World Economic Forum official says Canada has bigger issues to discuss than conspiracy theories

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
SIgh.' SO - right off the bat you close your mind and are unwilling to at least understand his point of view.

Didn't say that.

Typical of the facist left these days - maybe DON'T ignore it, read it, and then choose to disagree with it if you will but at least give a crap enough to understand the other person.

You missed where I READ the whole thing, despite ignoring certain things. And just because I ignored them, doesn't mean I didn't read it; rather I ignored the unimportance of it to the overall point of the post.

Well seeing as you don't seem to have one, why not examine how he's defining it and then see if that stands up to logical scruitiny.

LOL - way to bypass the question.

How do you know he didn't?

Cause I read the entire post. He mentions Biden's "lies", and while he did say that not every MAGA republican supports Trump and things he did, they still side with him and he still think he's awesome (to paraphrase).

But you don't include trump's lies in a direct letter to biden.

I've never written to Biden nor do I need to.

If he's going to say that Biden lied, then at least he could admit - not in a letter but outside of it if need be - that Trump has lied too. As it is, he implies that Biden lied but Trump hasn't, ever.

So what you're really doing is trying to change the channel and evade discussing biden's lies.

Nope; you want to discuss Biden's lies, let's have at. But I'd point out even HE didn't discuss or mention the lies Biden's made, so...

The rest is about the same. There's no logic, there's no reason. Just "republicans all bad, all of them, must destroy republicans".

LOL - okay.

I actually don't mind real republicans. The ones that actually give a shit about their people. I hate the Cult MAGA types because they are batshit insane.

You're just being a hate-filled person about a gov't that isn't even OUR COUNTRY and it's honestly disgusting.

Nah, not hate filled about a government that isn't even our country. Rather, rightfully concerned that a Fascist/Authoritarian government may come into power and make the US into a hell hole. I have too many people there I care about not to be concerned about it.

I expect that crap from an american but i would expect better from you.

LMFAO - you don't expect shit from me. Considering the rants you go on about every post I make and assumptions you toss out, if you do 'think' anything about me, it's that I'm a leftist piece of garbage, or something like that.

Oh and this?:

The concept of natural rights, granted by a creator, have been the underpinnings of the rights movements since the beginning. Martin luthor believed that. Was he ALSO a bad person in your eyes? There's a lot of others i could mention as well. In fact - if there aren't any natural rights then there's just laws and slightly stronger laws, but nothing like 'women's reproductive rights' would exist, that's for sure.

LOL

SO.... you want to rethink that or are you just about done with mocking the likes of Martin luthor king?

LMFGDAO.

I wasn't mocking Martin Luthor King. I wasn't even 'mocking' the fact that Mr. White has his way out there view on God (at least IMO). That wasn't why I made the comment "LMFAO no... just... omg, and this guy is running for office... JFC..."

But you do you and assume all you want; I'll just keep laughing at you. :D

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Didn't say that.
Oh look - yet another claim that you didn't say what you very clearly said. You should learn better english.

You missed where I READ the whole thing, despite ignoring certain things.

You can't read something while you ignore it.

Cause I read the entire post.

Aside from the fact you obviously did not, how does reading the post tell you whether or not he's ever made that critique of trump? Do you think this is the only think he's ever written or said?

If he's going to say that Biden lied, then at least he could admit - not in a letter but outside of it if need be - that Trump has lied too.
Sigh.... again, how do you know he didn't.

And why? Are you suggesting that in a letter specifically addressed to biden if he's going to mention lies he should have included a list of all people who lied ever? How about pelosi? didn't mention her, and strangely neither did you. How about AOC? I seem to recall bush told a whopper or two in his day and how could we forget mr "I never had sex with that woman", Bill clinton? Or hillary for that matter. Lots and lots of people who've lied out there... are we going to include them all?

Give your freaking head a shake.

LMFAO - you don't expect shit from me.

Double sigh - actually that's precisely what i'm coming to expect from you.

How sad. Well... that's the left these days for you. There was a time when you could have an intelligent conversation with those on the left and it would actually be interesting and well thought out despite differences of opinion. Now.... well, you yourself have laid out the expectation quite concisely i suppose.

Well there you go. Feel free to wallow in your hatred and bigotry.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh look - yet another claim that you didn't say what you very clearly said. You should learn better english.

You can't read something while you ignore it.

Aside from the fact you obviously did not, how does reading the post tell you whether or not he's ever made that critique of trump? Do you think this is the only think he's ever written or said?

Sigh.... again, how do you know he didn't.

And why? Are you suggesting that in a letter specifically addressed to biden if he's going to mention lies he should have included a list of all people who lied ever? How about pelosi? didn't mention her, and strangely neither did you. How about AOC? I seem to recall bush told a whopper or two in his day and how could we forget mr "I never had sex with that woman", Bill clinton? Or hillary for that matter. Lots and lots of people who've lied out there... are we going to include them all?

Give your freaking head a shake.

Double sigh - actually that's precisely what i'm coming to expect from you.

How sad. Well... that's the left these days for you. There was a time when you could have an intelligent conversation with those on the left and it would actually be interesting and well thought out despite differences of opinion. Now.... well, you yourself have laid out the expectation quite concisely i suppose.

