Why Does Global Warming Only Cause Muslims to become Terrorists?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Because they are the last batch of people to become terrorists, the rest of the world went that route a long time ago.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Because they are the last batch of people to become terrorists, the rest of the world went that route a long time ago.
Oh puh-lease. They were butchering each other along tribal lines and other people as well, long before the advent of Islam. The sad fact is, humans as a species are jerks.

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
Oh puh-lease. They were butchering each other along tribal lines and other people as well, long before the advent of Islam. The sad fact is, humans as a species are jerks.
But only Muslims do it because of Climate Change. Europeans, First Nations, etc. all did it for ideological reasons. Muslims, on the other hand, only do it because Western governments have refused to invest in green energy, and thus screwed up the world in such a way that the droughts only hit the Muslim parts of the world.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
But only Muslims do it because of Climate Change. Europeans, First Nations, etc. all did it for ideological reasons. Muslims, on the other hand, only do it because Western governments have refused to invest in green energy, and thus screwed up the world in such a way that the droughts only hit the Muslim parts of the world.

Ah ok. So it's kind of like Obama blaming climate change for his daughter's asthma despite the fact he was a smoker when she was little?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Let's have a peek at your credentials as I fear you might be fibbing. The $50 seems a bit shy for a real Dr. My condition is caused by open eyes and an open mind. You guys gave that up some time ago and it doesn't seem to be working out all that well for any of you considering the quality of the rebuttals. When the mods start circumventing the language censor themselves how much further could it be before you are at the bottom of the barrel.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Let's have a peek at your credentials as I fear you might be fibbing. The $50 seems a bit shy for a real Dr. My condition is caused by open eyes and an open mind. You guys gave that up some time ago and it doesn't seem to be working out all that well for any of you considering the quality of the rebuttals. When the mods start circumventing the language censor themselves how much further could it be before you are at the bottom of the barrel.
You're full of shît
And the following post prove it one more time.
I underlined the censored part so you don't miss it.....
No, this would be thread that I do remember you frigging tool!

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/s...990-footsteps-prophet-man-marries-12-a-3.html

And I while I will absolutely admit that I recalled the specifics incorrectly, it is VERY CLEAR that you are all over vilifying a religion (RCC of course) that was not a part of the OP story while bending over backwards to make excuses for a middle aged Muslim man taking a 12 year old bride in Australia.

So maybe you need to take the advice offered here tonight and CALM DOWN. Given the repulsive stand you took in that particular thread, it is abhorrent that you open with accusing people of cheering the deaths of women and children, of being hate mongers and whatever else you rant and rave about.

And now let me be perfectly clear about something.

This place has banned pics of dead children and adults. Period, end of story. I am tired of your unintelligible nonsense and your fukking attitude.
If you don't like the way "this place" is run, get the fuk out and do not let the door hit you one the *** as you leave. Are we clear?

Not to totally derail a perfectly delightful discussion, but this board censors mods too? The non-trust is strong here. :icon_smile:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps the collective has blinded you to the terms 'fuk' and fukking' or did you learn English in some foreign country.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Poor poor you....was she too hard on you last night??????

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Rants like hers and yours don't really contain any real messages, probably comes as a surprise for you though.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You've never been on a Christian site have you?? If you have any themes that don't mesh with then you get a pack attack. You should know what that was. ChristianTalkZone and the host was also the owner who thought he knew it all, 3 years later I got banned for asking the new mod when the last time the Bible gave her any emotional response. Gone for life, lol. I went back a few years later and he let me in but refused to discuss any Scripture at all. Good move for me as the things we chatted about was the base for the next Christian site I ended up in.
The same method can be applied to just about any topic that has any importance, there will be more written about the subject than first meets the eye. The last few 100 years is quite a needless ride unless there is some sort of closing act. I don't get the impression that would be received better that some of the items we covered. In his opinion I didn't get 1 thing right in the whole time we chatted 1 on 1.
Getting the context was as hard for him as it is for this place.

All in all this isn't my first time around a merry-go-round. I still am rated at getting zero things right if I'm not mistaken so that is a record of sorts. Something like the one that got away rather than being tossed back.

All in all it would appear the quality of life is sometimes a waste of skin and time.

She sure told you.
How does it feel to know she doesn't need your cheer-leading?? (now you have no purpose in life)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The answer to the question posed in the OP is easy. Globull warming truthers are out to destroy all fossil fuel consumption. Without oil the middle east would become a poverty stricken wasteland.