial.

Study Shows Significant Link Between Mercury and Autism​

Please take those flu shots for the now non existent flu!
:)
PLEASE!!!

Doctor: Flu may be "nonexistent this fall" due to COVID measures​

Yeah...so why was a vaccine actually needed again? I mean when you have a test the reads ANYTHING you want as a positive covid "CASE"?

LOL Man! you are hilarious sometimes, I'll give you that!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
These anti COVID-19 anti-vaxxer paranoid fools exhibit all the intelligence of a Medieval peasant.
Darwin Rules. LOL
See post above...LOL
;)
Gee...Facts eh?

Maybe this FACT SHEET isn't for you, it's possible it is just for people with an an actual sense of reality:

Decreased performance in areas of motor function and memory has been reported among children exposed to presumably safe mercury levels. Similarly, disruption of attention, fine motor function and verbal memory was also found in adults on exposure to low mercury levels. It is an occupational hazard for dental staff, chloralkali factory workers and goldminers, etc. Mercury has been found to be a causative agent of various sorts of disorders, including neurological, nephrological, immunological, cardiac, motor, reproductive and even genetic. Recently heavy metal mediated toxicity has been linked to diseases like Alzeihemer's, Parkinson's, Autism, Lupus, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, etc. Besides this, it poses danger to wildlife. Therefore, it becomes imperative to spread the information regarding the threat of mercury exposure amongst the scientists and masses.

Yes, Darwin AND flu shots...take TWO, they're small!!!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

How can families reduce the risk of exposure to mercury?​

Carefully handle and dispose of products that contain mercury, such as thermometers or fluorescent light bulbs. Do not vacuum up spilled mercury, because it will vaporize and increase exposure. If a large amount of mercury has been spilled, contact your health department. Teach children not to play with shiny, silver liquids.

Properly dispose of older medicines that contain mercury. Keep all mercury-containing medicines away from children.

You have to really wonder about people who push timerosol flu vaccines on other people's children...seriously.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, sure...take that flu vaccine. Y'all better watch this:

Leaked Pentagon Video Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

Pentagon vid starts at 1:20.

BTW, you know when they dose pregnant mothers with thimerosal, the mercury passes the placenta and the baby's blood brain barrier right? You would have to really hate people to do that to a baby wouldn't you?

So using a flu vacc to screw with the genes that "cause religious belief"?
HoLY FRICKEN WOW Eh!!!

With new grants, Gates Foundation takes an early step toward a universal flu vaccine
AUGUST 29, 2019

You 'heifers' ( no offence to the herd immunity intended ) startin' to get the picture yet?

Last edited: