Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Biden will probably do a speech soon saying that black and Latino people can't even read Dr Seuss books

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Serryah is a typecast leftie. She's doing exactly what the article says they do and she doesn't even realise it...

They have been particularly slippery on the binning of those Dr Seuss books, which they say was a financial decision, not censorship. But while it is true to say that the Seuss estate made this decision itself, it did so in the context of a concerted campaign to recast those titles and their author as racist – a campaign that has now received the presidential seal of approval.

Crymoar snowflake.

Dr. Seuss did more ANTI- racist and pro inclusivisity than anything else. This was seen by the people in control of his rights to keep that image.

Do I personally agree with it? Not really. I loved the books as a kid, had several but none of these. I've seen the images though and content and honestly I think it's all going overboard.

Maybe YOU'RE the lefty trying to tell a company what to do with it's properties...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Crymoar snowflake.

Dr. Seuss did more ANTI- racist and pro inclusivisity than anything else. This was seen by the people in control of his rights to keep that image.

Do I personally agree with it? Not really. I loved the books as a kid, had several but none of these. I've seen the images though and content and honestly I think it's all going overboard.

Maybe YOU'RE the lefty trying to tell a company what to do with it's properties...

Once again, you're proving that article right - you're complaining that I'm complaining about lefties' woke bullshit. You're the very caricature of the lefties that article attacks, yet you can't see it.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Once again, you're proving that article right

Not really.

- you're complaining that I'm complaining about lefties' woke bullshit.

I'm pointing out you're full of hypocritical bullshit is what I'm pointing out. You're a snowflake that's bitching about what a company is doing to its own properties.

You're the very caricature of the lefties that article attacks, yet you can't see it.

Nah, not really. If I was a real 'woke' lefty I'd be all up in arms to have more books removed or something.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not really.

I'm pointing out you're full of hypocritical bullshit is what I'm pointing out. You're a snowflake that's bitching about what a company is doing to its own properties.

Nah, not really. If I was a real 'woke' lefty I'd be all up in arms to have more books removed or something.
Storm the library , who needs union librarians anyway , burn all the old racist books , who needs em ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Not really.

Whingeing that I'm attacking you lefties for finding plastic potatoes offensive - exactly like the article says.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Woke ‘rubbish’ once again coming out of California​

Now shops are sexist.

Asking questions in an interview is offensive.

Oh, and "baby showers" have to be "gender neutral".

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Liberals: "Why is the Volvo logo the male gender symbol? This is sexist! Volvo is part of the patriarchy!"

Volvo: "Actually, our logo is the ancient symbol for iron, to represent strength."

Liberals have an IQ lower than room temperature.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Liberals: "Why is the Volvo logo the male gender symbol? This is sexist! Volvo is part of the patriarchy!"

Volvo: "Actually, our logo is the ancient symbol for iron, to represent strength."

Liberals have an IQ lower than room temperature.

The idiocy over those volvo videos is astounding, but still not as astounding as your snowflakeism over them.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

The idiocy over those volvo videos is astounding, but still not as astounding as your snowflakeism over them.

You're doing it again: Attacking somebody for attacking wokeism. You're doing exactly what it says you do in that article.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

The Mask-querade Continues 🤡😷

Pro-maskers: "Wear masks!"

Anti-maskers: "Masks don't work!"

Pro-maskers: "They DO work! We have science on our side! Wear masks, covidiots!"

Some time later:

Pro-maskers: " Everybody must wear two masks! One mask doesn't work! Stop wearing one mask, covidiots!'