Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Want me to say hi to John for you? Him and Elvis live a few km apart, not far from here.
I'll be damned. I always wondered what happened to Elvis Grbac after an unmemorable NFL career whose most outstanding moment was when he surpassed Roman Gabriel for the #1 spot on the all-time Dumb Quarterback Names list.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You have to understand. To MAGAhats, anybody suggesting that the U.S. and Canada have race/sex problems is a Commie Marxist who wants to dig up Stalin and make him President/PM.

And people marching around carrying Confederate battle flags and Hackenkreuze are good, upstanding citizens supporting American/Canadian values.
Huh, who knew that Canadians carried around "Confederate" flags? Guess I missed that!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Worthless liberal clown
I've never been a fan of his but he's actually right on in this commentary! He's slowly growing on me as he points out the stupidity of the Democrats even tho' he supports the party. If people who support the B.S. that is coming from the Biden Administration would only realize how stupid their policies are and if they're honest with themselves, they too would agree with Bill. But ideology trumps reason.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Snarky aren't yuh? LOL Why I would want to google about such nonsense is beyond me. I'd rather concentrate on something useful & informative.
Well. . . maybe when somebody mentions something and you never heard of it, you could take a few seconds to look it up instead of assuming it don't exist because you never heard of it.

If you'd rather concentrate on something useful and informative, why did you make your "I never heard of Confederate battle flags in Canada" comment in the first place?

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well. . . maybe when somebody mentions something and you never heard of it, you could take a few seconds to look it up instead of assuming it don't exist because you never heard of it.

If you'd rather concentrate on something useful and informative, why did you make your "I never heard of Confederate battle flags in Canada" comment in the first place?

You're asking too much of Dix though. What is said is fact and if you can prove otherwise, well... who cares, Dix doesn't have to back anything said up!

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Because I hadn't heard of it. Why would I look up something I've never heard of? Guess I'm not as "astute" as you are apparently....

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Because I hadn't heard of it. Why would I look up something I've never heard of? Guess I'm not as "astute" as you are apparently....

I'd say you're rather "ignorant to what I don't want to know/hear about".

It's been on the news, it's a 'thing'. I mean, FFS there are people in my area of Canada who have the fucking Confed flag stickers on vehicles or hates or patches, cause they somehow think it's 'cool'. Just because you were too lazy to look it up doesn't mean it doesn't happen, Dix.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

It's been on the news, it's a 'thing'. I mean, FFS there are people in my area of Canada who have the fucking Confed flag stickers on vehicles or hates or patches, cause they somehow think it's 'cool'. Just because you were too lazy to look it up doesn't mean it doesn't happen, Dix.
It’s been on the news . The News . Lol

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

If you read my post, I didn't say it "never happened" just that I hadn't heard of it. If I had, I likely would have "googled it" but you & some others seem to think that all I do all day is spend it on-line looking up every little detail that I come across. I don't.

So, while I should be "offended" at your post, I'm not - I'm not ashamed of not knowing about this particular issue nor have I run across it in my travels thus far. You have? Fine. I haven't so apparently I run with a better crowd ;). Just sayin.....