Well there you go. Feel free to wallow in your hatred and bigotry.

Well, at least you're great for giving me a good laugh to end my 'day'. Thanks!

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Well, at least you're great for giving me a good laugh to end my 'day'. Thanks!
I know you tell yourself that ;) Makes you feel better i'm sure :) Pretty common defense mechansim. But we both know that's not the case.. Angry bigots like you tend to have pretty sad little lives in the end. But hey, at least you're passionate :)

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
No, they just want to install the one who lost the election and who has already talked about a "third term," which would violate the Constitution

They're definitely not fascists. They are firm believers in democracy.

Long as they win.
If you're talking about Democrats who also said that the 2016 election was "stolen" then yes, I agree.;)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I know you tell yourself that ;) Makes you feel better i'm sure :) Pretty common defense mechansim. But we both know that's not the case.. Angry bigots like you tend to have pretty sad little lives in the end. But hey, at least you're passionate :)

Bigot? Really?

Man, you ARE just reaching for anything, aren't you?

Least you're entertaining.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Really Really :) And we can always tell you know someone is right when you don't want to admit it when you pretend to be amused :) Like i said, common defense mechanism.

I'd like you to show where I'm a bigot?

I mean, I didn't know ignoring someone's speech on their personal religion, when you don't share that belief, was bigotry.

But hey, if that's how bigotry is now, I'll own up to it, sure.

I DO have the personal belief that every human is racist, but it's just how we handle that racism that makes the difference. But bigot? meh... sure, show me?

(also, not pretending to be amused, I AM amused. I don't know why you keep trying to tell me how I feel though...)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hillary Clinton conceded the election. Trump still says the 2020 election was "stolen."

Nice try, though.
Quite true, although a number of Democrats did not agree and said the election was stolen from her or that it was invalid because he had 'russian help' (which of course we know now wasn't true).

So while Hillary cannot be accused of it the Party absolutely can be. Although trump gets the honour of being the first president to do so. Which is pretty shameful.

And then there's stacey abrams :)

Sadly the US has a bit of a history when it comes to people denying or insisting someone won or lost. And - perhaps not surprisingly if asked it the election was "riggeed" or "Fair" or variations on that theme, as a rule people tend to agree/disagree at a ratio of about 70/30 depending on whether their person won or not, obviously with the 70 belonging to the losing side who thinks the race was unfair. And that switches when someone new wins.

So obama wins - the republicans think the elections are rigged, the dems say it's a rock solid system that we should absolutely trust. Trump wins - it's the exact opposite with the republicans saying thank god the system works and the dems saying it's all rigged, cheating, voter fraud, etc. Biden wins and it switches right back again.

This is very very different than canadians. Canadians believe that no matter who wins they have faith that we're probably screwed anyway so it's not really relevant how fair it is anyway :)

Reactions: Dixie Cup

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I'd like you to show where I'm a bigot?
Pick most of your posts. It's all no logic but abject hatred of entire groups of people. It's never "for this reason" but just "i don't trust them because they're republicans. they shouldn't make laws because they're republicans, they said something nice about a republican so i hate and don't trust that guy.

The only "reaching" one needs to do to determine you're a bigot is for a dictionary.
I mean, I didn't know ignoring someone's speech on their personal religion, when you don't share that belief, was bigotry.
It isn't. But - there's a lot of things you don't know so we'll forgive you.
But hey, if that's how bigotry is now, I'll own up to it, sure.
No it's ignorance. And there's no need for you to own up to it
I DO have the personal belief that every human is racist, but it's just how we handle that racism that makes the difference. But bigot? meh... sure, show me?
Racism is bigotry... you know that right? You literally just said that all people are bigots and then demanded we show that you're a bigot.
(also, not pretending to be amused, I AM amused. I don't know why you keep trying to tell me how I feel though...)
pretending to be amused ;) Sorry - you're not in elementary school right now. The adults around you can see it plain as day :) Sorry to cause you emotional distress but when you think about it it's your inability to cope with facts that don't fit your echo-chamber and bigotry that are the real problem here, not us.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Pick most of your posts. It's all no logic but abject hatred of entire groups of people. It's never "for this reason" but just "i don't trust them because they're republicans. they shouldn't make laws because they're republicans, they said something nice about a republican so i hate and don't trust that guy.

The only "reaching" one needs to do to determine you're a bigot is for a dictionary.

It isn't. But - there's a lot of things you don't know so we'll forgive you.

No it's ignorance. And there's no need for you to own up to it

Racism is bigotry... you know that right? You literally just said that all people are bigots and then demanded we show that you're a bigot.

pretending to be amused ;) Sorry - you're not in elementary school right now. The adults around you can see it plain as day :) Sorry to cause you emotional distress but when you think about it it's your inability to cope with facts that don't fit your echo-chamber and bigotry that are the real problem here, not us.

So... that's a no then? Okay! :D

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
There is a big difference between a racist and a bigot. Racism is absolute and unwavering.
Well first off no it isn't and secondly racism is just one form of bigotry. It's like saying there's a big difference between currency and money.